PDA

View Full Version : Newzbin invite please

beeboy
02-24-2008, 12:39 PM
The title says it all really.

I'm on *all* of the private torrent sites, but am keen to get back into the newsgroup scene.
I'm happy using my old school techniques, but I'd love to give newzbin a proper try.
I'm sure that I dabbled with it a while back, but there seems to be no record of any account.

+++ EDIT +++

Invite received. Thanks.

I tacked on a request to an earlier post, but it seems to be gone. I think it may be because the title was a bit confusing. if I'm out of line then accept my apologies in advance.

fugazi26
02-24-2008, 07:32 PM
PM with e-mail and for anyone else who has been here for longer than a month and has more than 0 posts (90% of the PMs I get) just pm with e-mail.

Detale
02-25-2008, 12:32 AM
What there are private NB sites too, damn Im a f*ckin no0b at this!!! Fug is the offer still open?

fugazi26
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM
Detale one left pm me if you need one. Well until they give me five more which should be any day now.

damo1981
02-26-2008, 10:54 PM
could i get an invite please, damo1981

damo1981
02-27-2008, 09:36 PM
hey all, has anyone a spare Newzbin invite that i could have, thanks damo1981

maderfaker
02-28-2008, 09:56 PM
not only you :D

kayvanblue
02-28-2008, 10:19 PM
i got the invite for free! but you need to buy credit when you get in!! that means the site itself is not free

damo1981
02-28-2008, 10:53 PM
yeah its the invite im after and yes i know it costs afterwards, if anyone has one spare i'd be more than grateful :D, damo1981

kravenn
02-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Hey guys could i have an invite to would really appreciate it and know i have to buy credits.

Thanks

Kravenn

bungeemirth
02-29-2008, 11:51 PM
@kraven
increase your the number of posts that you have and proves that you actually contributes something to this forum, and i'll give you an invite and that's a promise

@damo1981
no offense damo1981, you've been here longer than me- and i'm barely paying my dues to this community- but i still could count the number of posts that you have just with my hands + most of your post are asking for invites, so i dont think you actually have the intention to stick around in this community, so sorry mate, hopefully someone else would be generous enough to give you one

switch
02-29-2008, 11:53 PM
PM me your email address and an invite shall follow..

I have 5 invites remaining.

bungeemirth
02-29-2008, 11:56 PM

you do know that newzbin is going to hold you responsible for all the accounts that are created based on the invites that you giave out right:whistling??

bakerster
03-01-2008, 12:16 AM
what are they going to do? yell at him? they gave him the invites for a reason why shouldn't he use them?

switch
03-01-2008, 12:25 AM

you do know that newzbin is going to hold you responsible for all the accounts that are created based on the invites that you giave out right:whistling??

They are only really concerned about people using false credit card info. I'd rather be kind and take the risk; in the end I have access to friends newzbin accounts (they don't really care about account sharing).

I'd prefer to bring a bit of business their way as long as people who ask for accounts actually use them.

damo1981
03-01-2008, 02:18 AM
i know i haven't posted much bungee im not a big poster on forums yet when i do i try to help or offer things to the community, i count 2 post here that you made that i consider spam,if i ever get invites that people are interested in i won't hesitate to give them out, im just glad some people are willing to give the new members a chance thanks, damo1981

RoboFace
03-08-2008, 06:33 AM

Thank You switch.. :)

chemistry_101
03-09-2008, 02:20 PM
I'd like an invite, but I'm pretty new to the whole usenet and filesharing thing all together.. I started when they disconnected my cable, and I found that this was a lot cheaper than $200/mo. (LOL)... Now that it's back on, I'd rather download.. go figure! Plus, I'm trying to find everything I missed! I'm currently looking for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Disc 2... any suggestions?

bungeemirth
03-09-2008, 10:42 PM
I'd like an invite, but I'm pretty new to the whole usenet and filesharing thing all together.. I started when they disconnected my cable, and I found that this was a lot cheaper than $200/mo. (LOL)... Now that it's back on, I'd rather download.. go figure! Plus, I'm trying to find everything I missed! I'm currently looking for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Disc 2... any suggestions?
you dont need newzbin to look for new stuff check out the nzb index section first before making any request, b/cthis show is most likely gonna be available there

talamod
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
hi there,

i'm new to newsgroups and have just learned about nzb files. i would like to try out newzbin too and ask if somebody could share an invite to newzbin with me.

thanks

RoboFace
03-14-2008, 01:37 AM
I hope everybody know that you have to pay for download.. It is not much.. I think 1 month is about $2.50...^^

atb1o1
03-14-2008, 04:31 AM
Can I please get an invite also? thank you!!

goku3
03-15-2008, 06:54 AM
I would also appreciate it if someone sent me an invite. THANKS

snakemck00
03-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I was a member probably 2 years ago and havent used it until now. I really appreciate an invite, newzbin was awesome.

thanks in advance

LubTheStaringCat
03-18-2008, 02:54 AM
Is this offer still opened, I would appreciate Newzbin invite.

fugazi26
03-18-2008, 03:19 AM
I already sent one to forcus so you dont have to send one to him now.

rippinitup4fun
03-18-2008, 04:26 AM
I already sent one to forcus so you dont have to send one to him now.

