PDA

View Full Version : hair breakdown

BawA
02-22-2008, 08:13 AM
ok from some time now am starting to grow my hair, its been almost a year and i grew pretty much long hair but from past a month or so iam noticing hair break, while showering and combing, it seems to me they are weakened.
its come to stage that a large portion of my hair are small and i dont have the same amount of puffiness anymore.

till i started to notice i used Pantin conditioner(silkness), now from past week or so am using sunsilk(strength)but not only its not improving but perhaps its worsen up. on side i used some hair oils as well.

any idea how to prevent this, please dont tell me to cut it down, i put too much effort into growing it.
any better shampoo/conditioner.

i dont know whether this is relevant to hair breakdown but when sleeping i notice that i stretch my hair while shifting my head.

Barbarossa
02-22-2008, 09:42 AM
You're just brilliant you are :lol:

BawA
02-22-2008, 09:44 AM
which part

Barbarossa
02-22-2008, 09:54 AM
All of you :happy:

BawA
02-22-2008, 09:56 AM
well then any idea?

CrabGirl
02-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Bawa your hair will break as it grows. Its a natural process and has nothing to do with "stretching your hair in your sleep"**

If you want your hair to be lustrous and full get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks to remove the old ends, brush it every day, eat plenty of fruit, veg, nuts and seeds and drink plenty of water.

**I keep looking at that and giggling like mad.

By the way I know you will say "I can't cut my hair". I mean by cutting, to get the ends trimmed. It'll grow better and longer with regular trimming

Barbarossa
02-22-2008, 10:03 AM
well then any idea?

Not a clue. Ask a woman. Or manker. :idunno:

EDIT: Would pics be too much to ask for :sly:

BawA
02-22-2008, 10:30 AM
well then any idea?

EDIT: Would pics be too much to ask for :sly:

not before 100Kg(20to go)

manker
02-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Fantastic post :happy:

Don't worry, Bawa, you're just going bald. Torturing yourself by eating horrible things like nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables won't make any difference.
Just look at your dad now. That's you, that is.

Best thing to do now is to shave it all off. Please to be posting before and after pics. Also, set fire to the pile of hair when done.

BawA
02-22-2008, 10:39 AM
acctually my dad has more hair then you probably do manker, we are not much a hair loser but nor we are hair grower.
shaving my head would be my last resource. anyhow how long it takes till some hair grows up once shaved?

chalice
02-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Quality thread.

Put fertilizer on it and get some lice.

Lice only live in healthy hair so if they proliferate, you'll know you've nothing to worry about folicle wise.

manker
02-22-2008, 10:57 AM
acctually my dad has more hair then you probably do manker, we are not much a hair loser but nor we are hair grower.
shaving my head would be my last resource. anyhow how long it takes till some hair grows up once shaved?
Ohh, I duno if he has. My fringe comes down to my mouth and I've got quite a hairy chest too :smilie4:

Hair grows pretty much straight away once you shave it. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say it never stops growing. Even when we sleep.