PDA

View Full Version : giganews account unlimited giveaway

matta12
03-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Ok guys, i got a giganews account that will work for some time for free from a friend and since im not into torrents much i want to give away as a thanks to all members who gave me some good bt access(although some accounts are disabled because i didnt log in for some period of time) :), ill pick winners in a few days maximum.

do not pm me please, instead post brief reason why you want it.

although you will barelly get invites from me since i rarely log into torrent world, but you might get from me interesting stuff in the future. If this post is prohibited, moderators please remove this thread. Thank you!

ch14637
03-04-2008, 02:21 AM
I want this Giganews account because I have heard a lot of good things about it and I've wanted to have one for a long time. I know that Giganews is much better than torrents simply because the speeds are phenomenal, and they usually get the newest releases before torrent sites do. I have been looking for one of these accounts for a while but I do not have enough money to buy one. Thank you for considering me in this wonderful giveaway.

jatt23
03-04-2008, 02:30 AM
ya can u hook me up? i can give u an sct invite

ch14637
03-04-2008, 03:06 AM
ya can u hook me up? i can give u an sct invite
He's not looking to trade it... read carefully. :dry:

dmanjohn
03-04-2008, 03:19 AM
I always wanted to try newsgroup but never had any way to pay for them since I have no credit card or access to one and I would like to try one to see if I like it :)

slayer2005
03-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Yes i would also like to try it.heard good things...and faster then torrent sites..really?
That would be ace.
I would look after it very well and buy u some cookies in return. :-)

many thanx...slayer

tusks
03-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Yes i would also like to try it.heard good things...and faster then torrent sites..really?
That would be ace.
I would look after it very well and buy u some cookies in return. :-)

many thanx...slayer

Usenet has faster speeds and more content than torrent sites but rls do not necessarily reach newsgroups faster than sites like SCC. Guaranteed way to beat pretimes of SCC and SCT is to buy axx to a topsite, racer or dump site. Anyways sorry for spamming your thread I just wanted to answer his question. Great giveaway and bumping for justice :naughty:

hopeful1
03-04-2008, 04:33 AM
i want it because my credit card is maxed out and i've gotten used to usenet! retention + speed ≠ torrent lifetime - ratio upkeep :lol:

oh how i shall miss the friendly banter on all the groups ;)

elboymaster
03-04-2008, 05:04 AM
May i have it please,thanks in advance.

matta12
03-04-2008, 06:27 PM
ch144637 - send me your email via pm.Ill send you account details via email
note : it will last till it last, i cant tell you for how many days/months send here your impression after using it!

to others: better luck next time, ill consider you when i get account next time.
hopefully its not the last one i got.