PDA

View Full Version : ScT for SCL invite

R3c0n
02-22-2008, 04:03 AM
Just need a SCL invite for my ScT invite. PM me if interested.

FaragelloOo
02-22-2008, 04:08 AM
man i have acc waffles + 1 TB

need sct invite

R3c0n
02-22-2008, 04:16 AM

need sct invite

Im actually also after waffles..However I dont know much about it, maybe someone can tell me:

1) If trading waffles accounts usually get banned or they dont notice?
and..
2) 1TB account seems like quite a lot for a new site (maybe Im wrong), has the user cheated or is it easy to seed there?

timmymmit123
02-22-2008, 04:19 AM

need sct invite

Im actually also after waffles..However I dont know much about it, maybe someone can tell me:

and..
2) 1TB account seems like quite a lot for a new site (maybe Im wrong), has the user cheated or is it easy to seed there?
i think you will need the mail too
and 1TB is a heck of a lot but you probably won't use all of it because there are only softwares and music on waffles.

FaragelloOo
02-22-2008, 04:31 AM
this is not hack :angry::angry: i have seed box and this is

photo seed the torrent:yup::yup:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2599/bnzc2.png
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

supper
02-22-2008, 04:33 AM
its not that easy to seed 1tb on waffles but no body know or can say if he cheated or not but coz of all this buffer i think waffles staff can notice that account its alittel bit risky i say try to get invite instead .

one2one
02-22-2008, 04:49 AM
people must don`t speak about the account details it`s easy to cut you out and it will never come back again ,you must edit your post for your security and i hope they have notice you

o_O
02-22-2008, 05:33 AM
this is not hack :angry::angry: i have seed box and this is

photo seed the torrent:yup::yup:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2599/bnzc2.png
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

this shows nothing.. rofl
i dont see the speed, etc

fOrUmAs
02-22-2008, 06:43 AM
its not that easy to seed 1tb on waffles but no body know or can say if he cheated or not but coz of all this buffer i think waffles staff can notice that account its alittel bit risky i say try to get invite instead .

it is very easy to get 1TB with seedbox if u useing(downloading) every day few torrents with size over 2GB or so..

but than again we have seen that pics can easily be faked..

and btw this is way off topic he needs scl not waffles

BlueLabel
02-22-2008, 10:09 AM
1 tb on waffles its hard even with box
there some trackers that even seedbox cannot help

R3c0n
02-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Still waiting for someone who is actually online and able to trade their SCL invite now..PM me if you want to offer.

briand5379
02-22-2008, 11:06 AM
It's not hard if you did all of it when the site was non stop free leech/double upload. Frankly there are only 5 people over 900GB, if he's being truthful then picking this guy out is gonna be easier then a hot knife through butter. One thing I have a hard time understanding is why people seem to think ScL and ScT are equals.

xJohnxSmithx
02-22-2008, 11:13 AM

need sct invite

and..

Well here's the deal. If your worried about waffles getting disabled, that's nothing compared to the chances of getting your scl disabled. I'm not telling you not to try to trade because I'll get in shit for it. I'm just letting you know that if it's something your worried about I'd do a search for older threds about scl.

R3c0n
02-22-2008, 11:25 AM

and..

Well here's the deal. If your worried about waffles getting disabled, that's nothing compared to the chances of getting your scl disabled. I'm not telling you not to try to trade because I'll get in shit for it. I'm just letting you know that if it's something your worried about I'd do a search for older threds about scl.

Yeah, your probably right. Ill close this thread and just get an invite the proper way ;) (through a friend)