PDA

View Full Version : Gmail

BEGINER
02-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Somebody is hack my mail,where i save all my torrent adrese:angry:...
Plesa help me with advice what to do now???

Tokeman
02-29-2008, 04:28 PM
when you signed up for that email, did you put in a secondary recovery email address? If so, just recover it and change the password...

BEGINER
02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
when you signed up for that email, did you put in a secondary recovery email address? If so, just recover it and change the password...
I put up,but when i do that,system doesnt found my reserve adres,then i try to open new acaunt with same name,ant my username wasnt free???I dont know what to do

Casper413
02-29-2008, 04:45 PM
did you have a secret answer if you remember it go to forgot your password enter it and recover it.

supper
02-29-2008, 04:47 PM
i belive if that hacker got his email then the first thing he will do is he will change every thing the secret answer and the secondary recovery email address and every personal info.

all u can do right now is trying to contact the trackers staff and explain to them what happend.

gmail accounts can be hacked nothing is unbreakable some of my gmail accounts got hacked before so its enough proof at least for me

BEGINER
02-29-2008, 04:52 PM
i belive if that hacker got his email then he will change every thing the secret answer and the secondary recovery email addressIt seems that he already do that

Barbarossa
02-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Well then there's not alot you can do really, I don't think. :mellow:

Polarbear
02-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Somebody is hack my mail,where i save all my torrent adrese:angry:...
Plesa help me with advice what to do now???

I should point out that a security expert of my acquaintance was hired by Google to see how easy it was to hack a gmail account. His conclusion was that a gmail account was extremely resilient to hacking, and would require someone of great skill.

His conclusion was that the only way to gain a gmail account would be a dictionary attack on an account with a weak password, or a keylogger intercept, or getting someone to tell you their gmail password.

It does make me laugh when I hear that people say they've had their gmail account hacked, as if a cyber terrorist has broken into their account (yeah! right!)...

that's the newest fashion: "my gmail got hacked! :cry:"

it's just an outcome of the very familiar "offer/need *** account with mail."

i'm almost 100% sure that nothing got hacked. your provided the bad hacker with the account details yourself in a wrong gone trade. in other words, you got scammed!

the more accounts with mail are traded the more often we see those "hacked email account" posts.

don't trade and you don't get scammed.

BEGINER
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I should point out that a security expert of my acquaintance was hired by Google to see how easy it was to hack a gmail account. His conclusion was that a gmail account was extremely resilient to hacking, and would require someone of great skill.

His conclusion was that the only way to gain a gmail account would be a dictionary attack on an account with a weak password, or a keylogger intercept, or getting someone to tell you their gmail password.

It does make me laugh when I hear that people say they've had their gmail account hacked, as if a cyber terrorist has broken into their account (yeah! right!)...

i'm almost 100% sure that nothing got hacked. your provided the bad hacker with the account details yourself in a wrong gone trade. in other words, you got scammed!

the more accounts with mail are traded the more often we see those "hacked email account" posts.

__________________Sorry mate,but you are soooooooo wrong:rolleyes:...First of all,i am anti trader,if you not belive me,read my post history...So dude,PLEASE dont bite people when you are sooooooo wrong...And are you check my post history????No???I know that,because that you check my history you will know that i dont trade:yup:

Polarbear
02-29-2008, 05:21 PM

__________________Sorry mate,but you are soooooooo wrond:rolleyes:...First of all,i am anti trader,if you not belive me,read my post history...So dude,PLEASE dont bite people when you are sooooooo wrong...And are you check my post history????No???I now,taht you check my history you will know that i dont trade:yup:

well, then you are just a poor victim of kevin mitnick's nephew or something. all that those really experienced hackers ever wanted was your gmail account.

seriously: there's nothing we can do about it anyway. keep your account details safe and it won't happen.

BEGINER
02-29-2008, 05:24 PM
It seems that gmail bugg for some time,in first mail to my second adrees i got information that i didnt have the acount with that name,and i check my mail few minutes ago,and i got my information back...So mates,all seems to be good...
But tnx for advices...This topic can be lock

Barbarossa
02-29-2008, 05:25 PM
OK, so all is good. Change your password and keep it to yourself this time!

Use letters and numbers for extra security...

Thread Closed ;)