PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pedro's BT Music

spork985
03-02-2008, 04:21 AM
I really need a Perdo's BT music invite! I download a lot as well as uploading and I have a lot of lossless music, specifically trance, that I can upload!

PLEASE INVITE ME!

Ratio proofs
http://7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1379/13794612080214a0c52aa331f812dfd4194686c.jpg
http://4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1379/1379477c963aacd4009d526b1b4962bd79302dc.jpg
http://5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1386/138689063973050eaef482e6cd2bc6149da333c.jpg

Rumblin
03-02-2008, 05:32 AM
send me seh proofs

adissan
03-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Seems rumblin is in a kind mood of a lot of giveaways..After bitmetv comes BT music..Hope for more :)

spork985
03-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Sent you the ratio proofs Rumblin

Lemme know if anyone else needs them

Rumblin
03-02-2008, 06:22 PM
they were less then impressive :/

spork985
03-02-2008, 06:43 PM
they were less then impressive :/

:( Does that mean you won't invite me?

Okay well obviously not. I'm still looking for one if anyone has a spare, I desperately need one.

I posted ratio proofs in my first post from stmusic and bit-hdtv.

spork985
03-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Still in search of one please :)

spork985
03-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Anyone?

spork985
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Comon people, I can offer a lot of flac music.

All I ask is one simple invite!

SenorBubbz
03-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Maybe no one is giving you an invite because your speedtest looks fake as hell.
Don't mean to insult you but no ISP would offer more upload bandwidth than download...

spork985
03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Maybe no one is giving you an invite because your speedtest looks fake as hell.
Don't mean to insult you but no ISP would offer more upload bandwidth than download...

It's my college, I cut it out so people don't stalk me. My dorm shares a 70mbit line, I work for the university as a student worker. If you must know my ISP, PM me and I'll tell you.

Since aperantly that is affecting it, I'll remove it and make it available upon request.

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 12:20 AM
If you have uploaded your own FLAC rips with log, m3u, cue and maybe even album art to Waffles, What? or TR, then PM me your profile links. If you don't have any of those or you haven't uploaded any then don't bother.

BTW even if your ratio isn't that good there, I don't care as long as you know your stuff when it comes to ripping and upping.

spork985
03-04-2008, 12:26 AM
If you have uploaded your own FLAC rips with log, m3u, cue and maybe even album art to Waffles, What? or TR, then PM me your profile links. If you don't have any of those or you haven't uploaded any then don't bother.

BTW even if your ratio isn't that good there, I don't care as long as you know your stuff when it comes to ripping and upping.

I Have a folder with 23GB of flac, they ALL either came from oINK OR I ripped a few myself. ALL have cue and log however I'm not a member on any sites where I have uploaded them. I know there not transcodes because they came from oINK. I know how to properly rip a CD using eac and compress it using flac command line.

SenorBubbz
03-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but I downloaded a FLAC album by Pink Floyd and what's the cue and the log for?

The m3u comes in handy though.

And I believe you spork985.

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 12:30 AM
So you're a member at ST-Music, but you don't upload any of your own rips. Why do you even want to be a part of Pedros?

spork985
03-04-2008, 12:31 AM

Don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but I downloaded a FLAC album by Pink Floyd and what's the cue and the log for?

A cue is for burning purposes. When you uncompress the flac to the original .wav, the cue contains all the track spacing and lineup as well as artists and titles sometimes. The log just tells you the quality of the rip as well as some source specs of the burner and CD.

Would you happen to have a Pedro's Invite?

So you're a member at ST-Music, but you don't upload any of your own rips. Why do you even want to be a part of Pedros?STmusic is crappy, I use it mostly for downloading (and seeding, duh) music videos and dvd-r concerts, etc.
I want to be part of pedro's to gain access to the wealth of lossless music as well as share some of my usually forgotten about trance music with the rest of the community.

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Right answer would be I'll up something to STMusic to prove myself

Wrong answer would be I hate m3u so I delete them

I don't invite people without proof. Simple as that.

spork985
03-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Right answer would be I'll up something to STMusic to prove myself

Wrong answer would be I hate m3u so I delete them

I don't invite people without proof. Simple as that.