Ok thank u for the info.

For the record

I have just sent an invite to atb1o1

I have also offered the invite with no reply as of yet to goku3 and snakemck00

exie1234
03-18-2008, 06:31 AM
If anyone could send me an invite, I'd appreciate it. I know you have to pay for the service and I have no problems with that.

Thanks,

Exie

dynateck
03-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I´m here for the same Please lol, if someone could I would also apreciate the invitation.

Thanks in Advance

SgtMajor
03-19-2008, 02:53 AM
hahaha, been a member since 27-03-2003 and never noticed the invite thing! Prob cos I never use that V3 interface, old fashioned git :D

So, having just checked, I also have the 5 invites, not wishing to step on toes but I can always help out when needed.

hanxuecom
03-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Who can spare one invite?
thanks

lowfi
03-19-2008, 03:11 PM
I could use one as well.

premanna
03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
can i have an invite to newzbin plzs sgtMajor :D

fugazi26
03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
premanna pm with e-mail if you still need one.

SgtMajor
03-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Who can spare one invite?
thanks

Sure.

can i have an invite to newzbin plzs sgtMajor :D

If you didn't get one - yes of course you can.

As for others, please, do some posting and let's get to know you :)

ananthsmys
03-21-2008, 06:35 AM
Hi

Can anyone spare me a invite

Bye

SgtMajor
03-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Hi

Can anyone spare me a invite

Bye

Sure, drop me a PM when you can.

thitar
03-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Anymore invites lying around please?

Toufas
03-22-2008, 10:43 AM
can i has invite please?

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Could someone explain what this is about. Are there private nzb sites, I hadn't heard of that before.

Hairbautt
03-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Could someone explain what this is about. Are there private nzb sites, I hadn't heard of that before.
Me neither./ Is this a joke? :unsure:

MultiForce
03-22-2008, 03:56 PM

Take a look here to get an idea:

http://v3.newzbin.com/

Hairbautt
03-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Please accept our apologies, but an invitation from a current member is required in order to register. If you have been sent an invitation, please use the link located in the email.My god...

What has become of the internets?

MultiForce
03-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Please accept our apologies, but an invitation from a current member is required in order to register. If you have been sent an invitation, please use the link located in the email.My god...

What has become of the internets?

It has become a place where your bank account determines your right to access the so called "free information".
We are soon back to square one, the good old private LAN parties where you could get anything, this time "on the net".

AndyPanerai
03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Anybody got a invite left please send it to me :)
Thx

SgtMajor
03-22-2008, 09:28 PM
can i has invite please?

Sure, email by PM please.

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2008, 09:32 PM

Take a look here to get an idea:

http://v3.newzbin.com/

Thanks for that but I'm still not entirely sure what the point is. There are loads of freely available sites which provide both index services and search facilities. What's new about this one.

Or is it just that some people, who are perhaps more used to BT, assume that there's something better about a "private" site.

SgtMajor
03-22-2008, 10:50 PM
What's new about this one.

It's not new, 5-6 years old, it's just that they've shut the doors to open regs.

Hairbautt
03-23-2008, 02:34 AM
Don't they all, like, contain the same index...:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
03-23-2008, 03:02 PM
What's new about this one.

It's not new, 5-6 years old, it's just that they've shut the doors to open regs.

Sorry, badly worded question. What's different about it.

SgtMajor
03-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Not different, just extensive, long standing & quick with the indexing and currently over 225,000 articles (each one you create a NZB file from) indexed going back 70 days, they could do more as giganews now has 200 days retention, but server costs would prob have something to do with that. You can also do a file search on usenet there and create a nzb out of the results.

It's all about choice, and if you prefer your current location, then great, I prefer there as I know it inside out and have been there years, between there & newsleecher supersearch there is nothing more I need, others have different ways & different places - each to their own, it's what you prefer in the end.

Mr JP Fugley
03-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Not different, just extensive, long standing & quick with the indexing and currently over 225,000 articles (each one you create a NZB file from) indexed going back 70 days, they could do more as giganews now has 200 days retention, but server costs would prob have something to do with that. You can also do a file search on usenet there and create a nzb out of the results.

