PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] BitMe :)

Optical
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey FST,

I'd like to request an invite to BitME.
Now i'm not going to bore you with an exaggerated story as to why i need it, however; i'd just like to say i'd appriate an invite greatly.

I'm an honest user and definately not a trader, so don't ask for a trade please.

I can provide you with ratio proofs if a generous someone is kind enough to offer me an invite

Thanks again.

mr.xom
03-01-2008, 06:36 PM
try to be more active in forum and make give away and u get it

1000possibleclaws
03-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Hey FST,

Now i'm not going to bore you with an exaggerated story as to why i need it, however; i'd just like to say i'd appriate an invite greatly.

I'm an honest user and definately not a trader, so don't ask for a trade please.

I can provide you with ratio proofs if a generous someone is kind enough to offer me an invite

Thanks again.

i dotn get how people with no rep can be antitraders. its not like you've given anything away either. it means nothing unless in your rep count all the reps are thanking for free invites, and none of them are saying good trader

Optical
03-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey FST,

Thanks again.

i dotn get how people with no rep can be antitraders. its not like you've given anything away either. it means nothing unless in your rep count all the reps are thanking for free invites, and none of them are saying good trader

Read my post history before you say i've never given anything away...

I've given away what i can when i can, (about 10 invites this week of TD).

K 2
03-01-2008, 11:00 PM
give me your mail

thevito1
03-02-2008, 01:02 AM
good luck man

1000possibleclaws
03-02-2008, 01:10 AM
your giveaway only had 4 invites, way to exxagerate.

but anyways, i just assumed you hadnt because you had no rep, sorry about that

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 01:45 AM

Rep is bs anyway, just bc you have rep doesnt mean one thing. I dont even check rep, I only gave it when I was a noob.

Now I have no rep...actually looks like I have 13, so does that mean Im not a good user here or I dont trade or that my giveaways suck?

No.

Do Artemis and Sgt. Major have lots of rep...No. They are just like me, both extremely active and helpful members who just dont care for rep.

Post history is far more important then rep points that say "awesome thanks"

Rep was made for traders, but failed miserably since anyone who is going to trade should use a middle man instead of risking losing their account to a scammer.

Optical
03-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks to K 2 for the invite.

:)

closed...

Rumblin
03-02-2008, 01:50 AM

Rep is bs anyway, just bc you have rep doesnt mean one thing. I dont even check rep, I only gave it when I was a noob.

Now I have no rep...actually looks like I have 13, so does that mean Im not a good user here or I dont trade or that my giveaways suck?

No.

Do Artemis and Sgt. Major have lots of rep...No. They are just like me, both extremely active and helpful members who just dont care for rep.

Post history is far more important then rep points that say "awesome thanks"

Rep was made for traders, but failed miserably since anyone who is going to trade should use a middle man instead of risking losing their account to a scammer.

you still are a noob my yound padewon

Optical
03-02-2008, 01:51 AM
closing...