PDA

View Full Version : I have a high level account.

ala
02-20-2008, 11:04 PM
I have a high level account.I am looking for below sites. If you have PM me

iTS + SCL Flower
TT
E****

Tristan
02-20-2008, 11:33 PM
SCL: ;/
http://img.saaki.net/out.php/i5384_alala.JPG

bgh520
02-20-2008, 11:38 PM

lol

danio
02-20-2008, 11:47 PM
not so wise to have the same username here as on the trackers he is offering to trade :P

EDIT: oh.. now i see.. he was banned so now he is looking for it again..

SenorBubbz
02-20-2008, 11:47 PM

Owned

Sebur
02-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Hrm, wasn't he looking for SCL? :P
Kinda funny if they banned the wrong guy.

summertime25
02-21-2008, 12:00 AM
they banned the right guy, but he wants back in. His offer is NorBits. Seeing you may trade everything here m8, you could have easily said what you offered. :)

xjosephx
02-21-2008, 12:20 AM
hahah they banned him

typeoholic
02-21-2008, 01:27 AM
People like this are why admins turn into "assholes" and take away invites. ;)

fatcat69
02-21-2008, 03:39 AM

Story checks out.

If someone invites this, known cheater, for a trade...be warned. He will get banned and you will too, not for trading...but because he is a known cheater.

Anyway most the sites he wants have closed invites and locked out email addys....i doubt he is giving out an FTN account or FSC account as that would be stupid for any of the trackers he has on the list...tbh:lol:

ala
02-21-2008, 04:56 AM

Firsly, you are member here from december 2007. I am member here from March 2006.

Secondly, how can you be so sure that I am cheater. Is the reason for disabling an account only cheating. Don't forget you are beginner and look at the forum about reason for disabling an account. If you want, you can put an stamp allpeople as cheater included moderator.

Thirdly, I know people like you. You are writing in order to increase your post number by foolish things.

Fourthly, you have to learn respect.

Story checks out.

If someone invites this, known cheater, for a trade...be warned. He will get banned and you will too, not for trading...but because he is a known cheater.

Anyway most the sites he wants have closed invites and locked out email addys....i doubt he is giving out an FTN account or FSC account as that would be stupid for any of the trackers he has on the list...tbh:lol:

Firstly, How do you know for me known cheater. Show your proof everyone. I am waiting. You are making execution without judgement.

Secondly, if I open account by using your name and it disable and I say you are a known cheater. Do you like it? I am waiting your proof.

Thirdly, don't forget that there is only three letters in my username.