PDA

View Full Version : wats so great about czone?

abe171
02-20-2008, 04:41 AM
wats so great about czone?

i heard it has a huge collection of movie packs.... but is the same as Tbytes?

supper
02-20-2008, 04:45 AM
its have very good speed and nice design its my favorite but i hate all those pms coz i cant understand what its talking about:( i am not member in Tbytes but czone have relly great movie packs

1000possibleclaws
02-20-2008, 04:48 AM
dvdr packs or dvdrip packs?

abe171
02-20-2008, 04:49 AM
its have very good speed and nice design its my favorite but i hate all those pms coz i cant understand what its talking about:( and yes its i am not member in Tbytes but czone have relly great movie packs

even tbytes has a decent speed ..... it has a huge collection of movie packs.....and the packs are on FL

singing_sol
02-20-2008, 04:50 AM
its a great site man don't even ask why it is but is a one

abe171
02-20-2008, 04:51 AM
i download only DVDrips..... cos im not a collector

its a great site man don't even ask why it is but is a one

your speedtest looks like BSNL home 500?

how do u manage to seed on czone? seedbox?

supper
02-20-2008, 04:55 AM
its have very good speed and nice design its my favorite but i hate all those pms coz i cant understand what its talking about:( and yes its i am not member in Tbytes but czone have relly great movie packs

even tbytes has a decent speed ..... it has a huge collection of movie packs.....and the packs are on FLi dont know maybe i should try it then btw what FL is?

abe171
02-20-2008, 04:56 AM
even tbytes has a decent speed ..... it has a huge collection of movie packs.....and the packs are on FLi dont know maybe i should try it then btw what FL is?

FreeLeech Duh!:D

supper
02-20-2008, 05:01 AM
i dont know maybe i should try it then btw what FL is?

FreeLeech Duh!:Dlol damn i forgot:glag:

1000possibleclaws
02-20-2008, 05:04 AM

what does that mean? i download dvdr's because i like to watch them on my big screen LCD TV. that doesn't mean I'm a fucking collector, or whatever you're getting at..

does czone have dvdr packs or xvid rip packs?

Dark Archon
02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
it has great 0day contents, probably one of the best foreign trackers.

bhovoi
02-20-2008, 06:35 AM
its content..

fOrUmAs
02-20-2008, 06:44 AM
wats so great about czone?

i heard it has a huge collection of movie packs.... but is the same as Tbytes?

czone is nothing that special compareing with other sites...

for packs i think they are the same

The Wanderer
02-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Great content, great speeds and some pretty rare stuff you won't find anywhere else. Just another great romanian tracker. ;)

FileZ
02-20-2008, 08:03 AM
all thing there is great
great speed , content , staff and other
really amazing site

Sylar666
02-20-2008, 09:25 AM
They say:

"DO not use utorrent 1.7.7 Your account might be disabled for fake reasons. Use only utorrent 1.7.6 or utorrent 1.6.1. Other accepted clients: Azureus.

Do not use BitTornado or other shitty clients. If your account will be disabled because your client sent wrong information to our server, no one will help you.

Please be sure to use the recommended versions of utorrent (1.7.6 or 1.6.1).
"

Very strict, because many Linux -based seedboxes use BitTornado, on the other hand way many trackers explicitly bans 1.7.6 and allows only the 1.7.7 version of Utorrent.
It's hard to please about everyone...

Innos
02-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Want to know what is so great about czone ? ... how about this:
Torrents:10,824
Activ torrents: 10,823
Inactiv torrents: 1

The staff say:
Cum se pedepseste hit'n'run ?
Se pedepseste prin disable, fara avertizare a userului care a comis fapta respectiva.

In english: If you make hit`n`run ... you will get disable without warning ...so be watch out ;)

abe171
02-20-2008, 09:53 AM

what does that mean? i download dvdr's because i like to watch them on my big screen LCD TV. that doesn't mean I'm a fucking collector, or whatever you're getting at..

does czone have dvdr packs or xvid rip packs?

i have a philips DVD player which plays even HD rips/DVDrips/Mpeg-4/xvid (almost anything i dl)...... usually collector's download dvd-r's.

I'm not sure... i think czone has both cos these are the

The Site has The Following Categories
============================
Anime
Audio
Docs
Games/Consoles
Games/PC ISO
Games/PC Rips
Images
Mobile
Movies/(M)VCD
Movies/DVD-R
Movies/SVCD
Movies/XviD
Software
TvEps
XxX

Want to know what is so great about czone ? ... how about this:
Torrents:10,824
Activ torrents: 10,823
Inactiv torrents: 1

The staff say:
Cum se pedepseste hit'n'run ?
Se pedepseste prin disable, fara avertizare a userului care a comis fapta respectiva.

In english: If you make hit`n`run ... you will get disable without warning ...so be watch out ;)

thats pretty good.... someone should update this

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1606073/postcount96

Btw just because a torrent is active doesnt mean your goin to get a good speed.... cos i had a account on SCL .... the torrent had 4 seeders 1 leecher .... and i was downloading at 5kb/s.... it was so sad ... i gave-away that account .... the same torrent i downloaded at <70kb/s on tbytes

redpill
02-20-2008, 10:06 AM
From the point of view of packs... i think bittorrents.ro is way better than C-Zone.

