PDA

View Full Version : which sites care about giveaways?

yerpyerP
03-03-2008, 11:30 AM
which sites care about you giving away invites and will ban you for it? i have some invites i can give but dont want to get banned because of it

fuzzyrabo12
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
dont worry nothing will happen as long as you are giving invites. not tradeing.

InXS
03-03-2008, 11:49 AM
no scl the clover cares

kyuuchi
03-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Some sites don't really care, while some sites will ban you for making public giveaways. Its best to read go to your tracker and find your answer in their faq/forum. They usually state very clear about their invite rules.

Nemrod
03-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Youīll be disabled if you give invites to What.cd and Waffles, thatīs for sure.
And since those giveaways donīt like to most of trackers, and due to the fact there are no more Com Rep here, you could lose your account in many sites. I donīt mean that's gonna happen, just that it could happen. Depends of what trackers you are talking about.

grimms
03-03-2008, 12:10 PM

You obviously shouldn't be posting if you don't know what your talking about. To be very clear to anyone reading this post if any. Most sites are now tightening up their security, for the better good of the tracker and their members. So do get expected to be disabled at certain sites if you do public giveaway's on a forum such as this one (FST) and get caught up in the process.

Also be very conscience on who you choose to invite. Once you invite someone your tied to that person for the life over your account or theirs. Whatever they do, you could be held accountable for their actions. Trading is a sure way to be shown the exit and possibly blacklisted (Global ban). Think hard kiddies. I can tell you I didn't enjoy losing my what.cd account, but that was the result from me doing public giveaway's, that I now don't do.

Something Else
03-03-2008, 01:26 PM
There is no difference between giving an invite to a stranger or trading it.
The same with accounts.
If somebody gives their account away. It is quite possible that they would be tagged as an account trader and have their details passed on to other trackers.
This could lead to a ban on a lot of trackers and a blacklisting of their ip as an account trader.
That person, their name, email and ip address would be mud.
So don't do it unless you are prepared to take that risk.

Cabalo
03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
dumb post. :frusty:

fatcat69
03-03-2008, 04:26 PM
There is no difference between giving an invite to a stranger or trading it.
The same with accounts.
If somebody gives their account away. It is quite possible that they would be tagged as an account trader and have their details passed on to other trackers.
This could lead to a ban on a lot of trackers and a blacklisting of their ip as an account trader.
That person, their name, email and ip address would be mud.
So don't do it unless you are prepared to take that risk.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7527/brucealmightyver2ey4.jpg

Benja
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
what cares

(I)
03-18-2008, 09:37 PM
ScT I guess

GoLDeN
03-18-2008, 10:20 PM
ScL , iTS , Ftn , Fsc , F*** , U*-* , E***o those that i am aware of