PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]BitmeTV

Gennesuke
03-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Hi everyone, i would love to be apart of this great community. I hear great things about it, even with the writers's strike, according to the members, the place seems more alive than ever.

Ratio proofs will be provided through PM.

Thanks for considering me for the membership :fst:

Gennesuke
03-04-2008, 01:12 PM
bump

alin18
03-04-2008, 01:20 PM
good luck man :)

Gennesuke
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
thanks, i think i'll need that cause it doesn't look too good...

storms
03-05-2008, 10:57 AM
You deserve it. :)

adissan
03-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Good luck mate :)

Gennesuke
03-06-2008, 12:16 AM
thanks for your support guys, its appreciated. Hopefuly someone generous enough to share will come along in a near futur...

ShadowsServant
03-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Good luck my friend. You are a deserving person.

phrenzy
03-06-2008, 03:23 AM
Wish I would have saved my last invite.... Gave one away here a month ago and the fag only lasted 3 weeks before he got banned........

saulin
03-06-2008, 04:36 AM
I gave 5 BMTV invites, then they found that one cheated and they checked everyone's history and found that 2 more on my tree had cheated and I got banned as well. The whole tree got banned.

Funny thing is that I tried to pick the best from here. Since then I haven't done giveaways. You can't trust no one. BitmeTV gets rid of the whole tree if you invite a cheater. Beware!

HighRoller99
03-06-2008, 05:18 AM
I gave 5 BMTV invites, then they found that one cheated and they checked everyone's history and found that 2 more on my tree had cheated and I got banned as well. The whole tree got banned.

Funny thing is that I tried to pick the best from here. Since then I haven't done giveaways. You can't trust no one. BitmeTV gets rid of the whole tree if you invite a cheater. Beware!

damn that sucks, did you make it back on?

saulin
03-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Hell no. The staff even acused me of being a trader for being a member of FST and also because I gave the invites away here. I have no respect for BMTV staff at all. For them anyone that visits this site is a trader or a cheater. They even said. You should stay away from crappy places like FST. 90% of the cheaters we ban come from FST and even if you didn't cheat you invited a cheater and then cheaters invite other cheaters blah blah blah

One day when I was very new with torrents some stranger just came to me and said. You know what I'll invite you to BitmeTV just make sure you keep a good ratio and don't get banned and well I kept my account for many months till I started inviting people that seemed like really good people. I even checked their posts history and verified they were not traders. But like I said. You can't just trust strangers after all.

Gennesuke
03-06-2008, 07:29 AM
thats just sad, yes fst has a bad rep, its not just fst, its all the likes of fst.

fortunatly for us. we have good members like Ronnie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ronnie-coleman-180190) KiNdZiUs (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/kindzius-80570) & my dear friend ShadowsServant (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/shadowsservant-188854)(just to name a few) that makes the place worthy and forget about what admins of those sites make us feel, which is "bad" for being a FST(and the likes) member :fst: or "regrets for sharing"...

Gennesuke
03-11-2008, 12:12 AM
bump