PDA

View Full Version : theplace.bz vs thevault.bz

mation01
03-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Is theplace.bz and thevault.bz the same website or different if so how do they differ.

grimms
03-04-2008, 01:35 AM
theplace is for seduction stuff similar to bitseduce but 10 times better. The vault is the ultimate site for business material (Best site hands down for business). These are not your typical bt trackers. So if your about trading accounts or just want to boast to say you have it, you won't be satisfied. They are both extremely useful for their respective purposes. They are both owned by the same SysOp's and have very similar designs as well.

bikernin
03-04-2008, 07:23 AM
grimms put it perfectly. also note that unless you have some real interest in either of the two fields, i strongly suggest that you dont join. you will only end up getting disabled!

Saroman
03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
I think ThePlace and Bitseduce are very similar and i find Bitseduce the better of the two :D

Xtremist
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
You want to make money?? Then the vault is the place you want to vault into :P

If getting laid is what you want, then go for the place.

Since I wantd both, I am at both these places.

Cya guys.

InXS
03-05-2008, 01:24 AM
You want to make money?? Then the vault is the place you want to vault into :P

If getting laid is what you want, then go for the place.

Since I wantd both, I am at both these places.

Cya guys.

so u want to get laid with money?

:drunk:

:naughty:

Xtremist
03-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Not exactly. I want $$ so I can live a comfortable life and get laid so I have a fun life.

And btw money does help in getting laid. :D Na dont think so dirty. Buy a girl dinner at a good place and then take her home to get laid. Thats what I am talking abt :D

amade
03-05-2008, 10:33 AM
It's out of topic - sorry, but how about bitSpyder? Is it all-in-one site for e-books such as bitMe?

Thx.

C-mos
03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
both the same SysOp :)
the same design

great trackers:)

grimms
03-05-2008, 11:56 AM
It's out of topic - sorry, but how about bitSpyder? Is it all-in-one site for e-books such as bitMe?

Thx.

Not quite, but I have nothing bad to say about bitspyder. I use it almost daily. Bitme is the ultimate ebook learning site. Best in it's class.

Saroman
03-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Although Bitme is the best in business but Bitme + Spyder can be ultimate combo for things u cant find at Bitme (which is very rare)

grimms
03-05-2008, 07:31 PM
true