PDA

View Full Version : who is having problems file sharing

webs
03-03-2008, 01:18 PM
what are the most common problems?
would you be willing to try a new system?

message me

manker
03-03-2008, 01:22 PM
The most common problem with filesharing is not being able to do it properly due to being a complete moran.

thebazzla
03-03-2008, 01:28 PM
can someone explain to me what filesharing is

Alien5
03-03-2008, 02:07 PM
The most common problem with filesharing is too much pr0n and too little time.

myh
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Try out Otengo www.Otengo.com (http://www.Otengo.com) to do a completely private and easy sharing of unlimited sized files. I transferred a 5GB HD quality video and it worked fine. It has one issue - larger than 2GB (I think), you can only do a one-to-one sharing whereas for smaller files, you can send them multiple recipients....

Alien5
03-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Otengo sounds like some kind of girls name. :dry:

Something Else
03-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Or you could just let alien5 to sort you out some axx. :sneaky:

enoughfakefiles
03-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I keep dropping files off at peoples houses but get none on return.

These people are not file sharing :angry:

Mr JP Fugley
03-03-2008, 08:59 PM

message me

Bad upload speeds what with it often being asynchronous and all. Makes it hard keeping decent ratios on BT. However I only use that when I can't get the files on usenet anyway.

I'd certainly consider it but whether I would use it would depend on a variety of factors. These would include security, speed and the types of files

What about About what.

Something Else
03-03-2008, 09:18 PM

message me

Bad upload speeds what with it often being asynchronous and all. Makes it hard keeping decent ratios on BT. However I only use that when I can't get the files on usenet anyway.

I'd certainly consider it but whether I would use it would depend on a variety of factors. These would include security, speed and the types of files

What about About what.

How about clownpr0n, very fast and secure as fuck so nobody would ever find out. :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
03-03-2008, 09:38 PM

What about About what.

How about clownpr0n, very fast and secure as fuck so nobody would ever find out. :unsure:

No thanks but I appreciate the offer.

Careful where you offer to trade there mate. They'll ban nail your arse to the max mast.