PDA

View Full Version : Leaked RIAA Training Video: Find Pirates, Find Crack-Dealing Terrorist Murderers Too!

Alien5
02-21-2008, 03:20 PM
This is a leaked official RIAA training video:

http://gizmodo.com/358648/leaked-riaa-training-video-for-prosecuters-find-pirates--find-crack%20dealing-terrorist-murderers-too

chalice
02-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Absolutely incredible.

Filesharing is now officially a gateway drug. This smacks heavily of desperation. Three idiots sitting round a table, preposterously scaremongering, while us crack-addict, gun-toting, society-demolishing murders listen to our pilfered music. I have now officially heard it all.

For shame.

saqib
03-04-2008, 09:55 PM
war on pirates ll go on and on ,and we ll always survive

Quylui
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
The problem is the labeling. Once people understand that this is simple a shift in consumption through a new medium, the market will catch up and the business model will change. Until then, the RIAA will try to squeeze as much money as possible out of the current model until they are forced to change their business structure. In fact, after file sharing is decriminalized, the RIAA would most likely collapse.

The Flying Cow
04-06-2008, 09:57 PM
This made me laugh (and I didn't light up the rocks I have on a bag here right next to my rogue CD-cases that came "with")

If you have a big collection of pirated CDs, they are usually good for concealing illegal firearms or dead bodies. I shot my cousin in the left eye and sold her together with the new Dexter Season 1 DVD-BOXSET. The customer seemed happy to have the bonus. Oh yeah, did I mention it went "with" Special K?

lynx
04-07-2008, 09:45 AM
The problem is with the way these people want to relate major felonies with minor misdemeanours. Everything they say is probably true, but it is also probably true of traffic and parking offences.

Do you think that gun runners and drug pushers park legally? You can just see it: you'll have to wait for your fix, I've got to go feed the meter. I don't think so.

Why don't they try linking people who have received parking tickets to these sorts of crimes? Because there would quite rightly be outrage, and if the true comparison was revealed there would be outrage at this sort of link too.

100%
04-07-2008, 10:37 AM
update the name of this board to FilesharingCrackDealingTerrorismTalk

saqib
04-15-2008, 09:56 AM
update the name of this board to FilesharingCrackDealingTerrorismTalk

1st vote towards it :lol:

killuminati96
04-16-2008, 10:55 PM
look at that chick's face as she says that crap..you can tell even she knows what she's saying is total bull

bmick
04-18-2008, 06:36 AM
wow ill take one with lol

escuoop
04-18-2008, 03:46 PM
should FST has a drug dealers section?