Innos
02-20-2008, 10:14 AM
From the point of view of packs... i think bittorrents.ro is way better than C-Zone.
BiTT steals peers from SCC ... I heard that now it`s stealing from ScT ... .ro will be banned if this goes on, for me BiTT sucks greatly.

It`s not fair that a whole country gets banned because of some jerks .. they should be banned;sorry for the off topic.

C-mos
02-20-2008, 10:19 AM
anyway

czone is better than Tbytes
better speeds
better content
;)

binocular
02-20-2008, 12:15 PM
BiTT steals peers from SCC ... I heard that now it`s stealing from ScT ... .ro will be banned if this goes on, for me BiTT sucks greatly.

It`s not fair that a whole country gets banned because of some jerks .. they should be banned;sorry for the off topic.

How did u know that? Have u got any proof on it? Or just rumor has it?

C-mos
02-20-2008, 12:34 PM

hhahahahaha ...

good one :lol::lol::lol:

Innos
02-20-2008, 12:56 PM

How did u know that? Have u got any proof on it? Or just rumor has it?
I`ve seen the proof on other forums ... believe me it`s true ;)
No more off topic ... czone it`s great thats all I have to say:thumbsup:
:fst:

ibi23
02-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I simply love their wallpapers packs :D

redpill
02-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Innos shut the f**k up . U are just a n00b ... a romanian n00b. A cheater and a faker.

Innos
02-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Innos shut the f**k up . U are just a n00b ... a romanian n00b. A cheater and a faker.
Why are you insulting me :shifty:... the truth hurts:naughty: ... you don`t even know me and still you accuse me of being a faker and cheater :D (I have a high bandwidth I don`t have to fake to make a good ratio;)) ... not all people are like u;)

P.S.: If you think BiTT it`s better then Czone .. then you are the n00b not me:D

GRB23
02-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Innos ...sorry to inform you...but you are very stupid..

Innos
02-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Innos ...sorry to inform you...but you are very stupid..

You know what ... just let it go... by the way ... your nothing ;)
No more off topic!

un.cineva
02-20-2008, 04:45 PM
What's so great about czone? The same fact that is "great" about sfzone: their script that takes releases from other trackers' ftps. That's very nice about them, but suddenly they become saints. You are "cheaters, fakers, lamers" etc, only but you have another system. Come on, we can not compare trackers between them, every one is "unique" in its way. Anyway, if there weren't trackers like TL/SCT/SCC, i don't think that 99% of ro-uppers had any sources.

@czon staffers/fans/etc. : beware, some of us know your 'mega-secret ' and, who knows, we may have pictures and all this stuff. And i'm 101% sure that you do not want that pictures to pe published here or in .ro.

@first post of the topic: you can't compare tbytes with czone. It's just not right. Period.

I left a window open for you. Cover your eyes and JUMP!

//romanian b0t salutes you, dear friends ;-)

KravenX
02-21-2008, 12:47 AM
un.cineva: woow u`re still mad we fu**ed up your secret huh? It is sad to believe Bitt is amongst the biggest RO trackers, such as sfz, rsr, tbits, cz, iplay etc. Anyhow this is not the best place to talk about it. Everyone proved you are thefts :lol: Thousands of stolen torrents, and let`s not talk about peers.

You want proofs? I have thousands of them. You want to make it public? Sure not. They`re on t.ro.

You said you have a mega-secret? haha. That makes me laugh. You dare to accuse us of stealing? Do you believe we are morons like you? No. Explain where is that god damn bot on czone and I will delete my account the next second.

You should jump on that window pal. You are stealing all the torrents and peers from scc, sct and tbytes. Without that bot, your bitt uber tracker = 0.

plsdiektnxbye

JUSTAGUY
02-21-2008, 12:54 AM
nothing

un.cineva
02-22-2008, 09:46 AM
un.cineva: woow u`re still mad we fu**ed up your secret huh? It is sad to believe Bitt is amongst the biggest RO trackers, such as sfz, rsr, tbits, cz, iplay etc. Anyhow this is not the best place to talk about it. Everyone proved you are thefts :lol: Thousands of stolen torrents, and let`s not talk about peers.

You want proofs? I have thousands of them. You want to make it public? Sure not. They`re on t.ro.

You said you have a mega-secret? haha. That makes me laugh. You dare to accuse us of stealing? Do you believe we are morons like you? No. Explain where is that god damn bot on czone and I will delete my account the next second.

You should jump on that window pal. You are stealing all the torrents and peers from scc, sct and tbytes. Without that bot, your bitt uber tracker = 0.

plsdiektnxbyeKraven, sit & behave!

You accused bittorrents (not "us", because i'm not a member of any romanian staff) of stealing. Also, you made a presentation for scenefz.net right here, on filesharingtalk. Would you like to open with notepad the .torrent file of The.Inner.Life.of.Martin.Frost.LIMITED.NTSC.DVDR-EMERALD downloaded from sfz? Please, copy& paste the last line of that text. Thanks. And examples may continue all the day...

Who's lame now? The thieves are you, "pal", not bittorrents. I don't think i shall say who is guilty in "banning-romania project" on scc because you already know. But eventually i'll say who, just to see the other reactions of you. May you delete you account now? 'Course not, elite-admin :lol:

boloni
02-22-2008, 10:34 AM
It is just all-in-one torrent site . nothing special

dragos
02-22-2008, 12:21 PM
my god, ro users stealing from each other and from TL/ScT/SCC then receiving mas-ban. I never would've guessed. I'm shocked