PDA

View Full Version : Hd sites

Rumblin
03-04-2008, 03:48 AM
this is probably asked somewhere, i tried searching it, to the point at hand, what are the best hd sites, preferably open signup atm, already have hdbits.ro and scenehd any others?

punki_rach
03-04-2008, 03:53 AM
yeah i'd like to know a few open sign up ones too. There is hdbits.org too isn't there, but that's closed sign up I think

Zaxx
03-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Had a new HD set coming and got an invite to hdbits.org...awesome site, but new HD set is on hold atm. Arrrgh!! :frusty:

CatDogMan
03-04-2008, 04:19 AM
hdbits and bit-hdtv

Rumblin
03-04-2008, 04:40 AM
like i said, open-signups is prefable

athenaesword
03-04-2008, 04:50 AM
hd-bits.ro is open signup i believe. scenehd was open signup awhile back as well i'm not sure if it is now. you can check those out.

Annoyed
03-04-2008, 04:52 AM
I think hdbits.ro is the best you're going to find for an open sign up site. And really, that site is very good. It's very comparable to hdbits.org(which a lot think that it blows in comparison).

athenaesword
03-04-2008, 04:55 AM
I think hdbits.ro is the best you're going to find for an open sign up site. And really, that site is very good. It's very comparable to hdbits.org(which a lot think that it blows in comparison).

i'm sorry to burst your bubble but hd-bits.ro comes nowhere close to hdbits.org. but it is a good starting ground for hd content. imo it has better seeder retainability compared to bit-hdtv, but neither of them come close to hdbits.org's speeds.

i too started out at hd-bits.ro, and snatched dozens of torrents there (mostly frees), and when i got an invite to hdbits.org i had immediately a base to start building ratio. so that's a good way to start.

Cabalo
03-04-2008, 05:30 AM
the ones i use:
hdbits.org
bit-hdtv
sceneHD
x264
hdbits.ro

but if u are looking for open signups, hdbits.ro and sceneHDis your best chance, though u already have them.
hdbits.org and bithdtv are the 2 top one imo.

grimms
03-04-2008, 05:53 AM
the ones i use:
hdbits.org
bit-hdtv
sceneHD
x264
hdbits.ro

but if u are looking for open signups, hdbits.ro and sceneHDis your best chance, though u already have them.
hdbits.org and bithdtv are the 2 top one imo.

That's pretty much it. Open sign-ups, hdbits.ro and scenehd are your best bet. Overall? Strive for Hdbits.org (Best tracker period for HD) and bit-hdtv (Close second, better site design).

kyuuchi
03-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Strive for HDBits.org, once you seen the content in that site, you'd never want another HD site ;)

athenaesword
03-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Strive for HDBits.org, once you seen the content in that site, you'd never want another HD site ;)

lol not true. i still use bit-hdtv and hd-bits.ro to tide my ratio on hdbits.org over. it's not too easy building ratio there if you download everything from there.

grimms
03-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Yea hdbits can be tough on the ratio, but they have everything man.

athenaesword
03-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Yea hdbits can be tough on the ratio, but they have everything man.
exactly haha. so whatever from hdbits gets released on the other sites, i'll get those from those sites. all that remain native on hdbits can obviously only be gotten from there.

what i've been most impressed about so far is the speeds though. i'm not afraid of downloading torrents with 4 seeders. if you try downloading HD torrents on any of the other sites with so few seeders, u'll take weeks to complete, if it even completes.

grimms
03-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Very true. hdbits have fast speeds and great servers.

alfry1010
03-04-2008, 02:11 PM
http://www.hdsource.biz this is your answer....

This is a deutch tracker but half of the movie are in english and they upload the audio deutch beside

By the way BHD remind the best =)

Rumblin
03-04-2008, 11:01 PM
thanks alfry, signed up, looks pretty good so far :)

amade
03-05-2008, 10:51 AM
For me, Hdbits > HD-Corea > SceneHD > HDbits.ro > HDsource.

HD-Corea is a Korean tracker with >50% users using 100Mbits connection. So for me, if there is any material uploaded both in HD-Corea and HDbits, I download from HD-Corea first (in most cases, I can download it with 7~9Mbit/s speed), then I join as seeder in HDbits - that way I can increase my ratio pretty easily...

athenaesword
03-05-2008, 01:40 PM

HD-Corea is a Korean tracker with >50% users using 100Mbits connection. So for me, if there is any material uploaded both in HD-Corea and HDbits, I download from HD-Corea first (in most cases, I can download it with 7~9Mbit/s speed), then I join as seeder in HDbits - that way I can increase my ratio pretty easily...

what about content? does most of the content overlap with hdbits on hd-corea?

amade
03-06-2008, 03:36 AM

what about content? does most of the content overlap with hdbits on hd-corea?

Well, around 1/3 overlaps with hdbits, I think (other HD-Corea users, plz confirm this). around 1/6 are those not related with Korea but hdbits doesn't have.

That means roungly 1/2 of the contents are Korean stuffs such as movies, dramas, etc...

Rumblin
03-06-2008, 03:40 AM
heck ill watch a movie in a foreign language, if only its in HD :)