PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitMe Invite

lubu
02-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Can somebody help me with an invite please.....I was a power user there and my account was disabled as I made the mistake of inviting 2 account sellers, which I was absolutely unaware of.

It all started with my invites which were first taken away and now they disabled it. I do not blame them, I was actually very careless in issuing invites.

If invited again I won't make the mistake of inviting anyone again no matter how many invites I get. BitMe is a very important tracker for me...

Somebody please help me out here....

Copy of the chat transcript:

EAD THE HOMEPAGE NEWS OFTEN. DO NOT IDLE IN THIS CHANNEL'
* Set by formatC on Sat Nov 24 11:22:06
<xxxxxxxx> xxxxxxxx...account is disabled
<&Leigh49> xxxxxxxx you invited 2 invite sellers
<&Leigh49> you won't be getting your account back
<xxxxxxxx> I was unaware of it
<xxxxxxxx> please...I treasured my account very much
<xxxxxxxx> hence had donated couple of times as well
<&Leigh49> Well you should have been more careful
<xxxxxxxx> I have learnt my lesson
<&Leigh49> Good
<&Leigh49> Better luck with other sites
* psrst143 ([email protected]) has joined #bitme.help
<psrst143> hi
<psrst143> anyone here
<psrst143> i need help
<@h3artbeat> xxxxxxxx: please /part this channel now so I can attend to psrst143
<xxxxxxxx> ok sir
-
* Disconnected

rocky1234
02-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Damn, this is bad. Sorry buddy I dont have any invites. I agree you should have been careful. bitme & some other trackers have really strict rules.

I believe everyone will stop the giveaways if this continues to happen as I've seen posts of such kind before also.

lubu
02-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Its a very big loss for me...I had 11 people under my invite tree and I would like to apologize to all under my invite tree as probably they got disabled too. I am sorry guys...

prasadah
02-18-2008, 04:22 PM
i can help you
PM

lubu
02-18-2008, 04:25 PM
thank you prasadah...PMing

zallofa
02-18-2008, 04:29 PM
really if i have i will give u one but my acc disabled because of a big mistake , and u helped me with free invites be4...wish u find it soon

lubu
02-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks badr...A word of caution be very careful with who you invite