PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]what.cd or waffles invite

ramezayyad
02-20-2008, 07:36 AM
My what.cd account has been disabled.
And when I talked to the stuff,they told me I was invited by a trader.
I depended on that account to get my musicial materials,now its gone.
So I wanna an invite if possible to what.cd or waffles.
thanks

FaragelloOo
02-20-2008, 07:49 AM
invite is closed man

ramezayyad
02-20-2008, 07:53 AM
invite is closed man

I think what.cd opens invitation system

pbjabba
02-20-2008, 08:29 AM
My what.cd account got disabled because i offered invites on a forum (don't think it was here btw), thats what i get for trying to help people... :dry: Anyway, i'd give you a Waffles invite but they're closed atm :( When they open up again i'll pm you to see if you still need one

kyuuchi
02-20-2008, 08:54 AM
My what.cd account got disabled because i offered invites on a forum (don't think it was here btw), thats what i get for trying to help people... :dry: Anyway, i'd give you a Waffles invite but they're closed atm :( When they open up again i'll pm you to see if you still need one

offering in public forum is not allowed, however offering in private tracker forum is allowed. =/

pbjabba
02-20-2008, 09:04 AM

offering in public forum is not allowed, however offering in private tracker forum is allowed. =/
Now thats interesting, because i didn't offer them here, it was in a private tracker forum :blink:

ramezayyad
02-20-2008, 09:20 AM

many thanks man:)
I hope waffles open the invitations soon.
when I get news that its opened,Ill pm you.

pbjabba
02-20-2008, 09:34 AM

many thanks man:)
I hope waffles open the invitations soon.
when I get news that its opened,Ill pm you.
No worries mate :happy: I'll check the invite page daily and hopefully they'll be open soon

antitrader
02-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Now thats interesting, because i didn't offer them here, it was in a private tracker forum

just invite your trusted friends or girl friends :D