PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BitMe...

pureheart
02-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Hello guys,
I have been looking for bitme for a period now. If you feel enough generous to invite me, please do.
If you're willing to give an invite freely, that will be a favor, or else, I have a good offer for you.

I can give Buffered Czone(lvl4)+PP(lvl3) for a buffered BitMe(lvl3), if an invite(if not free)I can give Czone.

I'm doing this for the benefit of a friend, he's desperately in need of an invite.
He's not unfortunately member of our community, so I just want to help him.

pureheart
02-24-2008, 03:23 PM
New offer added

rocky1234
02-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Don't mind but why don't u ask your friend to join this community. It's a nice place to hang around & if he requests for the invite himself then there is more hope of getting it.

Bitme staff is very strict on whom u invite so people take good care before inviting someone.

pureheart
02-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Don't mind but why don't u ask your friend to join this community. It's a nice place to hang around & if he requests for the invite himself then there is more hope of getting it.

Bitme staff is very strict on whom u invite so people take good care before inviting someone.

You know, posting in this section requires you have been a member here for a month. That's why I'm doing the job for him.

mamacita
02-24-2008, 08:02 PM
For the benefit of a friend? Come on now, how can you try and pull this knowing what you told me?

For everyone's general knowledge, pureheart had a Bitme account given to him and then lost it because said friend changed the passkey on him. Tough luck for pureheart there.

But I don't see how THAT turned into your friend needing a bitme invite hmm?