Thanks for your help :dry:

Still looking for one people!

Grind$oFine
03-04-2008, 01:02 AM

I Have a folder with 23GB of flac, they ALL either came from oINK OR I ripped a few myself. ALL have cue and log however I'm not a member on any sites where I have uploaded them. I know there not transcodes because they came from oINK. I know how to properly rip a CD using eac and compress it using flac command line.

Not everyone at Pedro's gets to upload. You have to contact the staff and get approved for the uploader rank.
And when you are an uploader, you can ONLY upload your own rips. The ones off of OiNK are no good. And they usually like you to scan in the artwork along with it.
It's not like other music sites, they're very picky about the quality and source of their music.

spork985
03-04-2008, 01:31 AM

Not everyone at Pedro's gets to upload. You have to contact the staff and get approved for the uploader rank.
And when you are an uploader, you can ONLY upload your own rips. The ones off of OiNK are no good. And they usually like you to scan in the artwork along with it.
It's not like other music sites, they're very picky about the quality and source of their music.

Well even if I can upload what I have I can seed. Why is everyone being so difficult?

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Why is everyone being so difficult?

1. You are new
2. No one knows you
3. You would trade for it, thus why would you not just trade it again for something else?
4. In your STMusic giveaway, you said no rules, which makes me and probably others think that you couldn't care less about the sites you are on.
5. That kind of attitude gets you nowhere.

spork985
03-04-2008, 02:00 AM

1. You are new
2. No one knows you
3. You would trade for it, thus why would you not just trade it again for something else?
4. In your STMusic giveaway, you said no rules, which makes me and probably others think that you couldn't care less about the sites you are on.
There are lots of giveaways that have no rules. I think you're here solely for the purpose of harassing me and have no intent on helping. Perhaps you should just keep out of my thread.

STILL LOOKING FOR ONE!

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 02:19 AM
You asked: Why is everyone being so difficult? I just answered.

You are right. I have no intention of helping you now. I had until my fast backgroundcheck, just by looking at your profile supplemented with your answers in this thread made me think otherwise. I will stay out of it. Just didn't want to leave with me looking like the bad guy here.

spork985
03-04-2008, 02:22 AM
You are right. I have no intention of helping you now. I had until my fast backgroundcheck, just by looking at your profile supplemented with your answers in this thread made me think otherwise. I will stay out of it. Just didn't want to leave with me looking like the bad guy here.
I have no idea what you're talking about. What's wrong with my answers? You're making me look like a scammer or something, I have no idea what the hell your problem is.

Era
03-04-2008, 02:25 AM

1. You are new
2. No one knows you
His kind of attitude is fine. You're the dick in this thread it seems after reading the two and a half pages of spam...
I got invited to Pedro's and didn't have nearly as much as he had to offer (own rips, good speed). I really don't know why everybody is being difficult. And no, I don't have an invite to pedro's

punki_rach
03-04-2008, 03:16 AM
i've heard you can go to their home page and donate to get access to the site. if you're that desparate...

Annoyed
03-04-2008, 03:36 AM
I can understand why Blue_Skies is being cautious. Pedro's is a very excellent site. And he's just making sure he's going to invite a member that won't put his account into trouble.

The thing about upping your own stuff, I don't think is a big deal. A lot of people don't have stuff of their own to up there, but are still great members. But the no rules thing in a giveaway, I guess that would make me think twice about a person too.

I'm not saying he's right or anything, and maybe he did come off a little elitist. But you definitely can't blame him for being cautious. Like I mentioned, Pedro's is an extremely great site. You won't have to ever worry about what you're downloading there. You think OiNK had good quality control, that's nothing compared to Pedro's. And he just doesn't want to lose access to all of that.

And sorry, I haven't been there the 100 days yet, so I too have no invites. But I just wanted to let you know to not try and not to take what he said personally...

spork985
03-04-2008, 03:43 AM
I can understand why Blue_Skies is being cautious. Pedro's is a very excellent site. And he's just making sure he's going to invite a member that won't put his account into trouble.

