PDA

View Full Version : SweDVDR ?

InXS
02-18-2008, 09:16 PM
i got 1 question can u use swedvdr in a u.s. ip

krunktastic
02-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah, just stay out of the forums and IRC, and don't leave comments on the torrents.

InXS
02-18-2008, 10:14 PM
thx

Sylar666
02-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Exactly. keep a low profile - I 've been doing it for some time and just recently hit the "Exalted User" status...:)

InXS
02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Exactly. keep a low profile - I 've been doing it for some time and just recently hit the "Exalted User" status...:)

you know this is a public place right, you shouldn't admit it

Sylar666
02-19-2008, 12:08 AM
I don't care - no need to hide this. It ain't classified, there is nothing extraordinary about it - it is not prohibited. Lycka till!

danio
02-19-2008, 12:13 AM
what's the point of being a member of swedvdr if you're not swedish? i mean sure you can turn of the subs/custom swesubs but i honestly don't see the point? you should be able to find the dvds you're looking for on the 0day trackers or on TDC..

Tokeman
02-19-2008, 12:41 AM
what's the point of being a member of swedvdr if you're not swedish? i mean sure you can turn of the subs/custom swesubs but i honestly don't see the point? you should be able to find the dvds you're looking for on the 0day trackers or on TDC..

Most people seek it cause its rare. I wanted it to broaden my dvdr selection, but your right, you can find all the stuff elsewhere. Frankly, TDC beats it hands down IMO any day of the week, and yes, I was invited to swedvdr for free, but I seldom use it due to this fact of content. All you non Swedish people just need to realise this, its not the king of dvdr for us foreigners.

InXS
02-19-2008, 12:43 AM

Most people seek it cause its rare. I wanted it to broaden my dvdr selection, but your right, you can find all the stuff elsewhere. Frankly, TDC beats it hands down IMO any day of the week, and yes, I was invited to swedvdr for free, but I seldom use it due to this fact of content. All you non Swedish people just need to realise this, its not the king of dvdr for us foreigners.

no guys i was just wondering all i want is ftn nothing else really

Tokeman
02-19-2008, 12:48 AM
I wasn't implying you were like that, just making a point about why some people seek it. I think its very over rated (both level and reputation) unless you are Swedish personally.

grimms
02-19-2008, 12:49 AM
no guys i was just wondering all i want is ftn nothing else really

Sorry to bust your bubble bubb, but you might be a tad bit disappointed if you just want FTN for content. If it's the community your seek, then you'll be more then satisfied.

InXS
02-19-2008, 03:00 AM
grimms i look for everything ftn community and content (speed & pretimes) is first priority

krunktastic
02-19-2008, 03:26 AM
grimms i look for everything ftn community and content (speed & pretimes) is first priority

You won't find speed/pretimes at FTN, nor the content you seek.

jonny81985
02-19-2008, 03:29 AM
IMO Swedvdr has a much better selection than TDC. I have yet to not find a dvd i was looking for on swedvdr . That has happened many times to me on TDC

Femto
02-19-2008, 03:38 AM
Honestly, TDC is mediocre. They have an unhealthy seeder/leecher ratio. I don't know about SweDVDR but I'm not into customSWE dvd's.

Tokeman
02-19-2008, 04:12 AM
TDC is still growing, and they have many unique uploads due to the user uploads. I have found many movies there that are no where else on the web to my knowledge. Swedvdr releases can be found countless places, if those are the releases you are looking for, then cool, if you want unique, stick with other places. My previous posts were about people that seek it and why, but if you want to drag content into it, there you have it.

Sylar666
02-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Actually Sweden is my 2nd home - I spend 3-4 months in a year there(Skane). And I gotta practice the language (a lot to learn). I hope You don't mind, dear Svensson! ;) Next time I will ask Your permission before I sign ( I did not know You a year ago, though), if such an issue raises.

Vieri3
02-19-2008, 07:22 AM
swedvdr is shit

Totti
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Yeah, just stay out of the forums and IRC, and don't leave comments on the torrents.
is the same the right for other foriegn ips?

paladinx
02-19-2008, 10:15 AM
do all dvds in swedvdr have english sub?
just wonder

NOLF
02-19-2008, 11:46 AM

Excactly. I never got that either. Also why non nordic people would like NB ex.

Totti
02-19-2008, 11:56 AM

Excactly. I never got that either. Also why non nordic people would like NB ex.
well right this moment they have 2700+ dvdrs with audio in english i think that answers the question....

dunson
02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
TDC is still growing, and they have many unique uploads due to the user uploads. I have found many movies there that are no where else on the web to my knowledge. Swedvdr releases can be found countless places, if those are the releases you are looking for, then cool, if you want unique, stick with other places. My previous posts were about people that seek it and why, but if you want to drag content into it, there you have it.

Yeah I'm pretty hooked on TDC already, but I have no access to other DVD trackers. Maybe its my personal tastes, but it feels like every other movie getting upped is something I'm dying to have. Granted, I've never even seen SweDvd.

singing_sol
02-19-2008, 01:04 PM
yeah if it is already exsistin account it is eligible i think so

_coder_
02-19-2008, 08:05 PM

TDC beats SweDVDr hands down? Are you kidding me? The content at TDC is pathetic compared to SweDVDr. TDC have crappy speeds nearly on all torrents. If you have both of those trackers you will know what I mean.

Also security wise TDC is not that great because its open for sign ups now and then.

Tokeman
02-19-2008, 11:07 PM

TDC beats SweDVDr hands down? Are you kidding me? The content at TDC is pathetic compared to SweDVDr. TDC have crappy speeds nearly on all torrents. If you have both of those trackers you will know what I mean.

Also security wise TDC is not that great because its open for sign ups now and then.

I do have both, and every dvd I've gotten from TDC has been over 150kb/s (minumum not max) save 1, and that was a very old upload with 1 seeder. Granted there will be some with slower speeds, but thats due to the user upload ability, which adds to their unique content, take the good with the bad I say. Some of the files on TDC aren't found elsewhere, as I stated earlier, and most of the dvd's on swe are available countless other places, and if you aren't looking for the subs, they are available on sites like TL in NTSC. So there you have it.

jonny81985
02-20-2008, 01:22 AM

I do have both, and every dvd I've gotten from TDC has been over 150kb/s (minumum not max) save 1, and that was a very old upload with 1 seeder. Granted there will be some with slower speeds, but thats due to the user upload ability, which adds to their unique content, take the good with the bad I say. Some of the files on TDC aren't found elsewhere, as I stated earlier, and most of the dvd's on swe are available countless other places, and if you aren't looking for the subs, they are available on sites like TL in NTSC. So there you have it.

Do you have SweDvdr?? I can almost gurantee you they have every single dvd that TDC has. Almost all of their dvd's are in english and the whole NTSC, Pal thing doesnt matter as they are all cracked to play on any dvd player; they are just merely stating the source.

I haver both and Swedvdr wins hands down