It's all about choice, and if you prefer your current location, then great, I prefer there as I know it inside out and have been there years, between there & newsleecher supersearch there is nothing more I need, others have different ways & different places - each to their own, it's what you prefer in the end.

Not having a pop or anything, mate. I just wanted to know if there was anything different about it.

I totally agree with you, it's what one prefers and to each their own.

tesco
03-24-2008, 12:01 AM

Not having a pop or anything, mate. I just wanted to know if there was anything different about it.

I totally agree with you, it's what one prefers and to each their own.It's similar to the nzb index we have here but with more posters, more content, and there's more info sitting in front of you as you view it.

SgtMajor
03-24-2008, 12:14 AM

I totally agree with you, it's what one prefers and to each their own.

It's similar to the nzb index we have here but with more posters, more content, and there's more info sitting in front of you as you view it.

You can also see what is posted in a particular group, which can quite often be very useful to see at the click of a button.

tesco
03-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I was a member probably 2 years ago and havent used it until now. I really appreciate an invite, newzbin was awesome.

thanks in advance

It's similar to the nzb index we have here but with more posters, more content, and there's more info sitting in front of you as you view it.

You can also see what is posted in a particular group, which can quite often be very useful to see at the click of a button.
I could add that here if people want it. :idunno:

You guys can keep in mind I'm open to any suggestions for improving our nzb index...

fugazi26
03-24-2008, 01:11 AM
The only major problem with FST I have is for instance I cant browse only x264 movies instead I have to search through them.

tesco
03-24-2008, 01:15 AM
The only major problem with FST I have is for instance I cant browse only x264 movies instead I have to search through them.
Yes you can. :P
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/nzbindex.php?do=createfilter&filtericon[100]=1

There's also a filter dropdown, above the threads, it says: "NZB Type Filter" click that to get a dropdown and choose what types you want to show.;)

fugazi26
03-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Ahh thank you I always must have missed that. Thank you so much again!

MultiForce
03-24-2008, 03:18 AM

You guys can keep in mind I'm open to any suggestions for improving our nzb index...

Get to work then :D

rippinitup4fun
03-24-2008, 04:16 AM

That would be a great addition. Very useful indeed.

gladiator007
03-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Hello,

I am in need of a newzbin invite. I use other usenet search engines like binsearch / yabse / binindex etc. but newzbin v3 offers the best layout and shows almost all posts if I specify on what I am looking for. If someone could hook me up with an invite, that would be great! Someone who is willing to invite me, please send me a pm, then I will send you my e-mailaddress.

Regards! :)

lowfi
03-25-2008, 01:32 AM
If anyone happens to have an available invite, I could use one.

Thank you.

MultiForce
03-25-2008, 02:11 AM
:d

#G.
03-26-2008, 06:17 PM
If anyone has an invite left, I'd be grateful.
Thanks already!

chiefosceola
03-28-2008, 01:38 AM
I've never asked for anything here before but if anyone has an extra invite to give I would appreciate it very much. If not I understand. Thanks.

SgtMajor
03-28-2008, 09:42 AM
I've never asked for anything here before but if anyone has an extra invite to give I would appreciate it very much. If not I understand. Thanks.

Well at least you haven't just signed up & asked in your first post! :)

Fire me a PM with an email.

chiefosceola
03-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Roger SGM. Thanks alot for your help.

DasFox
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
How many looking for an invite? I'd like to get a fairly older user from here with some torrent proof posts, because even at Newzbin they'll bust our accounts if we have problems with the people we invite, me I'm an easy going guy, but Newzbin tells us we better be careful.

PEACE

P.S. Don't PM unless you've been here 30 days and hopefully some tracker proof posts. Newzbin accounts can be lost for bad invites and problems, and I don't want to loose mine. ;)

Dweirdo
03-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Hello Dasfox^^ Do you have a spare invite? i can help the newzbin community because i am related to the wii scene, so i can upload nzbs to the N WII.
and im just looking for an honest nzb site :D i will be very grateful ^^ thank you :D

DasFox
03-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello Dasfox^^ Do you have a spare invite? i can help the newzbin community because i am related to the wii scene, so i can upload nzbs to the N WII.
and im just looking for an honest nzb site :D i will be very grateful ^^ thank you :D

Do you have pics of any accounts you can show?

nah
03-28-2008, 11:11 PM
I'd love an invite for Newzbin.
If anyone has an invite left,
Thanks.

DasFox
03-29-2008, 12:59 AM
I'd love an invite for Newzbin.
If anyone has an invite left,
Thanks.

PM Sent...

