PDA

View Full Version : Bushmills Irish Whiskey Is The Best Whiskey In The

brotherdoobie
08-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Well it is..... and I am not just saying this because I have been drinking for the last 5 hours........Sure I am not use to drinking anymore but that is no excuse for me not to take another shot.............hahahahahahahahahaha........woooooo!!!

As I explained to the ladys and fellows in the KLF room on SoulSeek earlier
I am drunk and in need of love so I think I will pour a couple of shots in the palm of my hand and try to get my date drunk.......so that I can score.
me loves u hand! .............u have always been there for me!.....I promise to get u a manicure soon.......heehehe

P.S. excuse me If I have offended anyone but..........hahahaha....the whiskey is my master for the rest of the night........

Peace,Love,and happiness brotherdrunk

FatRiff
08-01-2003, 11:09 PM
I'll agree. He's right ya know

brotherdoobie
08-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Good man there Fatriff!............Drink up this ones on me!

http://www.bushmills.com/images/Bushmill%20Glass.gif

FatRiff
08-01-2003, 11:38 PM
THANX! :beerchug:

CrumbCat
08-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Think of it as a Premium Whiskey, Only Smoother... A Lot Smoother.

Here are a few notes I jotted down while touring Bushmills Distillery earlier this year.....

Tasting Notes:
Nose:
Distinctive, full bodied aroma, with lots of character - fruity, malty and nutty sweet sherry flavours all intermingling.

Taste:
Complex, assertive, well flavoured, slightly sweet. Sherry succulence, melt-in-the-mouth maltiness, with just a hint of toasted wood in the background.

Finish:
A whiskey to linger over, to be enjoyed straight or as an excellent base for whiskey cocktails.

After the tour, it was time for the real fun - Barrel Tasting!

Here is what I was quoted as saying after the tasting......

"A full, sweet nose brimful with nutty butter toffee and a hint of sherry wood. Refreshingly green mid-palate, this is a very soft and elegantly balanced whiskey that floats over the palate. A complex amalgam of malt and sherry wood bound together by a rich smooth fruitiness."

Damn! I don't remember saying that.....I think I May have been a bit drunk! I always speak better while I'm drunk.

Tchau!

brotherdoobie
08-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@1 August 2003 - 18:39
Think of it as a Premium Whiskey, Only Smoother... A Lot Smoother.

Here are a few notes I jotted down while touring Bushmills Distillery earlier this year.....

Tasting Notes:
Nose:
Distinctive, full bodied aroma, with lots of character - fruity, malty and nutty sweet sherry flavours all intermingling.

Taste:
Complex, assertive, well flavoured, slightly sweet. Sherry succulence, melt-in-the-mouth maltiness, with just a hint of toasted wood in the background.

Finish:
A whiskey to linger over, to be enjoyed straight or as an excellent base for whiskey cocktails.

After the tour, it was time for the real fun - Barrel Tasting!

Here is what I was quoted as saying after the tasting......

"A full, sweet nose brimful with nutty butter toffee and a hint of sherry wood. Refreshingly green mid-palate, this is a very soft and elegantly balanced whiskey that floats over the palate. A complex amalgam of malt and sherry wood bound together by a rich smooth fruitiness."

Damn! I don't remember saying that.....I think I May have been a bit drunk! I always speak better while I'm drunk.

Tchau!
Beautiful CrumbCat..........You have brought tears to this drunks eyes :'(
I could not of stated it better myself........What flowery praise.......Excellent my friend...........Burp!........excuse me.

Peace brotherdoobie :D .........Cheers to you.

CrumbCat
08-02-2003, 05:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tears.....in a drunks eyes?

You must be at the final stages of your drunken evening - tears usually dont come until the end is near.

Go pour yourself another!

Cheers and Tchau!

lynx
08-02-2003, 08:42 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not Bushmills and KETCHUP.
You sad, sad person.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-02-2003, 08:43 AM
I've never tried Bushmills.....but I do like a drop.....well a bottle of Jameson's :)

Jonno B)

j2k4
08-02-2003, 09:42 AM
All Irish whiskies taste like battery acid.

I love 'em. :)