View Full Version : have a TT invite

SiNa
02-17-2008, 05:27 PM
i have a TT invite
i need a level 5

pm me

ramezayyad
02-17-2008, 05:32 PM
SiNa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

SiNa
02-17-2008, 06:23 PM
bump

The Gladiator
02-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Thread Bumping
Bumping is permitted after 12 hours have passed since the last post.
Those bumping before the 12 hours will receive infractions.

alfara
02-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Sina delete your old Pm's , u don't have space ...

demous
02-17-2008, 06:36 PM
ok i have the vault and pisexy bufferd if you want ? :D

1000possibleclaws
02-17-2008, 06:40 PM

he wants level 5 not level 3..

The Gladiator
02-17-2008, 06:41 PM

he wants level 5 not level 3..

Ohh come on he is only kidding :happy::D

Deathless
02-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Rules on TT :

2008-02-17 - Account and Invite Trading

Account trading

Please note this type of activity is not permitted at TT. Should we find out an account has been traded, we will disable the account.

However if you persist in doing so, please make sure you not only trade the tracker account, but also the forums account info. If you don't the person who takes over the account will not be able to get access to the forums, and so when they request access they will find their new account disabled.

Invite Trading

Please make sure you only invite people you trust to TT (preferably your friends). If you invite a cheater, it will severely dent your chances of receiving invites in the future.

Selling Invites/Accounts

Anyone found doing this will be instantly banned. Should you have been invited by someone else you will render there chances of receiving invites to nil. Not only that the persons account who paid to get onto TT will also be disabled.

Trust is the word here, only bring to TT people you can trust! Because you will be responsible for them.

TT Staff
2008-02-14 - Invites

Invites are now closed as TT is fullSo be very careful!

eriic
02-17-2008, 07:54 PM
SiNa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.Sina pm me your msn or yahoo

usersec
02-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Rules on TT :
2008-02-17 - Account and Invite Trading

Account trading

Please note this type of activity is not permitted at TT. Should we find out an account has been traded, we will disable the account.

However if you persist in doing so, please make sure you not only trade the tracker account, but also the forums account info. If you don't the person who takes over the account will not be able to get access to the forums, and so when they request access they will find their new account disabled.

Invite Trading

Please make sure you only invite people you trust to TT (preferably your friends). If you invite a cheater, it will severely dent your chances of receiving invites in the future.

Selling Invites/Accounts

Anyone found doing this will be instantly banned. Should you have been invited by someone else you will render there chances of receiving invites to nil. Not only that the persons account who paid to get onto TT will also be disabled.

Trust is the word here, only bring to TT people you can trust! Because you will be responsible for them.

havent they said about a week ago that if your account gets "stolen" they wont give it back to you, nor disable it?
now they have changed their mind, or I misunderstood..

chrisyg
02-18-2008, 06:32 PM
havent they said about a week ago that if your account gets "stolen" they wont give it back to you, nor disable it?
now they have changed their mind, or I misunderstood..

Thats nothing about stolen accounts. :pinch:

usersec
02-18-2008, 09:40 PM

This is coming straight from the site. So account trading is officially not allowed according to what is posted at the bottom on this news headline.

2008-02-11 - Accounts Hacked/Stolen ?

Once again, many ex users dont read this.. So for all current users...

If you choose a crappy pass, or use the same pass for other sites etc, and come to us asking for your account back, then TOUGH LUCK!!

We will not give your account back to you!

YOU are responsible for your account, so be responsible and learn to protect it and keep it!

The majority of the time, a user says "My account was hacked". I am 99.9% certain that this not true. The coder on Trancetraffic has added and fixed many security issues, if your account was stolen, it's probably because you have a weak password, not logged out of a public computer correctly, use the same password for another place.

Make sure that your password is hard to guess. A simple password like your name or a word is not enough. Make it hard to guess.
Dont use the same password elsewhere
Don't accept files or links off of people that you don't know.
Don't account share.
Log out of public computers properly.Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you. (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this, or you are well known to staff)

This method is to prevent account trading issues among other reasons.

TT Staff

predateur
02-18-2008, 10:47 PM
pm sent, waiting your answer