I think I'm the Newzbin fairy this week, LOL...

http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/24221.gif

Don't PM unless you've been here 30 days and hopefully some tracker proof posts. Newzbin accounts can be lost for bad invites and problems, and I don't want to loose mine. ;)

Dweirdo
03-29-2008, 06:08 AM
dasfox its ok i got an invite :D
im on blackcats ntorrents and gbatemp :D so im kinda close to the wii scene :D

fugazi26
03-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Dasfox I wouldn't worry too much about losing your account as long as you do not send invites to people with 10 or less posts and that have been here less than 30 days. So far I have sent about 40 invites out to members here and I have had no problems.

tesco
03-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Dasfox I wouldn't worry too much about losing your account as long as you do not send invites to people with 10 or less posts and that have been here less than 30 days. So far I have sent about 40 invites out to members here and I have had no problems.Also the more members he invites the more that could return the favor if he is banned.:lol:

lowfi
03-30-2008, 05:21 AM
Ahh! That must be the reason I haven't received an invite yet. ;)

I must work on my post count.

DasFox
03-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Dasfox I wouldn't worry too much about losing your account as long as you do not send invites to people with 10 or less posts and that have been here less than 30 days. So far I have sent about 40 invites out to members here and I have had no problems.

That's all I'm worrying about, 30 days and a few post counts...

PEACE

Dasfox I wouldn't worry too much about losing your account as long as you do not send invites to people with 10 or less posts and that have been here less than 30 days. So far I have sent about 40 invites out to members here and I have had no problems.Also the more members he invites the more that could return the favor if he is banned.:lol:

LOL...

Magister52
03-31-2008, 10:17 AM
I don't have any posts, but I've been around for about a year, so I'm not here just for the invite. ;)

What if I promise to do good deeds, and invite other needy souls once invited? :D

omega3
03-31-2008, 12:21 PM
if you can invite me I would be happy

fugazi26
03-31-2008, 08:36 PM
both of you can pm for an invite just include your e-mail

duynghia
04-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Anyone else who hasn't got an invite can pm me with your email address.

dexys
04-01-2008, 01:13 PM
one for me please?
thanks

duynghia
04-01-2008, 01:26 PM
one for me please?
thanks

An invite has been sent to your mailbox which is mal***@*****

shawnka
04-02-2008, 04:52 AM
one for me please?

norlyn
04-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Can i get one too please?

jake.burkholde
04-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I wish someone would send me a newzbin invite. Thanks!

SFW
04-07-2008, 01:00 AM
am new would my post deny an invite?

senorfrog97
04-08-2008, 02:48 AM
If someone would send an invite my way I'd appreciate it.

rippinitup4fun
04-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Can i get one too please?

If someone would send an invite my way I'd appreciate it. Currently using giganews and am a ViP paid member at nzbsrus. Old time member at Demonoid and Oink. Thanks.

If you 2 still need an invite PM me your emails and I will hook ya up.

ironman78
04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks to rippinitup! awesome!

phoood
04-09-2008, 01:28 AM
can someone please spare me a newzbin invite :P

dumdum
04-09-2008, 01:51 AM
if someone has one to spare, i could use it.

thx :)

rippinitup4fun
04-09-2008, 03:38 AM
if someone has one to spare, i could use it.

thx :)

can someone please spare me a newzbin invite :P

Pm me your email's and I will send one out to ya's.

suespups
04-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Is there any chance of sending a invite my way, Please :)

Sorted, Thanks to rippinitup4fun (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/rippinitup4fun-169097)

exie1234
04-10-2008, 11:09 PM
If anyone can help me out with an invite I'd really appreciate it.

ochiron
04-12-2008, 02:59 AM
I have some invites for deserving people. PM me for info.

quadomatic
04-14-2008, 03:46 AM
I have some invites for deserving people. PM me for info.

YGPM

lightshow
04-15-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm just getting into Usenet and would like to request an invite to newzbin.

Thanks!

shakedown
04-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Woudl love an invite too please.

thx

s:D

crispybacon
04-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Hey guys if someone would be kind enough to let me have an invite to newsbin I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

DasFox
04-16-2008, 03:30 AM
I'm just getting into Usenet and would like to request an invite to newzbin.

Thanks!

Woudl love an invite too please.

thx

s:D

Hey guys if someone would be kind enough to let me have an invite to newsbin I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

PM sent for all you guys! ;)

Morer
04-16-2008, 10:17 AM
I'd really like a newzbin invite too

quadomatic
04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah, if anyone could send me an invite, I'd appreciate it.

exie1234
04-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm still out here in the lonely wasteland looking for an invite. I think I must have invite repellent on.

downloadgeek
04-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Could I get an invite?

goku3
04-17-2008, 06:09 AM
Could I please get an invite. I asked someone before on this site but he never sent me one. Thank-you

famous45
04-17-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm a looking for a Newzbin invite too. Got into Usenet last year and could use an invite to a index site like Newzbin.

feffrey
04-17-2008, 08:50 PM
I would like one too if possible.

link2009
04-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I would really appreciate a Newzbin invite.

