PDA

View Full Version : cheaters and invite giveaways

kooftspc11
02-21-2008, 06:11 AM
i like how people post, "no cheaters," as part of the giveaway rules....as if the cheaters are going to see that and be like, "fuck, now i can't participate," and move on. :lol:

pbjabba
02-21-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeh, its not the greatest idea ever, i'm sure i've done it before though :P The rule where you can't have been a member of the tracker before is pretty redundant too, you just have to take these things on trust

Sanka113
02-21-2008, 06:44 AM
It is pretty damn funny to put things like that in. It's almost as silly as saying "no lefties allowed to participate". It's completely a waste of text.

Cabalo
02-21-2008, 06:45 AM
i like how people post, "no cheaters," as part of the giveaway rules....as if the cheaters are going to see that and be like, "fuck, now i can't participate," and move on. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: u got a point there !

Polarbear
02-21-2008, 07:15 AM

it's the same when people request an invite and claim: "i'm not a cheater."

i mean this should go without saying. it always arouses suspicion on my side when i read it.

it's the same effect when i tell you not to think of a pink elephant.

-you just did :)

Neo
02-21-2008, 07:28 AM

First thing I notice when NOT giving away an invite...

Dark Archon
02-21-2008, 08:52 AM
checking their rep and post history on FST is the least we can do.

Neo
02-21-2008, 09:01 AM

You are quite right Tiantian. A Giveaway is not necessarily a totally blind affair. We do have somethings that help us decide...

If a guy is a good member at FST I can't see why he shouldn't be a good member elsewhere.

I gave the odd invite to a noob but sometimes I know him from somewhere else...

popeye09
02-21-2008, 09:06 AM
Tiantian has a point,checking the history of each member its the only thing that you can assure you a bit if a member deserve an invite

C-mos
02-21-2008, 09:14 AM
u still can't find out that if the member with high reputation changes his mind and become a trader:) ;)

or if he is a trader somewhere else :);)but not on this forum :)

Artemis
02-21-2008, 09:17 AM

-you just did

well I was looking at your avatar and half reading the text, I ended up with a pink polar bear ? :naughty::sick:

Polarbear
02-21-2008, 09:22 AM

-you just did

well I was looking at your avatar and half reading the text, I ended up with a pink polar bear ? :naughty::sick:

you might get a chance to see a real pink polarbear profile soon. ask pro267.

you better be well prepared!

:shifty:

fOrUmAs
02-21-2008, 09:25 AM

yea u are right,but still its good to post that rule anyway :)

5+4=9
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
:lol:

Bionic
02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
So, I don't know the reason of this thread being created? :/

athenaesword
02-27-2008, 04:26 AM

cus he felt like hearing others' comments on what must be a pretty common but ironic disclaimer? c'mon loosen up man not every thread has to be about the big stuff.

singing_sol
02-27-2008, 04:33 AM

:lol::lol::lol: u got a point there !

:D:D:D like u never had one :P u looser and yeah u are copying some one's post heehee :D

Dark Archon
02-27-2008, 04:37 AM

the point is that lots of invitees have betrayed their inviters by trading the accounts or cheating on them once they have been obtained in a giveaway.

its really sad

singing_sol
02-27-2008, 04:41 AM
yeah Tiantian u have a point there and yeah this sucks too they get the acc's or invites and they don't use it or make it go wrong and then the inviter has to cry for his acc and yeah a lot of people have trusted in me and yeah leaving an optional of couple of accc's i've never made a inviter to loose his acc see it should be in u rather than others to get around with it don';t u think so and yeah if can try tell every one around u with this post ok then so long

~JiSh~
02-27-2008, 04:55 AM
B'coz of this. I just keep all the invites to myself. Can't afford to loose accounts b'coz of a moron trying to cheat :D

kooftspc11
02-27-2008, 07:53 AM
yeah Tiantian u have a point there and yeah this sucks too they get the acc's or invites and they don't use it or make it go wrong and then the inviter has to cry for his acc and yeah a lot of people have trusted in me and yeah leaving an optional of couple of accc's i've never made a inviter to loose his acc see it should be in u rather than others to get around with it don';t u think so and yeah if can try tell every one around u with this post ok then so long

lol too bad you cant speak english....you babbled alot and said nothing

athenaesword
02-27-2008, 10:51 AM

punctuation, mate. don't be afraid to use it. just a suggestion ;)

Something Else
02-27-2008, 11:48 AM

Yes if they have lots of rep points don't trust them to follow any rules. :blink:

jam0980tr
02-27-2008, 11:58 AM
cheaters and scammers all wayz make dupe accounts on fst trust noone 1 tip.
You will allwayz see new faces but they are dupe account, far i can see with my own eyes they make it look so good
long time fst memberz are trusted and they are nices people

kondrae
02-28-2008, 05:17 AM

i was just thinking the same thing today.

VIZFX
02-28-2008, 06:05 AM
You always run the chance when you do giveaways. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't do it and stop complaining.

kooftspc11
02-28-2008, 06:28 AM
You always run the chance when you do giveaways. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't do it and stop complaining.

whos complaining?

Overl0rd
02-28-2008, 08:40 AM

i mean this should go without saying. it always arouses suspicion on my side when i read it.

-you just did :)

oh no! I thought of a pink elephant!!

pwnd,
Overl0rd

amade
03-05-2008, 01:23 PM
u still can't find out that if the member with high reputation changes his mind and become a trader:) ;)

Yes, it' possible. But the probability is much lower compared with ppl with higher rep points...that's why we need to look up rep points.

In addition, some ppl seem to try to gather rep points just to get more priority in GA or etc. Such ppl can be found by looking up all things he wrote, I believe (you'll find many people who have relatively high rep points but cause trouble or complaints here on FST....)

Nemrod
03-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I think thatīs a very stupid necessary thing.
We could see something like this:
-Hey youīve been banned in XXXX site for cheating, I gave you the invite, so Iīm in troubles now. You stupid liar.
-Liar?... You never asked and I never said I was not a cheater. :lol:

Thatīs why I donīt do giveaways anymore. I think giveaways are a sign of irresponsibility.

saqib
03-05-2008, 02:04 PM

agreed to u mate , 70% chances are there

(I)
03-05-2008, 02:55 PM
:lol: I think inviting only a well known member in any tracker may be the only way to avoid cheaters, if he cheated go and tell his fav. tracker mods

mr.xom
03-05-2008, 07:26 PM
many user i invited them are cheaters

one of them uploag 1G after 10 min of his reg. with my invite >> lol

i think i cant do any thing but when i make a giveaway and have high level account = it will be for trusted members only

matrixTalk
03-05-2008, 07:35 PM
nice topic ... so funny :)

King of kings
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I have user on UK-T:
name: Zenzn
pass: DG355gF