PDA

View Full Version : do not trade anything for rapidshare accounts

kooftspc11
02-17-2008, 07:14 AM
i learned the hard way that a rapidshare.com account can easily be retrieved by the original owner and lost an invite to a level 5 tracker as a result

Diiyad
02-17-2008, 08:14 AM
Yup that's correct, report him in the report section.

bikernin
02-17-2008, 08:20 AM
last i heard it was the bittorrent invites section and not filesharing invites section. trading for a rapidshare account is beyond the scope of these forums if you ask me

mindtrick
02-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Nevermind

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 08:24 AM
again like i said owners can easily recover accounts by telling RS their paypal transaction ID.

only those accounts generated by points cannot be recovered.

Artemis
02-17-2008, 09:10 AM
i learned the hard way that a rapidshare.com account can easily be retrieved by the original owner and lost an invite to a level 5 tracker as a result

oh noes, you 'lost' an invite to a level 5 tracker that should have been given free, how devastating for you :naughty:

kooftspc11
02-17-2008, 09:31 AM

oh noes, you 'lost' an invite to a level 5 tracker that should have been given free, how devastating for you :naughty:

i wouldn't go so far as to say i'm devastated.

yayyyyyy
02-17-2008, 11:13 AM
ahaha

it's always funny seeing traders getting scammed :D

kooftspc11
02-17-2008, 11:27 AM
ahaha

I dont really see the entertainment value in that. I guess i'm just not as easily amused :blink:

yayyyyyy
02-17-2008, 11:53 AM
You are violation trackers rules by trading... the other part is not violating any RS rules...

the one trading invites/accounts is on the wrong side... the one offering RS accounts is just smart... and maybe admin on somesites? :P

(some tracker staff is used to scam invite sellers on ebay in the same way... no surprise if they do it on here too :) )

titofat
02-17-2008, 12:00 PM
thanks for info man

kooftspc11
02-17-2008, 08:49 PM
You are violation trackers rules by trading... the other part is not violating any RS rules...

the one trading invites/accounts is on the wrong side... the one offering RS accounts is just smart... and maybe admin on somesites? :P

(some tracker staff is used to scam invite sellers on ebay in the same way... no surprise if they do it on here too :) )

sounds like you've done this before. you are probably pretty good it.

although i do understand your point, i dont see it as a valid justification for ripping somebody off....but then again, is there really such a thing?

Tokeman
02-17-2008, 08:55 PM
you broke the tracker rules by trading, and you don't see how some one wasn't justified in not following your trading rules? How ironic 0_o

mrnobody
02-17-2008, 09:07 PM
lol @ lectures

i am sure he already knows invites/ account are not to be traded

yayyyyyy
02-17-2008, 09:13 PM

although i do understand your point, i dont see it as a valid justification for ripping somebody off....but then again, is there really such a thing?

never done that, I'm not the kind of person :P

but yes... some ppl buy invites on ebay, pay with paypal, receive the invite, get the inviter banned from the site and ask paypal the money back becouse the invitation link is not working (and the inviter no more a site user :D ) result: no money spent, trader banned :)

Medooooo
02-17-2008, 09:30 PM

never done that, I'm not the kind of person :P

but yes... some ppl buy invites on ebay, pay with paypal, receive the invite, get the inviter banned from the site and ask paypal the money back becouse the invitation link is not working (and the inviter no more a site user :D ) result: no money spent, trader banned :)
This a doc movie about the trader life from the begining untill he die :D:D

kooftspc11
02-19-2008, 01:32 AM
lol @ lectures

i am sure he already knows invites/ account are not to be traded

right!

this is just a fair warning to people who aren't aware of how risky it is to trade for an rs.com account.

i really dont give a shit if people think trading is bad. i do it and i like it and it has fared well for me in the past...and even this time it really wasn't that big of a deal. i just want other people to know the possible outcome.

in all honesty...we have a subforum which is driven by the value of invites (the word value denotes worth in barter). yes, there are giveaway threads but i would say the bulk of the posts in the invite section are people looking for some sort of trade.

people against trading seem the be the minority

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 01:43 AM

It's an invite, why do you care? Not like you lost your ACCOUNT. Anyway, keep an eye on your invitee's account and if you think they are cheating or something, notify a mod.

willsmith099
02-19-2008, 05:15 AM
ahaha

So do u think non traders also get scammed :lol: