PDA

View Full Version : W. cd invite (again)

tjbzonasul
02-27-2008, 04:49 PM
I have a few invites. I am open to good offers. I am mostly looking for invites for other music related sites (no acc please) or good general content sources where I can find music (techno, trance, house, punk, ska, psychobilly).
PM me if you are interested.;)
Thank you :yup:

rogerse
02-27-2008, 04:52 PM
have stmusic

tjbzonasul
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you Rogerse. I have that one too. I even gave a few away here recently.

torrent_world
02-27-2008, 05:06 PM
So you are after waffles ?

rogerse
02-27-2008, 05:09 PM
torrent-damage?.

unroi
02-27-2008, 06:06 PM
please man reely i need it
so if u can give ur brother one
donot be late and give me an invite
please can i have one

djork
02-27-2008, 06:11 PM
please can i have one

learn how to read man .. he wants something in return

and you spam like every thread for invites ..

and you even posted a screenshot of you using a ratio hack .. :angry::sick:

tjbzonasul
02-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Yes.
Heard many good things about it, but I was never able to check that.
If trading is the option to get an invite (never seen a Waffles giveaway), thatīs the way !

So you are after waffles ?

1000possibleclaws
02-27-2008, 10:41 PM
please can i have one

its true, he asks for invites in every fucking thread. his post count is basically the number of invites hes begged for

as for the OP, pm me with your email and i'll invite you to kraytracker. best tracker for ska and psychobilly by far

tedsfrozenhead
02-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I assume you're a power user on what (since you have invites), so you can get free waffles invites in the invite forum.

tiger6ex
02-28-2008, 12:14 AM
I have a few invites. I am open to good offers. I am mostly looking for invites for other music related sites (no acc please) or good general content sources where I can find music (techno, trance, house, punk, ska, psychobilly).

Men i advise you not to trade or giveaway invites or accounts from what.cd since they really hate FST :(
My account was disabled because i have given away some invites. They have a strict policy. Hope they won't disable your account as well.

And since you are a power user you can get waffles for free...just search the what.cd forum and you will find there some clues there. There is a 80 % chance of getting an invite.

Good luck :ermm:

sovaz
02-28-2008, 01:42 AM

its true, he asks for invites in every fucking thread. his post count is basically the number of invites hes begged for

as for the OP, pm me with your email and i'll invite you to kraytracker. best tracker for ska and psychobilly by far

Yeah unroi is a greedy sucker who ask for invites asif he is a non-literate. I always ignore his countless begging posts on almost all giveaway threads i check. He will tell u to consider him as a brother and might even call u dad just so tat he gets wat he wants:lol:

djork
02-28-2008, 01:52 AM

Yeah unroi is a greedy sucker who ask for invites asif he is a non-literate. I always ignore his countless begging posts on almost all giveaway threads i check. He will tell u to consider him as a brother and might even call u dad just so tat he gets wat he wants:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that made me laugh mate:D cheers

tjbzonasul
02-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Thank you TSOL. I am an avid user of Kraytracker too. It is an excellent tracker, and I agree 100% with you that you simply canīt beat it for ska/punk content (even though PunkOiSka is also a very good source).
:)

TY for the hint, Aiurea. I will check that carefully.;)

Men i advise you not to trade or giveaway invites or accounts from what.cd since they really hate FST :(
My account was disabled because i have given away some invites. They have a strict policy. Hope they won't disable your account as well.

And since you are a power user you can get waffles for free...just search the what.cd forum and you will find there some clues there. There is a 80 % chance of getting an invite.

Good luck :ermm:

hunkyman
02-28-2008, 05:56 AM
Hi I have TorrentLeecher, and SuperTorrent invites.

I am after waffles.FM or What.CD as I hear they have a good Audio book sections like Oink did.
I also have Stmusic account, but as you might know they do not have an Audio book section.

Thanks.