PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Its invite

piku20045
02-23-2008, 11:04 AM
i am loooking for its invite so if anyone could invite me there i am looking it for a long time now i know that its invite or account can be trade but its forbidded to do so because i respect its for its forum and qulity so i request for one invite if any one could have the n plzzz invite me :O:shifty:

-AdY-
02-23-2008, 11:07 AM
good luck but iTS invite system is closed :)

titofat
02-23-2008, 11:33 AM
its very hard but good luck

Giveaway
02-23-2008, 12:19 PM
it's very hard to get and it's not worth it

Georgo Smart
02-23-2008, 12:37 PM
i am loooking for its invite so if anyone could invite me there i am looking it for a long time now i know that its invite or account can be trade but its forbidded to do so because i respect its for its forum and qulity so i request for one invite if any one could have the n plzzz invite me :O:shifty:

Why do you want iTS? tell me

jonny81985
02-23-2008, 12:37 PM
lol piku is back!!!!!!!!!

maddoxro
02-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Why do you want iTS? tell me
He want iTS just to be disabled again :lol:

fatcat69
02-23-2008, 02:16 PM

Sorry piku, the answer is no. There are only 3 of us on FST who can invite users, two of which are staff...all 3 of which know what you do with accounts. We dont feel like disabling you again. :lol:

Georgo Smart
02-23-2008, 03:56 PM

Sorry piku, the answer is no. There are only 3 of us on FST who can invite users, two of which are staff...all 3 of which know what you do with accounts. We dont feel like disabling you again. :lol:

lol..you can press Ctrl V and post it to every thread..where is iTS needed :D

Albo Da Kid
02-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Piku is a scammer. he scamed me for a tti invite. he offered blackcats in return and never gave it to me

LivingInSouthPark
02-23-2008, 04:19 PM
lol u wrote plzzzz only one time :unsure: this is unusual for u :lol:

stoi
02-23-2008, 04:21 PM
and his BCG account got disabled as well lol not having much luck is he.

if there is ever a way NOT to do things, piku will find it and do it

Cabalo
02-23-2008, 04:37 PM
how did piku escape a ban from this board after using dupe accounts, scamming people, etc etc.
he is probably amongst the top 3 worst users at FST, congratz.

he deserves a iTS invite, just for the fun of disabling him again when he trades it, so that the other guy gets scammed !