View Full Version : Need bitmetv invite

summertime25
02-20-2008, 11:14 AM
I have this:

ScT new acc
TTi invite
SCC invite
iPLAY buffered 50GB

pm me if you have it and want to trade :)

yupi
02-20-2008, 11:45 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-sct-new-acc-bitmetv-pu-buffered-acc-279146

in that post u wouldnt tradeing an bitmetv pu account ?.. jejej what happen?... i dont know whos gonna trade with u!

summertime25
02-20-2008, 11:51 AM
pretty easy, I gave it away to a good friend in ScL because he was really in need of it :)

Don't judge people before you know them.

Thatsgreat
02-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Be aware of this guy. I sent him an invite to a place and he hasn't held up his deal. I'm still waiting for the details from him. I'm not saying he's a scammer. But if he doesn't send me the details soon, I'll have to report him.

summertime25
02-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Be aware of this guy. I sent him an invite to a place and he hasn't held up his deal. I'm still waiting for the details from him. I'm not saying he's a scammer. But if he doesn't send me the details soon, I'll have to report him.

WHAT? I didn't even trade with you..... You send me a pm saying that you want NB details? I do not know who you talked to but this is crazy, else show me proof that I, summertime25 scammed you off bitmetv, then I will give you NB details for sure. Oh yes, and if you traded by msn or gmail or yahoo or mIRC or any other source, be aware that you ALWAYS make the DEAL via FST, everybody can call a username, which I assume has happened.... :frusty: