PDA

View Full Version : Have SCL to offer . Need ScT account

ChitaMaster
02-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Edited :Closed - Not relevant anymore

megmax
02-26-2008, 11:24 PM
that account will be disable.. scl is not alowed for trade.
scl is a great community, why you try trade that?

max59x
02-26-2008, 11:28 PM

Because it's rare obviously!

That's the bad thing in rare trackers...

Trading ScL for SCT, you'll be loosing (not talking about levels but about both trackers in general) ;)

megmax
02-26-2008, 11:34 PM

Because it's rare obviously!

That's the bad thing in rare trackers...

Trading ScL for SCT, you'll be loosing (not talking about levels but about both trackers in general) ;)

this 2 are good trackers but i think scl is more rare.

FaragelloOo
02-26-2008, 11:37 PM
scl change ip = banne

Hao
02-26-2008, 11:48 PM
scl change ip = banne

And if my IP is DINAMIC???

FaragelloOo
02-26-2008, 11:59 PM
scl change ip = banne

And if my IP is DINAMIC???

no no change ring ip = banne

DINAMIC no way :yup:

FileZ
02-27-2008, 12:03 AM
plz dont trade scl anymore
i think site will closed invites if see alot of trade or sell invites
like f*n

boobly
02-27-2008, 02:00 AM
why trade such a good site and yes the account will be banned

briand5379
02-27-2008, 02:10 AM
If they want to trade let them trade. Both sites are pretty good at catching people so the risk/reward is fairly lousy.

Cabalo
02-27-2008, 02:29 AM
If they want to trade let them trade. Both sites are pretty good at catching people so the risk/reward is fairly lousy.
exactly, let them do the game, they are aware of the risks involved.

anyway, trading SCL for SCT is a good deal for him, as SCT is imo the top tracker around. (ok ok, FTN is a close call, but they have 2 very different philosophies).

stitched
02-27-2008, 02:31 AM
to be honest even if you dont get caught SCL has free leech on great packs ,SCT has great speeds and its very hard to seed...unless you have a 20/20 connection or sumthing higher you will regret having traded SCL ...may be if you wait enough you might get an invite and if you want you can trade that,if you trade accounts the chances of getting caught are optimal buddy.

grimms
02-27-2008, 07:04 AM
SCT has great speeds and its very hard to seed...unless you have a 20/20 connection or sumthing higher

No you dont. It's not hard to seed on ScT, if your not downloading everything in site. I have a crappy connection. You just need to leave your torrents on and seed for as long as possible and know the ratio system. You sometimes may need to seed months on end, to achieve a decent ratio. ScT is also a great site just like Scl is. Seeding your torrents is the key!;)

stitched
02-27-2008, 07:34 AM
SCT has great speeds and its very hard to seed...unless you have a 20/20 connection or sumthing higher

No you dont. It's not hard to seed on ScT, if your not downloading everything in site. I have a crappy connection. You just need to leave your torrents on and seed for as long as possible and know the ratio system. You sometimes may need to seed months on end, to achieve a decent ratio. ScT is also a great site just like Scl is. Seeding your torrents is the key!;)

yeah thats what i said grimms sct is hard to seed,very hard like you said some times months to get a decent ratio, definatly sct doesnt have freeleech on anything,and most of it is available on TL,its a matter of personal likes, some site you like better.....if thats what you want ChitaMaster, well i had high hopes when i joined SCT ,i just tot i would tell you my experience,it wasnt meant for me with a slower connection.

ChitaMaster
02-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Guys ,
You are all right . Both SCL and SCT are excellent sites .
SCT is an older site with older stuff and great pre times . Yes , I know that keeping a good ratio there is not so easy since seeding is a problem because the number of the fast peers .
In the other hand , SCL is a newer site , oriented on packages and is much easier to keep a good ratio because the FREELEECH (permanent or not ) on it . Their stuff is great too .
If I had a chance I would keep the both but for now what I have is only the SCL account . Unfortunatelly for me , no one can offer me an SCT account or invite without asking me to give back back something pretious like SCL . That's my problem otherwise I would keep for sure the SCL AND the SCT account .
If you have any offer for me to obtain the SCT account or invite without involving the SCL account I'll be more than glad .
I have many other invites : CZONE , BITME , HDBITS , BIT-HDTV , WAFFLES , WHAT.CD and many others so if you'll find an other exchange for the SCT invite or account I'll very glad to keep the SCL account .

BReal13
02-27-2008, 08:35 AM
ChitaMaster (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/chitamaster-169186) with no offense , lets say you get ScT for something else, but after a week will see a new thread stating " Have SCL want FTN", until you get your acc "lifted" you wont stop.

This is my opinion :)

Gothicraider
02-27-2008, 08:45 AM
^^seems the squad is on their way to hunt ...

ChitaMaster
02-27-2008, 08:58 AM
OK - I think that I got your point .
I am NOT a trader . I just thought at the beginning that SCL is not what I'm looking for but reading your comments I understand that it is more like something that "SCL is not what I'm not looking for now but maybe I'll in the near future" .
Belive me , I opened this thread because I'm currious about how SCT is looking . I know how it is looking and what it has . I thought that its stuff is more relevant to me than SCL's and because of it I tried to change between the two .
But you're right - there is no reason not to keep the SCL becaue it is a extremelly nice site with good packages and has a great comunnity . Maybe I'll find there in the future more things that will interest me or maybe not but it is clear to me that I have to give it a chance .
Maybe I'll have an other offer for having an invite or account to SCT . Hope that I'll find the ones who will accept what I have to offer for an SCT account/ invite and not just ask for SCL for it . If not , I'll have to continue to enjoy the other trackers .but SCT .
So , this offer is not valid anymore . Apologies to the ones who replied to me asking for this trade .