PDA

View Full Version : Desrt Island Dicks

J'Pol
08-02-2003, 12:28 PM
If you were stranded on a desert island what three people called Richard would you like to be there with you.

Richard Stilgoe (like the Bible and complete works of Shakespeare) is a given, so not him.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Richie Sambora
ummmmm......Richard the 3rd :blink:
Keith Richards :blink:

Man that was actually quite hard :blink:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
08-02-2003, 12:43 PM
You tried to think of three dicks and it was hard.

Where's fugley when you need her.

Riddler
08-02-2003, 12:44 PM
1) Richard Delaney...........the school bully in grade 7 who surrounded himself with his little army of thugs so you could never corner him one on one....( visions of sweet revenge ! ) :D

2) Ricardo Montalban.....cuz no doubt a plane would eventually arrive and drop some folks off to take our place. :huh:

3) Richard Simmons......cuz you'd need a girl around to do the cooking. ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
08-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@2 August 2003 - 12:43
You tried to think of three dicks and it was hard.

Where's fugley when you need her.
:lol: :lol: :lol: hard :lol: :lol: You said hard :lol:

Jonno B)

bigboab
08-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Richard Rogers
(If only to show him that desert islands dont have people leaning up against trees singing 'Someones chantis leaking')

Richard Harris(Younger Version)
(If there is any booze on the island he will find it)

Richard III
(I have got to get up someones hump every now and again. Metaphorically speaking of course!) :)

neil1967
08-02-2003, 06:26 PM
richard whitley so we could play countdown to while away the weeks months years.
also hopefully he'd have lots of carol vaudeman stories, about seaweed diets and stuff.
richard e grant so i could run through the script of withnail and i with him whenever i liked i'd be reading marwood "i've just narrowly avoided having a buggering" etc.
ricky martin so the world could be spared any more dreadful records by him(records, how old am I)yes i would make that sacrafice for the world. :)

Z
08-02-2003, 09:15 PM
denise richards...