PDA

View Full Version : back from my break

ZLOsiris
02-21-2008, 04:39 AM
been bout a year since i have downloaded music, movies, etc. Is ABC still being used or is there another form of it, i really liked the intereface on that 1. Also i remember old suprnova and torrent spy being the good 1s, but i guess those are all gone, what now is the site to go to? Or is all it all invites now? Thanks

Eargasm
02-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Welcome back.

Well suprnova has been gone for like 3+ years, and it's been about that long since I used ABC - but you could try mininova.org - or you can join one of the public trackers that has open signups such as acetorrents.net

Regarding clients - utorrent seems to be a fairly popular and resource-friendly bittorrent client but it was purchased by time-warner, so if you wear a tin-foil hat you may want to take a look at azureus or deluge.

ZLOsiris
02-21-2008, 05:23 AM
lol i almost downloaded kazaa lucky i read the threads wow i missed alot. Man i miss the good ole suprnova days i tell u. But thanks for that mini site it will do for now while i navigate threw this again. What the most popular or preferred player and codecs ? thanks

Albo Da Kid
02-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Welcome Back!!

typeoholic
02-21-2008, 06:18 AM
A great video player is VLC, available for free from www.videolan.org

vinhkhang01
02-22-2008, 04:23 AM
VLC is a cool player which play ISO format as well including many others.
I don't even have to burn or extract any iso or img format - just play it with VLC.

markupmaster
02-22-2008, 04:25 AM
Welcome Back!

VLC kicks ass!

:D