View Full Version : Suggestion: Subsection in Funny stuff for the games

Night0wl
02-18-2008, 05:20 AM
I really think this would be a good idea. I know people were quite happy to get them out of the lounge, but now they are just obstacles in the way when trying to find new fun stuff.

Honestly, those "increase your post count" games aren't very funny to most people.

RealitY
02-18-2008, 07:42 AM
If theres alot of those threads then a sub section would be fine...

Barbarossa
02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
There's about a dozen or so now

tesco
02-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I think a subsection where posts don't count is a good idea.
Just try it that way for a few weeks to see if the games are as fun to people when the posts don't count.

Barbarossa
02-18-2008, 03:51 PM
I have to admit that I thought moving them to funny stuff would kill them off.

I never expected them to multiply :lol: :pinch:

tesco
02-18-2008, 04:02 PM
:lol:

Anyway, now that posts don't count, they'll die off and we can trash them. :P

Night0wl
02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks for quick fix :) Good to see things back to normal again.

RealitY
02-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Just try it that way for a few weeks to see if the games are as fun to people when the posts don't count.
Thats shocking of you to have a section with no post count. Though the posting there might be silly think posts should count as they do anywhere. Think thats something you convinced most of some time back. Having the posts moved to a sub section should be enough to sort this...

Barbarossa
02-19-2008, 09:45 AM
It's for their own good :whistling

bigboab
02-19-2008, 07:12 PM

Why not treat every member as equal and get rid of post counts completely?:)

Hairbautt
02-19-2008, 08:51 PM
'Cause we all have egos and mine happens to be larger than others.

A lot larger.

:pinch: automerge...

tesco
02-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Thats shocking of you to have a section with no post count. Though the posting there might be silly think posts should count as they do anywhere. Think thats something you convinced most of some time back. Having the posts moved to a sub section should be enough to sort this...It's only a test.
If people still like the word games without it upping their post count then the post count will be returned.;)

Barbarossa
02-20-2008, 09:26 AM

Why not treat every member as equal and get rid of post counts completely?:)

Sounds good :yes:

Actatoi
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
I would actually like more posting in those word games when my post count will not count at all, then posting in those when it does. So if it has any point at all that I'm saying it I will hope it will stay like it is, and not go back even if they're spammed in still.

Barbarossa
02-21-2008, 11:55 AM
I would actually like more posting in those word games when my post count will not count at all, then posting in those when it does. So if it has any point at all that I'm saying it I will hope it will stay like it is, and not go back even if they're spammed in still.

:blink:

I've just read that 5 times and I'm still none the wiser :wacko:

thebazzla
02-21-2008, 09:39 PM
barb i think what he is trying to say is
like myself i am quite happy to post away in that section,regardless of a post count or not.and he does not want it to change back again correct me if i am wrong

tesco
02-21-2008, 11:26 PM
barb i think what he is trying to say is
like myself i am quite happy to post away in that section,regardless of a post count or not.and he does not want it to change back again correct me if i am wrongprobably because it keeps the game to only the people who actually enjoy it and not to the spammers.

Actatoi
02-22-2008, 03:04 PM

What they ^^ said. My english is :whistling

MultiForce
02-22-2008, 05:13 PM

What they ^^ said. My english is :whistling

I know where "Dalarna" is so I understand you :P

Actatoi