Thank you in advance.

kungfumaster
04-23-2008, 09:40 AM
I will be eternally grateful if someone can spare an invite, pls.

whattheheck
04-24-2008, 08:18 PM
I have a couple of invites left if you need one still. PM me with a joke about George Bush and I will send you one.

Just kidding of course :D, you don't need to send a joke if you don't think he is funny

S.

Obscurax
04-24-2008, 09:57 PM
i've send you a PM,

so others can have a laugh too:

The First Lady, Cheney and Bush are in a plane. All of the sudden Bush's wife says: "If I were to throw out a $100 bill, I would make one person very happy."
Cheney asnwers: "If I threw ten $10 bills out of the window, I would make ten whole people happy."
Bush feels the need to say something as well: "If I threw a hundred $1 bills out of the window, I would make a hundred people happy."
The pilot, who had been listening to the conversation, mutters to the co-pilot: "If I were to throw these three out of the window, I'd make millions happy!"

:D

whattheheck
04-24-2008, 10:43 PM
i've send you a PM,

:D

@Obscurax
I have PM'ed you back.

Cheers
S.

Sorry all,
No more invites to give out... :cry

Dalink
04-25-2008, 06:37 AM
newsbin isn't bad at all ~ newsleecher supersearch does it for me

t0mmy
04-25-2008, 06:52 AM
if anyone could spare me an invite, pm me :)

Renshaw
04-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Any chance on an invite?

Cheers! :D

JustDOSE
04-26-2008, 02:28 AM
oh man , can i get an inv please? :)

UsenetGuy
04-27-2008, 01:02 PM

JustDOSE
04-27-2008, 10:30 PM
pm sent! thnx for helping out , with invs!

edit: didnt know u had to pay to dl :( whats up with that?

Burial
05-03-2008, 11:56 PM
I was a paying member of this site for over 3 years. Had to go away with work for 7 months and when i returned i find my fav site has gone private and my account is no longer valid :frusty:
I should say stuff you newzbin then as i have given them plenty of money over the years and now this but i really miss it and would like to get back to using it.
If anyone has a spare invite i would be very greatful.
Thanks.

stewatts
05-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey guys

Can someone invite me to newzbin again please? My account has expired :-(

Thanks in advance

Ste

fastplumb
05-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Im confused :idunno: whats going on here?

Do these invites give you free nzb downloads?

I,ve been a Newzbin v3 (http://v3.newzbin.com/) and Newzxxx (http://www.newzxxx.com/)member from the day they started!
i've never payed for them Newzbin i use as a referance guide only:coffee:,
and there sister site Newxxx lets me D/L NZBs for free :wank:
Dont PM me for Invites im not a paying member :fst:

BLaZiN
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
So not only do u gotta go asking for invites, upon gettin the invite you have to pay for access to nzbs.

Excellent ill signup now....:frusty:

Burial
05-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Well... many people ask for invites to private trackers and then pay MUCH more per month on seed boxes to keep a good ratio don't they...
Let me think now...
NZB site = $1 per week.
Seed box = $25 per week.
I'll let you decide who's the more clever. :)

I'm still looking for a newzbin invite tho :(

Broken
05-06-2008, 04:19 AM
Im confused :idunno: whats going on here?

Do these invites give you free nzb downloads?

I,ve been a Newzbin v3 (http://v3.newzbin.com/) and Newzxxx (http://www.newzxxx.com/)member from the day they started!
i've never payed for them Newzbin i use as a referance guide only:coffee:,
and there sister site Newxxx lets me D/L NZBs for free :wank:
Dont PM me for Invites im not a paying member :fst:

No these invites do not let you download NZB files for free. They just let you join the site, you still have to pay like everyone else (I think it's $2 a month).

The difference between being a paying member and just browsing the site is that I can see up to 200 days of NZB files and download the NZB files. You can only see two or three days worth, and can't download the NZB files.

Yes I have invites, lots of invites.
Anyone that's got a good number of post under their belt, and been a member of this site for a year or so... all you got to do is ask.

adamandkate
05-06-2008, 07:26 AM
yeah. i have plenty of invites too. pm me if ya want.

EDIT - ONE left

fastplumb
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
The difference between being a paying member and just browsing the site is that I can see up to 200 days of NZB files and download the NZB files. You can only see two or three days worth, and can't download the NZB files.

