PDA

View Full Version : Solution 4 All Problems<read!>

xoen
08-02-2003, 11:11 AM
i have universal solution 4 all problems with new kazaa 2.40 and 2.41.

Uninstall it,and install kazaa 2.10 ++.

THEN CHANGE PORT TO NEW KAZAA PORT ->2271.

Try it and say if it works.

4 me do.

Skank
08-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 23:11

4 me do.
And what exactly is this supposed to do again? cant i just change my port on the version i am using?{2.4.2 alpha)

xoen
08-03-2003, 04:01 AM
The point is,that on many computers new kazaas 2.41 and 2.42 seems to work bad.And kazaa 2.10++ works incredibly fast NOW.

Newest doesn`t always be the best.

I figured out that using port of new kazaa works better than usual ports of old 2.10++ kazaa.
One thing i must check is total blockin` of port 1214 which smells me bad at this time.RIAA and all shit of this world.

Knowledge and media should be free,and who has any thought,can tell his own point of view.
I love You,people,and i want that all people love people around them.
THAT`s a point.

Nice DL 4 all &#33;and sorry 4 my English lang....

dabluzman
08-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Your english is fine and your point well taken lol ;)

chalkmongoose
08-04-2003, 04:54 AM
Actually, if you look for a list of ports floating about on the world wide interweb, you&#39;d see that certain ports would have definite benefits for usage by Kazaa Lite.
Sub-standard, privatized ports like those in the ultra-high range, would be unlikely to be scanned by :ph34r: and the RIAA. Also, various ports, like those defined for high-speed pipe-transfer, would be excellent for usage by any file-sharing application.

kingo'mountain
08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
can anybody list what is the best port he&#39;s using? i mean. in terms of best results or speed

mine keeps disconnecting, and i land on bad SNs all the time, bugs me alot :(

gooner
08-14-2003, 08:16 AM
[FONT=Arial]Changing the port 2271 really does work, my downloads have speeded up
Cheers Xoen :rolleyes:

gozu
08-15-2003, 04:59 AM
why does this port change speed things up and does it work with the newest k++ version or only with 2.10 and if so, why?

Enigma2003
08-15-2003, 10:43 AM
I&#39;ve got a friend working at my ISP and the way it was explained to me was that heavy traffic use on similar ports on a single ISP will cause bottlenecks. So default port of 1214 will always be slow. Set it to anything between 10,000 and 65535 (min and max free port in windows ) will show an increase. So if more people are setting their port to 32656 on a single isp, that port eventually will slow down too.

one post down, just look

internet.news
08-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Obviously you&#39;re right the K++ 2.1.0 was a little bit faster :)

"... Knowledge and media should be free,and who has any thought,can tell his own point of view.
I love You,people,and i want that all people love people around them.
THAT`s a point. ..."

That is what I mean, too: there is more behind sharing: We have to share our thoughts openly to understand each other better.

And if some people do not want, ok they are just humans - I cannot unfortunately
expect something from someone :( ... but life qould be easier - not so muc hviolence - although it is only a part of humans unforutnately :( also if it is sad and it is indeed :(

these points above I got when I&#39;ve been in London in February 2002, for me the atmosphere between people in London is wonderful :) http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/london

thanks anyway, david.

Illuminati
08-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 12:11

4 me do.
That could be one solution - But I have another one that has proved to work a lot better, if people are willing to take it seriously.

If you ever have a problem and you think it&#39;s/blame it on Kazaa Lite, just do the following - Close your eyes, take deep breathes and disconnect yourself from your senses, from everything around you and especially from your emotions. Have you disconnected yourself from everything? Good - Now think about what your problem is again, and answer this...

What the f*** would you say if someone else bitched about the same thing and you have to go through with it around 10 times almost every bloody day&#33; <_<

Most of the problems are PICNICs (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer) - Read the FAQ, use the Search facility, and THEN ask if you can&#39;t find your problem solved anywhere.

If you can&#39;t be bothered to read to get the solution, don&#39;t expect us to write said solution more than once <_<

daybris
08-21-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 12:11

4 me do.
did that but then i got kazaas own startpage and kazaa was asking for the danged updates.
i installed the new version of k-lite again but this time without kl-extensions and OOOPS :D .it works perfect again and everybodys´s happy :) the many extensions can be a problem for those who use old pc´s like me. by the way i wouldn´t recommend anybody to download any versions of kazaa ore kazaa-lite from the searchwindow because the danger of getting a virus is REALLY BIGGG :unsure:

firebird32
08-23-2003, 12:27 AM
ah the capital a great place to be