02-26-2008, 10:17 PM
+ no way to do that (bet it).

F3n1x
02-26-2008, 10:20 PM
You won't get in rabbit of that way.
Think trade isn't the solution.

aysomc
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
beyond what others have said thats a terrible offer. you think someone with f*** doesnt have those sites you listed there?

hasnainbk
02-26-2008, 10:27 PM
beyond what others have said thats a terrible offer. you think someone with f*** doesnt have those sites you listed there?

now thats rude ;)

skandala
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
I have heard about F*** they have a few people and not too good content... But at the other side, they often have TRiPLE UPLOAD and FREELEECH after they have received 100% of donate money per month... So good luck...

pharaoh
02-27-2008, 01:25 AM
f*** is rare that's about it. it's no ftn or scl.

boobly
02-27-2008, 01:58 AM
there are much better sites than f***

rapesauce10
02-27-2008, 04:30 AM
So many people talking out of their ass in this thread.

Mister Moo
02-27-2008, 04:52 AM

:lol:, on a side note, only about 100 people on that entire site can request invites (not counting VIPS) and those are people that have dedicated so much time and effort to uploading stuff, I can assure you they are not traders.

fatcat69
02-27-2008, 05:07 AM

Im going to agree big time...

all the sites you listed, any user can get within 10 minutes here in the forums.

When I was a noob here at FST, my first request was revtt and I got so many pms from people even though I was a complete noob.

lol :lol:

krunktastic
02-27-2008, 05:12 AM
You guys don't understand, people at F*** are invited because they don't trade and are quality members. When will people realize that there aren't traders on F***? If there are, they'll both be caught and banned after the trade, including the person who traded his F*** account away. It's a waste of time to try and buy yourself into a priceless place.

paladinx
02-27-2008, 05:13 AM
i saw someone show proofs that he donated to many sites got f***

shmicko
02-27-2008, 06:01 AM

Im going to agree big time...

all the sites you listed, any user can get within 10 minutes here in the forums.

When I was a noob here at FST, my first request was revtt and I got so many pms from people even though I was a complete noob.

lol :lol:

Well you must be one cool cat, I gave away invites and when i asked for Bitmetv no one gave a crap. :(

grimms
02-27-2008, 06:45 AM
I don't trade, I'm a good member here and I can't even get into f***. I know I stated that I don't need anymore sites (Which I really don't). I probably never will see f*** (Not cause i'm not a quality member). It's just too underground. You have no chance. Most BT trackers despise traders period. My first request was a disaster and a turning point for me. It was for f***. I was also very new to BT (Out of Oink) I would try to find an alternative site (without trading). Just make good honest friends.

BlueLabel
02-27-2008, 07:01 AM
thats hard to get man
very hard

ClodiuS
02-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Nothing is impossible...hope some sweetheart will help me!

DikTation
04-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Whats the bet you have no chance of getting in there your guarnteed not to get in do you not know how rare it is? no offence

C-mos
04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
f*** is rare that's about it. it's no ftn or scl.

are u sayin that is better or rare then FTN ?

get outta here..

stoi
04-08-2008, 10:57 AM
hes saying it is not an FTN or an SCL.

and saying as though i had an account their for a week, and deleted it as it just was not for me at all, but then i cant compare it to FTN or SCL as im not a member of those either. (and dont really want to be)

C-mos
04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I understand..sorry..my bad..but stoi u didn't like it??:Of***

stoi
04-08-2008, 11:15 AM
nope, just because its lvl 9 doesnt mean i have to fall head over heels in love with it. so i just deleted my account.

but anyway, this is not my thread and we are hijacking the ops thread.

mrnobody
04-08-2008, 11:27 AM
nope, just because its lvl 9 doesnt mean i have to fall head over heels in love with it. so i just deleted my account.

but anyway, this is not my thread and we are hijacking the ops thread.

stoi only likes the cat that is black :P

Nothing is impossible...hope some sweetheart will help me!

better think again...

even if u get in = ip change = flag = ban.

pharaoh
04-08-2008, 11:38 AM
it's sort of funny i lost my f*** account for mentioning giving an invite for swedvdr. i have been trying to get it for years so i thought trading for it would be my only chance of getting it. since i give away all the crap i can and ask for it for free with no luck it was an option of getting in. i took it and wound up losing my account. even though i had like 6 gigs download and like 150 gigs upload there it was one of my favorite sites even though i didn't get anything from there much only shared. the community was great. but i lost my account due to mentioning f***. i loved the site and would like to have not lost my account. but at least i have more bandwidth to share elsewhere. so getting into f*** by trading. it's possible hell i did about 2 1/2 years ago. was traded to me due to it's lack of content. but i took it due to it's community and the ability for anyone to upload. i do miss chasing the rabbit. but life's a bitch!!!

Shalafi
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
60 months rs can see ur work :)

Btw f*** is more than ftn and scl as content

C-mos
04-08-2008, 12:09 PM

what ??:blink:
I don;t think so...

Shalafi
04-08-2008, 12:15 PM

what ??:blink:
I don;t think so...

You dont have them all and still have comment about them.Why dont u listen the veterans :)

C-mos
04-08-2008, 12:17 PM
I get it now :P

very sorry OP for spamming...I'll stop here:)

sanjana
04-10-2008, 01:19 AM
I am not sure abt trading F*** you will get the invitation...

Very difficult and if not impossible.. Try to giveaway the account and then someone will definitely invite you without any trading...

grimms
04-10-2008, 02:47 AM
and saying as though i had an account their for a week, and deleted it as it just was not for me at all

Damn stoi? Thats why I haven't seen you around in there. Why? Well pm me if you care to answer.. Anyways it's a great tracker that i cannot be without, but it is not for everyone thats for sure.

I am not sure abt trading F*** you will get the invitation...

Very difficult and if not impossible.. Try to giveaway the account and then someone will definitely invite you without any trading...

Traders are forbidden. No matter if you trade accounts or give them away. There is no difference. If you don't want an account simply let it die and don't talk about it. If you do manage to get in, don't even think of trading you'll find your self with no accounts at all.