PDA

View Full Version : peasant giveaway

shmicko
02-25-2008, 03:02 AM
No one seems to reply let alone even care about my requests for invites. Yes, I don't have any acc. above level 3. It doesn't bother me, I have everything im looking for. But when a time comes to simply request an invite, please have the decency to reply. What ever happened to sharing? (You know who you are).
/end_rant

Now that I've had my sulk heres a little peasant giveaway, cos' I am a torrent peasant?

BitGamer x4
Torrenturkey x4

InXS
02-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Good Start shmicko Good Luck at FST

pimfram
02-25-2008, 03:08 AM
don't let a bunch of jerks piss you off. it is always nice to see people giving what they can.

mindtrick
02-25-2008, 03:13 AM
Can you send me a BitGamer invite mate?

1000possibleclaws
02-25-2008, 03:18 AM
nice giveaway. if you say you have everything you need then why are you ticked off that noone filled your requests?

shmicko
02-25-2008, 05:54 AM
nice giveaway. if you say you have everything you need then why are you ticked off that noone filled your requests?

sorry i was in abit of a rush. What I should of clarified was I make do with what I have which is great! Ticks me off that I'm willing to share what I have, which isn't much. I ask for an invite to one particular dedicated tracker, which has what I would love. Also has a good flow of invites and I don't even get a reply. Might just be me, but I just think that is rude.

Can you send me a BitGamer invite mate?

You have PM.

The Wanderer
02-25-2008, 06:50 AM
I have invites to various trackers. If you are interested in some for free, please send me an PM and I will be more than happy to give away few of my invites. :)

Cheers!

No one seems to reply let alone even care about my requests for invites. Yes, I don't have any acc. above level 3. It doesn't bother me, I have everything im looking for. But when a time comes to simply request an invite, please have the decency to reply. What ever happened to sharing? (You know who you are).
/end_rant

shmicko
02-25-2008, 11:59 AM
I have invites to various trackers. If you are interested in some for free, please send me an PM and I will be more than happy to give away few of my invites. :)

Cheers!

/end_rant

thanks mate, you're a champ!