PDA

View Full Version : Request for FTN invite

dythim
02-25-2008, 06:17 AM
I know this is a long shot but I'm requesting an invite to FTN. I want to join FTN not only because of the great pretimes, content, and packs, but because I want to be an active and contributing member of this great community.

My aim at all trackers that I'm a member of is to give back for the awesome services that are provided by the communities. I do that by ensuring I can seed as much as possible and that is with a seedbox or sometimes through donations. That way I know I'm doing my part as a fellow member/p2per/supporter.

To me, trackers are just trackers but they are also special communities. Whether or not the opportunity comes in the near future or a long time from now, I will continue to be patient and continue to contribute here at FST and all the communities I'm a member of. Thanks for your time!

Dark Archon
02-25-2008, 06:19 AM
wish you all the best though you need to be a bit more active.

Something Else
02-25-2008, 06:20 AM

To be fair, that has nothing to do with it. :mellow:

dythim
02-25-2008, 06:22 AM
I'm starting to become a little more active here. Work has been killing me this past month but things are settling down now. Thanks again

Dark Archon

To be fair, that has nothing to do with it. :mellow:

What kind of quality must a member possess?

supper
i hope u get it dythim (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/dythim-191832) u relly nice guy and deserve it;) GL