No as a Non-paying members i can see all 200 days, I can even read the comments made but you have to be ninja fast with the mouse to do that or a big bubble pops up:spam:.
All the info i need is got by just hovering the cursor over the NFO
then i know what to do a good old fashion search for.
Call me old school but i think NZBs have not only made newsgroups easier but have taken away the fun of using them ,i feel better rewarded finding something myself, and i've been doing it for so long now i can find what im looking for in seconds.
So Newzbin can keep there NZBs & i'll keep my $cash£:stupid:

If you want free NZBs fileshering talk is the place to come:fst:
and thanks for answering my question Broken:cheers:

NuclearBomb
05-07-2008, 03:32 PM
newzbin just makes it a WHOLE lot easier and i got invites too :)

doctomorbis
05-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Hey, I know I'm a stranger around here and all, but I'm looking for an invite to Newzbin also. I had a paid account there for about a year but it lapsed in November after my computer died, and I haven't internet access again until recently. Come to find out it's invite only now. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

vasanx
05-09-2008, 07:38 AM
I wud love an invite myself. please show mercy. :)

TIA.

stewatts
05-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey Everyone

I have just renewed my subscription to Newsleacher and gone to log into my newzbin account and it seems my account no longer exists (not been online for a while).

If anyone is a member would they mind sending me an invite so I can get back on and make some use of my new internet connection and newsleacher subscription

Thanks in advance

Ste

fastplumb
05-11-2008, 02:17 AM
not another newzbin thread. what was wrong with using the last one (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/t-newzbin-invite-please-280302)?

enigma123
05-11-2008, 06:13 PM
I too would like an invite if at all possible? :p

Truthguy
05-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Hey, I know I'm a stranger around here and all, but I'm looking for an invite to Newzbin also. I had a paid account there for about a year but it lapsed in November after my computer died, and I haven't internet access again until recently. Come to find out it's invite only now. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

The only thing you will have to do is Top up your account

brotherdoobie
05-11-2008, 11:20 PM
No as a Non-paying members i can see all 200 days, I can even read the comments made but you have to be ninja fast with the mouse to do that or a big bubble pops up:spam:.
All the info i need is got by just hovering the cursor over the NFO
then i know what to do a good old fashion search for.
Call me old school but i think NZBs have not only made newsgroups easier but have taken away the fun of using them ,i feel better rewarded finding something myself, and i've been doing it for so long now i can find what im looking for in seconds.
So Newzbin can keep there NZBs & i'll keep my $cash£:stupid:

If you want free NZBs fileshering talk is the place to come:fst:
and thanks for answering my question Broken:cheers:

I've been using Usenet for a bit myself. I still prefer NZBs. I don't
feel that they diminish my experience with newsgroups.

That's mad talk. However, each to their own.

-bd

fastplumb
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I didn't say i dont use them! I've used about 500 NZBs from FST in the past year.
I have been using Newsgroups long before NZBs where even around! (so i know a trick or two)
And 95% of the stuff on Newzbin is of no intrest to me or just crap,
the other 5% can either be found here or by doing a quick search.
so why throw money at somthing i dont need?

Before Newzbin it was binnews, but binnews got taken to court and had to remove some of there user content, this made people move to Newzbin.
In my eyes Newzbin is a fat cow that going to try & make a quick buck, before it goes the same way as Binnews.

doctomorbis
05-12-2008, 07:25 PM

The only thing you will have to do is Top up your account

No, unfortunately they delete your account altogether after you haven't logged in for 120 days. It won't even let you log in. If I would have known they were going to invite only, I would've just paid the few bucks to keep my account active. Anyone have an extra invite to spare?

MBS
05-14-2008, 05:26 AM
anyone got an invite to spare ?

ClaireDC
05-16-2008, 01:59 AM
I have 5 invites, was going to see if i could possibly swap for bitme/bitmetv or blackcats somewhere but if anybody needs one then PM me your email address and i'll send you an invite 'while stocks last' so to speak. x

MrsComatosed
05-16-2008, 06:42 AM
I have 5 invites for newzbin available on a first come, first serve basis - just send me your e-mail.

Have to admit though, I do use this site (filesharingtalk.com) for nzb's far more than newzbin :D

matt121400
05-17-2008, 09:59 AM
hey i have several newzbin invites and am looking for a demonoid invite specifically..PM me if interested

ClaireDC
05-19-2008, 05:58 PM
To the people who have sent me their emails, i will invite you as soon as I can, i keep getting an error message when i go to the page but i have messaged them for help so should be sorted soon!

vietking000
05-20-2008, 01:01 AM
can i also have an invite please?

waterboy100
05-20-2008, 03:51 PM
vietking000
please pm me your email address

and i have 4 more

toointoit
05-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Could I get a Newzbin invite also? I had one some time ago, but lost it and now would like to start back up again with it.

my email: [email protected]

I have been trying to find one for so long and have come so close with nothing to show for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

vietking000
05-22-2008, 05:04 AM
waterboy100 i have sent u pm. Thanks again for your help

QstorM
05-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Anyone have an extra one? I didn't even know this Newzbin existed. I will PM my email to anyone who can offer an invite, Thanks guys.

