PDA

View Full Version : Unlocker v1.8.6

F3n1x
03-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Unlocker v1.8.6

Similar programs and why Unlocker is better

Of course I only compare here the unlocking features. Process Explorer and Take Control are very good programs featuring much more things than just unlocking folders. The goal of this list is not at all to pretend Unlocker is better but instead to provide a list of all other alternative programs in case you have some difficulties with Unlocker.

Change Log 1.8.6 - 02/29/2008
Fixed bug: Delete, move and rename should work better now.
Fixed bug: Non DLL handles are now listed properly on Vista.
Fixed bug: List files are compatible with Total Commander again. This bug appeared in version 1.7.7. Thanks to Icfu for spotting it.
Improved behavior: The executable includes a manifest for better Vista compatibility.
Promotional feature: Added fully optional shortcuts to eBay during the installation. Simply untick "eBay shortcuts" in the choose components page during install if you do not wish to have those.Some clever website scouts spread an unfinished version yesterday, this is the real release version.

Homepage :
Código:
http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
Download :
Código:
*.exe link removed*

digmen1
03-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Great Post

I have used Unlocker a few times and it has "got me out of the shit"

Regards

Digby

lee551
03-02-2008, 10:33 AM
unlocker has always come through for me when i needed it. great little tool.

Rip The Jacker
03-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I've been using Unlocker for over a year now, great program.

I don't know why, explorer.exe likes to fuck with me when I view a folder with thumbnailed videos, Unlocker helps out a lot lol.

peat moss
03-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Its funny but the one or two times you need to use it, it works great . Probably work best as a portable program on a disk or usb drive .

S!X
03-03-2008, 01:20 AM
I've tried this app on vista a few times and doesn't seem to work. :( I had no problems with it on XP though!

svr
03-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Works fine on my 32bit vista. But the assistant didnt work when I tried to delete a file in use, I had to go to unlocker through context menu and then it worked.

Ph4wX
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
<3 this program, very usefull when you get gayed by windows