PDA

View Full Version : i need sct ..............

zallofa
02-26-2008, 10:34 PM
hi all fst member , i really dont like trading , my only wish is to have sct , and i will use my friends seed box to seed there. so if any one has i wish he give it to me 4 free...

and plz no spam .

rogerse
02-26-2008, 10:51 PM
could just save yourself the time/trouble and say what your trading for.

boobly
02-27-2008, 02:02 AM
hopes its a good seedbox:D:D

SenorBubbz
02-27-2008, 02:07 AM
could just save yourself the time/trouble and say what your trading for.

He's not trading...

And good luck but I'm pretty sure you won't get it because you don't NEED ScT, you just want it because everyone talks about it. I'm sure you have other 0day trackers. SCC has better pretimes and no one beats TL in content. I'm sure you're not in it for the speed because you have a seedbox...

Cabalo
02-27-2008, 02:34 AM
hi all fst member , i really dont like trading , my only wish is to have sct , and i will use my friends seed box to seed there. so if any one has i wish he give it to me 4 free...if not and its the only choice ok ..tell me what u want ..

and plz no spam .

:blink: amazing! u contradict yourself in few seconds.

So, are you trading or not ? It's not clear.

senorbubbz said it all, u don't need SCT. You won't get it by asking neither, so be patient, opportunities will show up along the road.

btw, i have an invite, but couldn't be convinced by your speech.
You were a trader and now you want something for free? lulz !!
go and trade to get it, no one in their right mind will invite you.

and one more thing: u already had an SCT, and traded it, just go check your BT Rep and an user there specifically says that. Either you have YET one account and are trying to get another one to trade it, or you already traded the one u had before.

InXS
02-27-2008, 02:43 AM
He Is Saying If He Has To Trade He Will
But He Would Like 4 Free

zallofa
02-27-2008, 03:01 AM
will not trade ...............who can give for free its ok , but i wont trade any more .and i have been there be4 and its closed becuz of trading.

Cabalo
02-27-2008, 03:02 AM
so what happened to that SCT u had? how do u explain that BT rep feedback u have?

i know, there is no explanation suitable.

zallofa
02-27-2008, 03:05 AM
so what happened to that SCT u had? how do u explain that BT rep feedback u have?

i know, there is no explanation suitable.

i said because of trading ...........

pureheart
02-27-2008, 03:50 AM
Would you please give the guy a chance, whether trading or not, it's up to him; not willing to give just go without making any analysis or sarcastic comments, if you're not convinced that he deserves it, don't bother urself and ur time. I know this man, he has been helpful all the way!!!
Good luck lad