PDA

View Full Version : Newzbin Invites - Why? - Maybe We Need Rules Here

DasFox
02-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Maybe the same rules here should go for Newzbin invites, like torrent trackers invites, it only seems fair...

Something Else
02-28-2008, 07:59 AM
How do you mean by this confusement. :unsure:

DasFox
02-28-2008, 11:05 AM
How do you mean by this confusement. :unsure:

I'm saying you can no longer just signup for Newzbin, you have to be invited.

So instead of allowing people running around here yelling for invites, they follow the same set of guidelines as the torrents do.

P.S. I had one guy tell me he searched Google and was led here, and just joined to PM me for an invite, LOL...

manker
02-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Just noticed that my account as Newsbin has lapsed due to inactivity. It's a shame 'cos I'm totally raping usenet for HD stuffs atm.

Anyone got a spare one, please?

thebazzla
02-28-2008, 11:33 AM
never heard of newsbin

Skiz
02-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Just noticed that my account as Newsbin has lapsed due to inactivity. It's a shame 'cos I'm totally raping usenet for HD stuffs atm.

"You have 0 invites remaining.

You have no invites available to use at this time. Invites are automatically handed out at intervals - please wait for some more."

:dabs:

Something Else
02-28-2008, 01:34 PM
The cuntbags want me to donate to get an invite.
How stupid do they think I am. :ninja:

manker
02-28-2008, 01:36 PM

"You have 0 invites remaining.

You have no invites available to use at this time. Invites are automatically handed out at intervals - please wait for some more."

:dabs:

The cuntbags want me to donate to get an invite.
How stupid do they think I am. :ninja:
Cheers anyhow, chaps.

I suspect the internets will soon be flooded with them and in the meantime, binsearch pretty much rawks :happy:

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 09:34 PM
I use this for NZBage

http://www.nzbsrus.com/

It's my absolute fave.

Or you could try this

http://www.nzbnova.com/index.php?page=index

Or here's a fucking links site for loads

http://www.nzbs4u.net/

FST is included there.

Or do something else

Snee
02-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Maybe the same rules here should go for Newzbin invites, like torrent trackers invites, it only seems fair...

Maybe you should bugger the fuck off, and shove those invites somewhere up your arse, while you're at it.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 09:46 PM

Maybe you should bugger off, fucker and shove those invites somewhere up your arse, while you're at it.

Fixt

chalice
02-28-2008, 09:48 PM

Maybe you should bugger the fuck off, and shove those invites somewhere less enclosed and entropied than your arse, while you're at it.

/Fixed.

Yes, I did transmute entropy into a verb. :shifty:

chalice
02-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Maybe you should bugger off, fucker and shove those invites somewhere up your arse, while you're at it.

Fixt

Got there, more expediently, yet less poetically, first.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Nah, I'd have gone for "...atrophied than your cawk"

manker
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Hoii, cuntz.
DasFox is emailing Newsbin on my behalf to try to get information for me about these invites.

Can't y'all pick on a useless newb or something else.

manker
02-28-2008, 09:57 PM
I use this for NZBage

http://www.nzbsrus.com/

It's my absolute fave.

Or you could try this

http://www.nzbnova.com/index.php?page=index

Or here's a fucking links site for loads

http://www.nzbs4u.net/

FST is included there.

Or do something else
I use the nzbasaurus one too. I think you invited me, actuellement. It's quality - I use that and nzbmatrix (http://nzbmatrix.com/).

Cheers for t'other links as well, like.

chalice
02-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Nah, I'd have gone for "...atrophied than your cawk"

That's why we should always consult each other privately before we venture into the permanence of posting anything.

There's always a better retrospective alternative.

manker
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
There's always a better retrospective alternative. :crazy:

Look at the trouble it's got j2 into, using big words and not affording context due consideration has made him look like a right twonk.
Stop it, I implore you.

chalice
02-28-2008, 10:11 PM

Look at the trouble it's got j2 into, using big words and not affording context due consideration has made him look like a right twonk.
Stop it, I implore you.

Yeah, but it only applies to me before 10 o clock.

After 10, I'm usually posting incoherent pish anyways coz I'm more often pished than not pished. Allow me my moments of cognizance.

