PDA

View Full Version : Request

psychophil
02-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Hi everybody at :fst:
I'm requesting an invite, in my humble opinion :D to probably the best mid-level tracker at the moment.
I probably don't have to mention it by name, as I think most knowledgeable members of :fst: and the site itself; know which one I'm referring to.
Anyway I have been a member here for a while, but was not very active until recently; when I realised that until I got myself noticed, there was no way I was going to get an invite to a high level tracker for nothing!!!
I did win an invite for the tracker I'm requesting,from a member here, but sadly never received it from them. :cry:
I know there are many generous people here :fst:, who I hope will see that I am a genuine person, who has never traded or cheated on any tracker.
If you require any other info please don't hesitate to contact me.
I know I don't have a seedbox or a Uni connection. But I hope this will be enough for the site I require. :w00t::w00t::w00t:
Speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/237616676.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

ghost716
02-22-2008, 08:13 PM
wth are you talking about? sct?

SenorBubbz
02-22-2008, 08:15 PM
You have to say what the name is, you can't just say "People know what it is" because we don't

psychophil
02-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Well I did think it was obvious.
But the tracker with great content,speed, + community is
SCT :w00t:

psychophil
02-23-2008, 11:03 AM
No help or suggestions:fst:

psychophil
02-24-2008, 11:42 AM
C'mon :fst: members, doesn't anybody have any ideas about how I should go about requesting an SCT invite.:D

ghost716
02-24-2008, 02:01 PM
maybe you would have had some better luck had the original post not been such a failed attempt at humor :/

psychophil
02-26-2008, 12:44 AM
maybe you would have had some better luck had the original post not been such a failed attempt at humor :/

I wasn't intending to be funny.

Aerozin
02-26-2008, 12:58 AM
No help or suggestions:fst:

C'mon :fst: members, doesn't anybody have any ideas about how I should go about requesting an SCT invite.:D

Well I did think it was obvious.
But the tracker with great content,speed, + community is
SCT :w00t:

You cant triple bump im such small time