Skiz
05-22-2008, 06:59 AM
Anyone have an extra one? I didn't even know this Newzbin existed. I will PM my email to anyone who can offer an invite, Thanks guys.

You utilize newsgroups and have never heard of Newzbin? :blink:

matt121400
05-22-2008, 09:49 AM
alright i got a demonoid invite and still have some newzbin invites so if anyone has invites to other private torrent trackers send me a PM for a trade

the mighty
05-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Is there any chance I could get an invite to Newzbin? Who do I need to send a PM too? I have torrent sites to offer if anyone is interested?

Beamen
05-22-2008, 05:12 PM
If someone has a newzbin invite, i could definately use it, i really want to try out its integration with SABnzbd, and the cost is cheap enough to warrant it.

pm for email if you have one

thanks

Beamen

adamandkate
05-22-2008, 06:30 PM
i still have plenty, just pm me your email address.

EDIT - ALL gone. will ahve more in a week.

karmamen
05-23-2008, 11:30 AM
i got 5 invites who want them?

oladunk
05-25-2008, 09:13 AM
anyone got newsbin invites? Please share. :)

karmamen
05-25-2008, 01:09 PM
oladunk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/oladunk-204469) pm me your mail for invite

webitos
05-25-2008, 04:38 PM
can i get an invite?

please

karmamen
05-26-2008, 01:06 PM
pm me your mail

Snooker
05-28-2008, 02:35 AM
I'd greatly appreciate an invite if anyone could provide one, thanks.

karmamen
05-28-2008, 04:43 AM
sorry but i give all my invites when i have more i will tell you all

staticx
05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
if someone gets a invite could u send one my way? appreciate. thx

silenze
05-29-2008, 10:05 PM
i'll add my name to the list.
I need an invite as well. :)
silenze at mail dot com
thanks

talibankiller8
05-30-2008, 04:16 AM
If Any one could spare me an invite i would greatly appreciate it thanks :)

plz send to ma e-mail: [email protected]

thanks again

pop.rocks
05-30-2008, 07:17 AM
if anyone with an existing newzbin account is willing to invite, will you please send me one?

I've used newzbin for some time and have grown a slight attachment to it.

shineget
05-31-2008, 01:14 AM
if anyone could send an invite my way i would greatly appreciate it.
wil.stoneATgmailDOTcom

vodogg
06-09-2008, 05:56 AM
Hello,

I have been using newzbin for a while now and recently found out about nzb's. Will someone please send me an invite so that I can join the new Newzbin v3 site. Thank you so much

vodogg25

MagusZ
06-09-2008, 06:24 AM
well, I guess Im also loooking for a invite of Nzb.

So, if anyone can help we both? hah!

I know there r lots of awsome men here.

MultiForce
06-09-2008, 12:30 PM
You guys don't even have to use the search button to find the big ass thread about invites.

mbucari1
06-10-2008, 02:15 AM
You guys don't even have to use the search button to find the big ass thread about invites.
LOL, thought the same thing. Exact Same title minus the exclamation mark and just a few threads beneath this one. :P

vodogg
06-10-2008, 04:18 AM
What are you guys talking about? The only big thread is see is closed. Can neither of you not send an invite to me?

MultiForce
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
What are you guys talking about? The only big thread is see is closed. Can neither of you not send an invite to me?

It's closed for a reason... And this will be closed for the same reason after a while.

Can't send you an invite as I gave Skizo my account so he would leave my family alone.

vodogg
06-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't understand why it is so difficult to get an invite. It's not like I'm asking anyone to do anything illegal. Come on, help a guy out...lol.

Broken
06-12-2008, 04:06 AM
The reason the site went to invite only was because fucktards would use fake credit card information to buy credits which resulted in great troubles for the site. Now that it's invite only, the inviter is responsible for the invitee. And it they cheat the site, both accounts get banned.

I for one have almost a years paid credit that I would lose, plus any trouble I would have to go through to start a new account.