The thing about upping your own stuff, I don't think is a big deal. A lot of people don't have stuff of their own to up there, but are still great members. But the no rules thing in a giveaway, I guess that would make me think twice about a person too.

I'm not saying he's right or anything, and maybe he did come off a little elitist. But you definitely can't blame him for being cautious. Like I mentioned, Pedro's is an extremely great site. You won't have to ever worry about what you're downloading there. You think OiNK had good quality control, that's nothing compared to Pedro's. And he just doesn't want to lose access to all of that.

And sorry, I haven't been there the 100 days yet, so I too have no invites. But I just wanted to let you know to not try and not to take what he said personally...

I kinda do to but he didn't have to be so rude.

Whether I can upload or not, I will be a good member, I always try to seed to atleast 2.0 usually until I feel like stopping it which is way past 2.0. I'm not gonna lie, I want to download, but I'm not going to leech with a 0.001 ratio, it will always be over 2.0, probably closer to 3-4.

spork985
03-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Still looking please.

grimms
03-04-2008, 01:30 PM
spork985 Pedro's is a different entirely beast from Oink, St Music, Waffles. They are a loseless only tracker and impose strict rules on ripping quality, downloading and seeding torrents. What I would do if I were you? Become more active here and in your other trackers like ST Music. Give people time to notice you, and get to know you better. Then if you make a good impression, there will be members willing to vouch for you and give you an invite (Possibly). Their also strict on users that members invite. Thats why blue skies was being stern with you. Nobody thinks your scammer or anything at this point. Nobody knows you enough yet to form an opinion(imo). Just be more active here my friend. Thats my advice to you.

spork985
03-04-2008, 03:53 PM
spork985 Pedro's is a different entirely beast from Oink, St Music, Waffles. They are a loseless only tracker and impose strict rules on ripping quality, downloading and seeding torrents. What I would do if I were you? Become more active here and in your other trackers like ST Music. Give people time to notice you, and get to know you better. Then if you make a good impression, there will be members willing to vouch for you and give you an invite (Possibly). Their also strict on users that members invite. Thats why blue skies was being stern with you. Nobody thinks your scammer or anything at this point. Nobody knows you enough yet to form an opinion(imo). Just be more active here my friend. Thats my advice to you.
ok :( That's for the advice.

grimms
03-04-2008, 04:03 PM
No problem anytime. Glad to help.

spork985
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
No problem anytime. Glad to help.

I'll try to post around a lot more at the same time looking for one lol.

*cough* Still looking for Pedro's invite please :D

paladinx
03-04-2008, 05:08 PM

A cue is for burning purposes. When you uncompress the flac to the original .wav, the cue contains all the track spacing and lineup as well as artists and titles sometimes. The log just tells you the quality of the rip as well as some source specs of the burner and CD.

Would you happen to have a Pedro's Invite?

So you're a member at ST-Music, but you don't upload any of your own rips. Why do you even want to be a part of Pedros?STmusic is crappy, I use it mostly for downloading (and seeding, duh) music videos and dvd-r concerts, etc.
I want to be part of pedro's to gain access to the wealth of lossless music as well as share some of my usually forgotten about trance music with the rest of the community.

u not deserve any sites ,even for stmusic stop thinking about asking for free pedro just donate to help the site,if u really want it

spork985
03-04-2008, 05:20 PM
u not deserve any sites ,even for stmusic stop thinking about asking for free pedro just donate to help the site,if u really want it

Who the hell are you to tell me what I deserve? My ratio is excellent on all three of my trackers including STmusic.

STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD!!! If you have a rude, obnoxious comment, keep it to yourself.

Nobody is ever going to invite me after all this childish spam :( :(

Batman182
03-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone I'm also looking for BT Music Invite can swap for a BitMeTv or a KG invite.

Ratio proof can be provided

Thanks
John

GGC
03-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Spork985,

I feel for you man. After all the spam you've gotten in this thread, now you get Batman here crashing it and offering a trade for the same site you're asking for...

Don't despair!

The Gladiator
03-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi everyone I'm also looking for BT Music Invite can swap for a BitMeTv or a KG invite.

Ratio proof can be provided

Thanks
John

Create your own thread.