PDA

View Full Version : Emule

Cage72
08-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Was using Emule and my system cursor and screen locked up, I have had emule on my system before and never had this problem. Uninstalled that version and Installed Emule Plus Instead thought it was working okay last night..but this morning doing the same thing as the other version was. Locking up my screen, cursor. Thanks in Advance for any help.

Gre1
08-02-2003, 05:42 PM
Wrong forum. But Emule is fucked up when I start it up it and about 5 minute later it closes my internet connection program (not the internet connection itself) and if I open too much stuff it bring up a blue screen with warning then system is unstable and so forth so its the program I don't know how to fix it.

abu_has_the_power
08-02-2003, 08:23 PM
get Windows XP

works for me, but it's so fuckin slow!! :angry: :blink:

Cage72
08-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Already Have Windows XP Home, but thanks anyways.

imported_The__One
08-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Anyone having problems with emule should go to: http://www.emule-project.net/board (the emule forums) however, don't expect much from the ppl there, there seem to be like 3-4 "pros" who are too tired to answer your lame n00b questions :angry: :angry:

And anyone also experiencing the problem cage72 had should try disabling the UDP ports in emule "preferences" >> "connections". Read this at the emule forums btw :D