02-29-2008, 09:10 PM
OD.

Fucking shrooms and goat's blood.

There are no goats in Canadia, silly. :whistling

Did you mean sheep's blood.

chalice
02-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Last post 20.06.07

Re: olive oil vs. spreadable butter (Lurpack) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-olive-oil-vs-spreadable-butter-lurpack-195507-post2070782)

:lol:

If you're one of the bankers that has their fangs in me... Instant bannination. :angry:

:shuriken:

j2k4
02-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Last post 20.06.07

Re: olive oil vs. spreadable butter (Lurpack) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-olive-oil-vs-spreadable-butter-lurpack-195507-post2070782)

:lol:

If you're one of the bankers that has their fangs in me... Instant bannination. :angry:

:shuriken:

Ah-

Telling, that.

Hope he comes around, anyhoo. :whistling

manker
02-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Nice chap, MagicNackers.
Wasn't there some mass debate as to his sexuality?
He was a good cook and used to bang on about interior design. Some suspected he was also good with colours.

He used to say 'partner' instead of 'missus'. I mean, I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything but it's likely that aids has claimed another victim :no:

chalice
02-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Nice chap, MagicNackers.
He was a good cook and used to bang on about interior design. Some suspected he was also good with colours.

He used to say 'partner' instead of 'missus'. I mean, I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything but it's likely that aids has claimed another victim :no:

Wot a cunt you are.

Funny.

But a cunt nonetheless.

100%
02-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Magic

j2k4
02-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Nice chap, MagicNackers.

You are more curious than I.

Odd that we haven't an accepted way of asking such questions.

Some prefer privacy, whereas others wear it on their sleeve.

The interweb seems to inhibit any open expression of alternate sexuality...or is it that, given the inherent privacy afforded one's appearance, the default anonymity somehow adheres?

In any case, it has always been apparent MN desired to hold some aspects of his life very close, but not in any effort to be mysterious, I don't think.

Consider manker:

We've seen his sox, his fancy trash bin, his pink car-hat, and he has intimated his fascination with his lesbian neighbors (which fascination drove them away, as I recall).

He has no personal discretion whatsoever.

chalice
02-29-2008, 11:59 PM
So, he's queer then?

Or what?

kittybewm
03-01-2008, 12:02 AM
You're all queer :yup:

j2k4
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Consider manker

So, he's queer then?

Or what?

He's posted he likes bewbs; didn't say man-type or. :whistling

manker
03-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Nice chap, MagicNackers.

The interweb seems to inhibit any open expression of alternate sexuality...or is it that, given the inherent privacy afforded one's appearance, the default anonymity somehow adheres?

In any case, it has always been apparent MN desired to hold some aspects of his life very close, but not in any effort to be mysterious, I don't think.

Consider manker:

We've seen his sox, his fancy trash bin, his pink car-hat, and he has intimated his fascination with his lesbian neighbors (which fascination drove them away, as I recall).

Did you fancy him or something.

Ehhh, I used to jibe him about being good with colours, interior design and stuffs. I imagine that this thread would be the one he reads if he chances upon the forum.

Bet he laughs :smilie4:

manker
03-01-2008, 12:16 AM
So, he's queer then?

Or what?

He's posted he likes bewbs; didn't say man-type or. :whistling
That's not much of a choice. Bitch tits like what Busyman has or a full-stop.

If I had to go without one, I would choose to forsake the full-stop. I could sustitute it for an exclamation mark, a question mark ... a whole myriad of punctuation comes to mind - and if they fail me, I can always fall back on a smiley :)

Busyman's bitch tits, en revanche, have provided me with much amusement over the years. I'd hate for them to disappear into a pectoral.

j2k4
03-01-2008, 12:18 AM

Consider manker:

Did you fancy him or something.

Ehhh, I used to jibe him about being good with colours, interior design and stuffs. I imagine that this thread would be the one he reads if he chances upon the forum.

Bet he laughs :smilie4:

Yeah.

I think he'll be alright with it.