ScL (doubtful)
Iplay
other offers

ghost716
02-19-2008, 02:17 AM
too bad pisexy and tdc really lost a lot of rarity this past week :/

InXS
02-19-2008, 02:18 AM
can srry but i dont think youll get that much with your offer but that tti is good anyways good luck xxtonic

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 02:19 AM
he probably got them in the past week cause 3 gigs of buffer on tdc isnt much and with a seedbox 30gigs is easy to get

xxtonic
02-19-2008, 02:28 AM
he probably got them in the past week cause 3 gigs of buffer on tdc isnt much and with a seedbox 30gigs is easy to get
She*

and yeah it is easy to get, but 8gs is 2 dvds. which could get someone off to a good start. and, no i've had the account for sooooo long. oh and nope, no seedbox for the pisexy.

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 02:35 AM
lol
a trader girl
thats something new

xxtonic
02-19-2008, 02:48 AM
lol
a trader girl
thats something new

why is that?

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 03:06 AM
one TD account for half an hour in a dark room ;)

What would you want for that TTi account?

FaragelloOo
02-19-2008, 03:09 AM
trade it is not good lol

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 03:11 AM

shame on you thats not nice

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 03:13 AM

shame on you thats not nice

You can't deny the hormones when they come...

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 03:32 AM
youre pathetic dude, you havn't even seen her. she could be a fugly mom for all you know.. none of my (girl)friends that are hot understand how to torrent. no offense xxtonic, cause i don't know any ugly girls that torrent either

but cmon, cybersex is only for losers

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 03:34 AM
youre pathetic dude, you havn't even seen her. she could be a fugly mom for all you know.. none of my (girl)friends that are hot understand how to torrent. no offense xxtonic, cause i don't know any ugly girls that torrent either

It was a joke man :P

And only hot girls used to be part of oink ;)

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 03:40 AM
It's not a joke if noones laughing.

And only hot girls used to be part of oink ;)

and that's been recycled to the point where it's f-in annoying, just like practically every other post you make

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 03:43 AM

can you meet me with one of your girls??:D

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 03:48 AM
edit: i don't know any ugly girls period.

bluelabel, when torrenting becomes sexy, I'll give them your mail lolz

Magnum
02-19-2008, 03:49 AM
edit: i don't know any ugly girls period.

bluelabel, when torrenting becomes sexy, I'll give them your mail lolz

:D:D:D

xxtonic
02-19-2008, 03:56 AM

Thats just an ignorant stereotype, however i don't care because 1.) You can stick to your lotion 2.) I know you don't "get any" with that attitude 3.) if we're going with stereotypes your just a 14 greasy nerd whose only friend is his WOW character. thanks. :lips:

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 03:58 AM

Thats just an ignorant stereotype, however i don't care because 1.) You can stick to your lotion 2.) I know you don't "get any" with that attitude 3.) if we're going with stereotypes your just a 14 greasy nerd whose only friend is his WOW character. thanks. :lips:

lol, not to insult you TSOL, but oooowned

+1 to that

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 04:14 AM

+1 to that

I'm actually 17, and no I'm not a greasy nerd; I just don't attempt to pick up girls on filesharing forums (or at all off the internet for that matter). imo Your description fits SenorBubbz, judging by his immature response to yours, and how HE needs a girl to back him up online.

You should know that most people are alot different in real life than they are on a forum, and you shouldn't start to judge my real life based on how I voice my opinion here. Anyways, that post wasn't meant to be directed to you so I'm sorry for insulting you.

+1 to that
SenorBubbz, i don't see how she 'oooowned' me on that one, but seriously grow the fuck up and think before you post

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 04:17 AM
I am 14 and a nerd but I'm certainly not "greased up." You've officially lost my respect, not that you'd care anyway, so just avoid my posts and I'll ignore your lame attempts to seem cool by posting long paragraphs about how you're better than other people.

Oh yea, and I'm pathetic because I need a girl to back me up. Male supremacy much? I see you have a problem with sexism.

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 04:23 AM
I am 14 and a nerd but I'm certainly not "greased up." You've officially lost my respect, not that you'd care anyway, so just avoid my posts and I'll ignore your lame attempts to seem cool by posting long paragraphs about how you're better than other people.

Did i ever say I'm better than other people? DID I? and yes, this is getting out of hand and I think we can officially say we hijacked your girlfriends thread haha

she should close this and open a new thread, and i won't spam that one

SenorBubbz
02-19-2008, 04:24 AM

Did i ever say I'm better than other people? DID I?@!
and yes, this is getting out of hand and I think we can officially say we hijacked your girlfriends thread haha

Hmmm, I'm going to have to agree with you on that. Truce?

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 04:27 AM
Did i ever say I'm better than other people? DID I?@!
and yes, this is getting out of hand and I think we can officially say we hijacked your girlfriends thread haha

Hmmm, I'm going to have to agree with you on that. Truce?

shes your gf now? congratz on the e-hookup bro! fo sho we are truced, until u get on my nerves again

Dark Archon
02-19-2008, 04:45 AM
^ and i thought it was a simple trade list rofl....its like a sexism debate now

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 04:54 AM
guys why wont both of you stop fighting on that girl :D

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 04:57 AM

check my friends list and then check senorbubbz. I won. no contest haha

Dark Archon
02-19-2008, 05:06 AM

check my friends list and then check senorbubbz. I won. no contest haha

lol that was fast friendship :happy:

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 05:11 AM
you player

no_more_tears
02-19-2008, 07:55 AM
Thats just an ignorant stereotype, however i don't care because 1.) You can stick to your lotion 2.) I know you don't "get any" with that attitude 3.) if we're going with stereotypes your just a 14 greasy nerd whose only friend is his WOW character. thanks. :lips:sweet :lol:. I'll give you Bit-HDTV & SCC invites or ArenaBG account with 200gb buffer for this post... just pm me if you want :)

elboymaster
02-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Wow you must be a preety girl,cant wait to see you,lol

1000possibleclaws
02-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Thats just an ignorant stereotype, however i don't care because 1.) You can stick to your lotion 2.) I know you don't "get any" with that attitude 3.) if we're going with stereotypes your just a 14 greasy nerd whose only friend is his WOW character. thanks. :lips:sweet :lol:. I'll give you Bit-HDTV & SCC invites or ArenaBG account with 200gb buffer for this post... just pm me if you want :)

i should have posed as a girl when i first joined this site, then i'd be getting all these offers from horny boys too lol

BlueLabel
02-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow you must be a preety girl,cant wait to see you,lol

are you asking her for a date?

mame
02-19-2008, 10:28 PM
lol
a trader girl
thats something new
+1

well well well i guess we lost the main point
trading is not very good but what occurs now is completely away from the main aim for this thread no offense but we are spamming if any have some thing to offer for this girl say it if not i guess we should just go away

Dr. MaMe