PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Seedboxes

deKoy
02-17-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm looking for the best quality seedbox that is under $60/40 EUR that is not based in the US. Links to resellers or server companies would be helpful :D

Also, I live in the US so I can't use OVH =(

SgtMajor
02-17-2008, 03:02 AM
err - there's a thread running, try reading it :P

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-where-find-seedboxes-277746

deKoy
02-17-2008, 03:06 AM
I've read that thread, everyone says different companies are the best without giving much information about the companies. I do not know which one to choose.

SgtMajor
02-17-2008, 03:09 AM
If there was a 100% true answer to your question, all the other seedbox companies would go out of business.

For what you are offering, the last link I just posted in that thread would be your best bet.

deKoy
02-17-2008, 03:14 AM
Do you know for sure if that guy is legit? It looks kinda sketchy...

deerfern
02-17-2008, 03:16 AM
Hmmmm. I was going to comment about my experiences with a few different providers.... but then with the "it looks kinda sketchy" comment, I just don't know.

Hmmm.

Any comments anyone?

DF

deKoy
02-17-2008, 03:21 AM
I just want to know if SgtMajor auctually used the service, plenty of people are recommending companies based on hearsay, not actual experience. Does this person not look 'sketchy' to you?

http://boardster.net/seedbox/viewtopic.php?t=2

He is on a board with less than 10 people trying to advertise his product. I just want to know what I'll be getting into before I buy. $60 is not something I'd like to lose.

If you have recommendations they are definately welcome, but I'm not just going to buy without asking questions.

deerfern
02-17-2008, 03:26 AM
So what about

Seedboxhosting

JMHServices

I have had both of those and they are fine so far.

DF

SgtMajor
02-17-2008, 03:30 AM
I spend a different amount on my seedbox and am happy with what they offer, so have no need for the services this person is offering.

ScT users are fawning over themselves over what this person is offering, read the relevant forum there.

As with all kinds of advice you are given by anyone, there is always the option of use it or ignore it, there is no-one forcing you to do anything you do not want to do.