PDA

View Full Version : TS-Tracker request

xxtonic
02-27-2008, 04:52 AM
Hey guys I am looking for ts-tracker because I cannot find my favorite German music or movies on other sites. Also, honestly i could care less about level, I have higher level sites than this. Moreover I think level corrupts the torrent community and encourages trading. I will show proofs if necessary.

Polarbear
02-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Hey guys I am looking for ts-tracker because I cannot find my favorite German music or movies on other sites. Also, honestly i could care less about level, I have higher level sites than this. Moreover I think level corrupts the torrent community and encourages trading. I will show proofs if necessary.

pm me something about you in german, please.

edit: oh no, "lady". better not: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-trade-list-post2675705/postcount1. sorry should have checked that before posting.

xxtonic
02-28-2008, 12:06 AM
I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

P.S. 'Rule 15' isn't true, I am a girl.

1000possibleclaws
02-28-2008, 12:15 AM
I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

even if you're a girl so what? you shouldnt flaunt it and expect preferential treatment over everyone.

xxtonic
02-28-2008, 12:19 AM
I figured this would screw me over, but I brought it on myself. That thread actually drove me away from trading because of the scum pms i got, it was just... eww. Anyway, I'm not going to feed you a sap story, because the truth is you wont believe me, who would? The only way to prove it is by example, and i hope you watch me in the future. However, thankyou anyway. If you ever reconsider, feel free to pm me. =]

even if you're a girl so what? you shouldnt flaunt it and expect preferential treatment over everyone.

Omg, not this again... Am I flaunting? No, he just put lady in quotes. Have I asked for any special treatment? No, stop this useless pseudo-flaming.

sokrates
02-28-2008, 07:43 AM
well you should find what you are looking for on one of the other 50 german trackers too ;)
for the most people the tracker isnt suited anyways because they are incompetent to maintain a healthy ratio..

xxtonic
03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
anyone?

Rumblin
03-02-2008, 02:01 AM
be patient, in time youll get it

xxtonic
03-02-2008, 02:15 AM
be patient, in time youll get it

thanks =]

1000possibleclaws
03-02-2008, 03:10 AM