You can see I'm wavering already and it's only 10 past 10.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 10:12 PM

Stop it, I implore you.

I would definitely have gone with "... I implore thee"

Skiz
02-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Cheers anyhow, chaps.

I suspect the internets will soon be flooded with them and in the meantime, binsearch pretty much rawks :happy:

Indeed.

Between FST, binsearch, and newsleech, I don't ever even find myself using newzbin.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Cheers anyhow, chaps.

Indeed.

Between FST, binsearch, and newsleech, I don't ever even find myself using newzbin.

What are you usually doing when you find yourself, The Skizster.

manker
02-28-2008, 10:17 PM
:crazy:

Stop it, I implore you.

That is because you have delusions of grandeur whereas I'm much more grounded.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM

If I didn't know better (because you have fucking harped on about it) I'd think you were having a bad hair day.

Skiz
02-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Indeed.

:pinch:

I wish I had said "...I don't ever use..."

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 10:32 PM

Fuck sake you're a mod. Make it like you did.

manker
02-28-2008, 10:35 PM

If I didn't know better (because you have fucking harped on about it) I'd think you were having a bad hair day.
:lol: something like that.
I'm on my own tonight!1 Well, me and the lad. He's sleeping tho', the heartless brute.

The missus has gone to have an overnight stay in hospital to check on her lung aids - or as the sexy nurses prefer to call it; asthma. Nothing serious, just an annual service or something else.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Thank fuck it's not as serious as your straighteners not working.

I think I can speak for the forum when I say that we'll all sleep easier ce soir.

God Bless mrs manker btw.

chalice
02-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fact.

Mr JP Fugley
02-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Shhhhh, chalice has fallen over at last.

No-one wake him.

chalice
02-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Feck! Drink! Gurls!

Zzzzzzz.

manker
02-28-2008, 11:49 PM
I've got three pairs of straighteners, like.
Each time I upgrade, I keep the old ones just in case of emergency :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
02-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Mrs JP has intimated to me that the younger two of her brood may wish to club together and buy her new hair straighteners, for Mother's day.

When I pointed out that this was really a matter of little moment to me she seemed to imply that I should co-ordinate their efforts.

Indeed visiting a hair straightening boutique and purchasing said item, to then pass on to them, seemed the order of the day.

It would appear to me that this would cause me to be out of pocket, with little or no personal gain.

What to do.

chalice
02-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Boots is the ultimate wimmim satisfaction centre, like.

Nestle yourself in the camera section and deploy the minions.

'Is there any point ever having children?'- Morrissey circa 1986.

Mr JP Fugley
02-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Yeah, that's easy for you to say but where are they getting the money from.

manker
02-29-2008, 12:19 AM
Mrs JP has intimated to me that the younger two of her brood may wish to club together and buy her new hair straighteners, for Mother's day.

When I pointed out that this was really a matter of little moment to me she seemed to imply that I should co-ordinate their efforts.

Indeed visiting a hair straightening boutique and purchasing said item, to then pass on to them, seemed the order of the day.

It would appear to me that this would cause me to be out of pocket, with little or no personal gain.

What to do.
You should have asked me earlier. I'd have sent up my newest old pair avec pas de charge.

Unfortunately they're not pink - what do you think I am, some sort of fag lol - and girls do so like pink flat irons, but they were rather expensive and work particularly well.

If you're going ahead with the buying from a boutique route, go to a Tony and Guy salon and buy a pink pair for the we'ans to give to Mrs. JP.

DasFox
02-29-2008, 05:05 AM

Maybe you should bugger the fuck off, and shove those invites somewhere up your arse, while you're at it.

Snee, and all you guys you took what I meant wrong, I just meant instead of having people running around the forum making problems and being a pain to just apply the same rules is all.

I just thought the forum doesn't like to have people running around begging for invites is all, so that's why I made this post, it has nothing to do with me.

I just thought it would help to keep order here, that's all I meant, and you thought I was talking about me...

SORRY for the misunderstanding... :(

Skiz
02-29-2008, 05:18 AM

Fuck sake you're a mod. Make it like you did.

That would require effort and button pressing.

That's one step further than I'm willing to go.

Lesson learned, I suppose.