View Full Version : thats way to far

BlueLabel
03-04-2008, 02:46 PM
hello everyone
I'm not going to lecture you about the Holocaust or anything like that
but even for freedom must be censorship some times

I don't see any reson for that pic to be here
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/tracker-195575

thats not 'Freedom of expression', putting a pic of a man who kill millions of people (and not just Jewish people) its way to fay, even the fact that some of us have some pre generation who suffer from it

pic like that only make some of us get mad and there is no even 1 good thing in that, and covering it with the sentence 'Freedom of expression' isnt make it look better

I dont know what about you but you can never imagine how I'm fill now

fruitshoot
03-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I like that picture.
Freedom of expression!

Defy
Most people would consider that to be offensive material, true. However the whole concept of "Freedom of Expression" would be contradicted by asking this person to remove it. Then again those of us who live in the US know that FoE is a bunch of crap anyways because we really don't have all these wonderful freedoms and are being plagued by our own government! :P

Sorry, bad joke... but interestingly enough, fairly true. Anyways! Yeah that pic is kinda F'ed up. :ermm:

danio
agreed.. nazi propaganda is definitly an exception from freedom of expression.

EDIT: atleast by swedish law :D

athenaesword
03-04-2008, 02:54 PM
=s

it's just a picture, and will remain only a picture, unless you make more of it.

BlueLabel
03-04-2008, 03:05 PM
edit
problem solve
thx

Something Else
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
and what if someone put that picture??

the man who did this...
[IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2069/678711xv0.jpg

from whay you guys say is freedom of expression too
I'm sure if someone put those pic many US members would get mad

so why doing thing like that
is those pics different from hittler pic?

That's orsum. :lol:

I had L.Ron.Hubbard on mine. That's worse Shirley.

Swordfish
03-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Should have just pm'd a mod instead. This is the bittorrent section after all :ermm:

BlueLabel
03-04-2008, 03:07 PM
no thats not

those people are a murderers and no one should be support it

Something Else
03-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Watch 'The people VS Larry Flint' and then comment again. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
03-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Well I'm going to remove that pic from that sig because the dimensions of the pic exceed the rules for sigs :rolleyes:

Make of that what you may :dry:

Artemis
03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
you could always put up your own picture as a sig, see if it gets a rise, this one might :D
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08102/nahtzeeti4451.gif (http://xs.to)

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

rotem1984
03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
You all should be ashemed if you think it's freedom of expression

Cr3sp0
03-04-2008, 03:24 PM
You all should be ashemed if you think it's freedom of expression

He right.

Totti
03-04-2008, 03:29 PM
hmmm i had a topic about Nazi material on revtt the same comments freedom of speech should have some sort of censorship when it comes to sensitive subjects like this

BlueLabel
03-04-2008, 03:30 PM
we must have censorship here so we can prevent those kind of thing in the future

SaRkAsM
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
bunch of kids grow da fook up >:[

It was only a pic and if you censor freedom of expression then you really don't have the freedom to express yourself.

do you call up tv networks when they show images/documentaries/etc. demanding they remove such things ? pfft.

MOD EDIT: It's an image of Hitler. If you have forgotten what he looks like, then click. If you are offended by images of Hitler, then don't click, and get help :dabs:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2259/046wp8.jpg

killingspree
03-04-2008, 04:49 PM
i'm not a jewish but i think it is shame the administration allow this kind of signature:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/faragellooo-192286

fOrUmAs
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
So next time we can open thread here in Torrent section abouth

Abu Ghraib Prison

right?

i agree with people that this pics are not welcome here with that nazi f*cks

but still u could just reported that

DefX
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
i'm not a jewish but i think it is shame the administration allow this kind of signature:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/faragellooo-192286

Who said we do? I removed it.

Barbarossa
03-04-2008, 05:02 PM

Abu Ghraib Prison

right?

noooooo, but you can do it in the Lounge or the Drawing Room or any of the off-topic sections.

I think some people here need to grow the fuck up a bit.

If you find a sig or a post offensive, then REPORT IT and it will be dealt with.

Don't start a thread in the bittorrent section :frusty:

Also don't raise a report unless you yourself are actually offended, because that really pisses me off. :angry:

I'm guessing this thread will be closed by a BT mod sometime soon, so enjoy it while you can.

Also, if anyone starts posting images with the deliberate intent of inciting flaming or to piss people off, expect action against you as well.

As I said, grow the fuck up :fist:

EDIT: The irony is "freedom of expression" wasn't exactly tolerated under Nazi regime, but I don't expect anyone here to understand that :dabs:

Yinon
03-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm Jewish, and a picture of Hitler doesn't make mad at all. It makes me disgusted.
But who am I to tell people what's right or wrong? After all, I'm just a greedy jew, right?
If we censor that picture, we deny the freedom of speech. If we deny the freedom of speech, we'll regress back to times like the third Reich, and that will be really ironic.

fOrUmAs
03-04-2008, 05:12 PM

Abu Ghraib Prison

right?

noooooo, but you can do it in the Lounge or the Drawing Room or any of the off-topic sections.

I think some people here need to grow the fuck up a bit.

If you find a sig or a post offensive, then REPORT IT and it will be dealt with.

hehe of course not,this was my point to that

and i absolutely agree with the rest of your post;)

dedro
03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
it is all tacky

fisherman
03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Don't know why the OP made a big song and dance of this. If U don't like it, report it and let the mods take it from there, simple.

samahzzzzzzz
03-04-2008, 05:43 PM
waaa waaa waaa mama mama someone posted an image of hitler , i am hurted ..

jew ppl are funny , go kill some innocent children on Gaza .
holocaust what a fuckin joke ?
you ppl should be ashamed of your selfs , in the last three days 130 innocent Palestinian children murdered by Israeli army . they are doing a holocaust daily ..
go watch some fuckin news ..

Night0wl
03-04-2008, 06:06 PM
People that find stuff here offensive have several options. One of the top of my head

Use firefox with adblock plus. Then just right-click image and choose block image. Then you never see it again.

Another one would be to put the user on ignore if he really offends you.

Yinon
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM
waaa waaa waaa mama mama someone posted an image of hitler , i am hurted ..

jew ppl are funny , go kill some innocent children on Gaza .
holocaust what a fuckin joke ?
you ppl should be ashamed of your selfs , in the last three days 130 innocent Palestinian children murdered by Israeli army . they are doing a holocaust daily ..
go watch some fuckin news ..

You're not just a racist, you're also incredibly stupid. The holocaust is not something you can deny, unless one is incredibly stupid like you.
About the israeli-arabic conflict: you have some facts wrong, unless armed terrorist are considered children.
The all military operation in Gaza wouldn't have occurred in the first place if the Hamas didn't fire rockets on Israeli civilization. Hamas isn't activated by an extreme few, but by all the Gazian residents who elected Hamas to be their leader some time ago. If the Gazians want to stop this bloodshed, they must first stop firing Qassams.

DefX
03-04-2008, 06:57 PM
People that find stuff here offensive have several options. One of the top of my head

Use firefox with adblock plus. Then just right-click image and choose block image. Then you never see it again.

Another one would be to put the user on ignore if he really offends you.

Advice that should be heeded.

There are other sections in this forum more suitable for this sort of topic.

/closed