So yea, it's a little hard to just hand out invites to people that only have three or four post.

jbloggs
06-14-2008, 04:17 AM
I was lucky that a kind member here sent me an invite, but after joining I found that to do be able to do anything useful on the site you have to buy credits ($2.40 for 4 weeks). There are numerous other sites where those features are free. I may just have missed value of the site as I'm very new to usenet.

malkman
06-17-2008, 06:09 AM
I also would like an invite, however two things may preclude this:

#1. This is my first post on the forums
#2. I already pay for a binnews account. Is newzbin superior to binnews in any substantial way?

gs2152
06-17-2008, 11:46 AM
I have been using Newzbin as a none member for some time. I always wanted to be a member, but now I NEED to be a member. Please, someone send me an invite.
Thanks you

staticx
06-17-2008, 09:35 PM
same here ive been using that site for years to see the new releases. i could use an invite to:)

Funkin'
06-18-2008, 03:12 AM
I don't see the big deal with the site. I accepted an invite from a friend just to see what the fuss was about. But from what I've seen, everything you can find on the site you can find on other NZB sites. And for free.

I'm only a few months into Usenet, so I don't have the most experience yet. But am I missing something critical that makes Newzbin invites wanted so badly?

wiggum99
06-18-2008, 05:52 AM
I think people like the site since it has a pretty simply format...easy to use. I used it when I first stepped into the newsgroup world, and I kind of got used to it. But I've been out of the scene for awhile, so it looks like the site is restricted to members only.

It'd be nice to be able to use the site to look at what's posted. Anywho, if anyone doesn't mind and if you're feeling extra nice, would it be possible to get an invite? Thanks!

hrvy86
06-19-2008, 02:55 AM
iv got a few zewzbin invites available, im looking for waffles invite..

UsenetGuy
06-22-2008, 01:12 PM
All gone, will post again once I have more.

Distinguished
06-22-2008, 01:19 PM
lemme be the First then ;)

" I Request you an Invite for NewzBin "
:)

Kallileo
06-22-2008, 01:27 PM
And me the second. ;)
I Need a NewzBin invite

hearsurarse
06-22-2008, 03:50 PM
i want one please

iStix
06-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Please send me Newzbin invite.

Thank you.

ShareIt
06-22-2008, 08:11 PM
I would also like a newzbin invite. Thanks!

Received! Thanks!

gs2152
06-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Please someone that has been a member for at least 8 month - go to the link below and send an invite please. I would be very thankful. John
http://v3.newzbin.com/account/invite/

pantrux
06-23-2008, 07:16 AM
have more?? i need one please.

g_general
06-24-2008, 05:07 AM
Lost my login to new Newzbin site. I will be grateful to anyone who can send me an invite at "harsht at yahoo dot com". Thanks in advance!!!

Does anyone here know of any service similar to NewzBin?

FGM
06-24-2008, 07:51 AM
I've accidentally let my Newzbin Account expired and would love to have an invite. Would someone be kind enough to send me an invite ([email protected])? Please please please!!!!

FGM
06-24-2008, 08:00 AM
I've accidentally let my Newzbin account expire.... would be very very grateful if someone can send me an invite ([email protected]). Thank you very much in advance too!

Top secret
06-24-2008, 08:25 AM
i need invite to Newzbin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/f-newsgroups-79/t-newzbin-invite-please-299252/?) some one can help me please?

nihn
06-25-2008, 12:40 AM
would someone send me an invite on newzbin.com
thanks in advance for sharing.

hexag
06-25-2008, 01:46 PM
hey guys, had no idea that these guys were going members only, got back from work one day, hmm, fancy me a film... and... NOOO!!! There is an unsightly rivet developing in my living room floor as I've been pacing a bit for the last while, my housemates might actually kill me if I don't get this sorted soon. I can do begging too, imagine me on my knees, hands grasping, tears streaming from eyes, sort of Catholic if you will. Er... look, it's a bit better than me just saying 'Invite for the me please!!'

I'm just going to go be weird in this corner over there & await instructions. No Mr Piggles, you can't come too, your place is in that bottom over there.

Loads of love, peace & sprinklings of madness,

Nick,

Hargert
06-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Hell I am in the same boat, went to login and my account has expired. So if anyone has an invite they want to share and get them a paid member send a PM my way. Well it will teach me a lesson to keep my stuff topped off. However I wont beg....that is just wrong.

gs2152
06-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Wish I had an account - but I never did. Would love to get one now. Please Invite --
[email protected]
Thanks -- John

ALpHaMoNk
06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
I too would like an invite if anyone can

nihn
06-27-2008, 02:33 PM
request invite if someone could spear.
[email protected]

thanks,

nihn
06-27-2008, 02:37 PM
mrscomatosed - i tried to find a way to contact to but cant find the buttons or links to pm or email you.
I would like to know if you still have invites available.

thanks

delta
06-27-2008, 08:52 PM
need invite if some1 could spare 1?
[email protected]