PDA

View Full Version : SCL Help

faida
03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
hi
i was in Scl but my acc was baned whithout reasons(over 110G buffer)
i dont use seed box just SEED......
so if any admin on ScL or anybody see this topic please i only want an explication WHAI this is hapent

SgtMajor
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Username?

class
03-04-2008, 08:48 PM
pm him maybe.
pm me your name on the site maybe i can help

danio
03-04-2008, 08:51 PM
These things are always such mysteries. That is of course until a staff member comes in here and explains that the user cheated/traded invites or broke any other rule. Then it's all much more clear and obvious.

faida
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Username?

thanks

SgtMajor
03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
I'll get back to you.

If it was something personal, I'll PM you, if it was anything other I will respond here.

faida
03-04-2008, 08:59 PM
I'll get back to you.

If it was something personal, I'll PM you, if it was anything other I will respond here.
thanks

halo-
03-04-2008, 09:04 PM
i think the better option would be to visit their irc channel and talk to a staff member about your account ;\

you can pm me for the information

SgtMajor
03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
i think the better option would be to visit their irc channel and talk to a staff member about your account ;\

So you advocate giving out a protected key to someone that has been banned?

You don't even know for sure if he was the account holder, what we say here may not necessarily be true what we say or do elsewhere.

Do not give out they key on forums, via PM or not, unless you know for sure who the person receiving the key is.

halo-
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM
i am not advocating anything, and you are jumping to the assumption that i will not check his background first pretty fast

i am doing the run around with him via pm as we speak

faida
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
i post here in the hope that someone can help
i dont want to cause problem to enyone for helping me
if you want proofs that i was in Scl i can show

Skiz
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM

You don't even know for sure if he was the account holder, what we say here may not necessarily be true what we say or do elsewhere.

Do not give out they key on forums, via PM or not, unless you know for sure who the person receiving the key is.

It's just an IRC chat channel. :ermm:

SgtMajor
03-04-2008, 10:00 PM
hi
so if any admin on ScL or anybody see this topic please i only want an explication WHAI this is hapent

Known TF trader (either trading or selling accounts, but the outcome is the same), acct was disabled to prevent it being offered.

Have a nice day.

saqib
03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
hi

Known TF trader (either trading or selling accounts, but the outcome is the same), acct was disabled to prevent it being offered.

Have a nice day.

thats how story ends,,,:blink:

Argyle
03-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Unlucky m8!

faida
03-04-2008, 10:35 PM
hi

Have a nice day.
thanks for the info m8
for the record i post in every single post that have ScL trading and i told them that is not the way to enter ScL and Scl trading is forbiten
by "Known TF trader......." i only was in the Giveaway every body can veryfi that

SgtMajor
03-04-2008, 10:49 PM
This is what you posted at TF:

i have
iplay invite
iptorrents invite
scc account
t-damage invite
bitsoup acc
undergraund-gamer acc
scene -hd acc
nordic bits acc
nordic t acc
cinematik acc
rush bits acc
supertorents acc
the box acc
uk nova acc
extreme share.org invite

need
ScT,FtN,TTi,blackats,nCore,
mail *******@yahoo.com

That is not "i only was in the Giveaway every body can veryfi that"

It's all about the trust.

danio
03-04-2008, 11:30 PM
and then, there's no mystery anymore.

Artemis
03-05-2008, 12:03 AM

but they just keep on coming saying why ???? only to have their dirty little secrets published in public. It's not about how much you seed on the tracker its about how much they can trust you.............guess what they can't :blink:

danio
03-05-2008, 12:22 AM

but they just keep on coming saying why ???? only to have their dirty little secrets published in public. It's not about how much you seed on the tracker its about how much they can trust you.............guess what they can't :blink:

hehe yup.. this was a follow up to my first post in this thread, where i meant to say just that :)

Annoyed
03-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Wow, sorry for your luck. It's a shame to lose such a potentially great up and coming tracker.

By the way, what is TF?

XtriBit
03-05-2008, 08:22 AM
I think TF is torrent freak.

Annoyed
03-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info XtriBit.

BlueLabel
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
what is the "key" you guys are talking about?
major?

TheDog
03-05-2008, 04:08 PM
the "key" is only for members ;)

BlueLabel
03-05-2008, 04:17 PM
only for members??
lucky you guys for beeing members there

XtriBit
03-05-2008, 05:43 PM
There are talking about a private code that allows only members to join. Hdbits has a certain word that you must enter in order to join the channel. I think it is something similar to that.

nolimit2008
03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
I also happened this. Now i can't access my account.

jonny81985
03-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Ouch, looks like Z7x brought the hammer down on ya. Scl is very strict about trading and the sch, if yo knew this why did you even ask about why the account got banned?

briand5379
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
People do it all the time in the support channel. Sounds like the case on this one is closed.

King of kings
03-05-2008, 08:10 PM

you right...
SGT STFU

Actatoi
03-05-2008, 09:01 PM
you right...
SGT STFU

No, it's boring when people join and start spamming for invite. You stfu.

briand5379
03-06-2008, 08:24 AM
That's how they get themselves banned from the channel and don't have an invite.

King of kings
03-06-2008, 04:53 PM
you right...
SGT STFU

No, it's boring when people join and start spamming for invite. You stfu.
let me say it again: shut the fuck up, I have no time to waste on stupid kids like you. get lost.

jasperr
03-06-2008, 05:35 PM
SgtMajor] [/B]

you right...
SGT STFU

@King of kings.... nice way to win friends and influence people.. lol

@sgtmajor... there is a thing as a support chan which they encourage to use if you have issues.. :whistling .. but, they appreciate the garbage filters prior .. ;)

@skizo.... yes its an irc channel BUT, its for site members only and only the site members should the info to get into it.. thats what the sgt was saying, although he might have forgotten about the support.. ??? :P

Actatoi
03-06-2008, 05:37 PM
let me say it again: shut the fuck up, I have no time to waste on stupid kids like you. get lost.

This is the bittard section, it is made out of stupid kids, enjoy your stay.

King of kings
03-06-2008, 06:03 PM
I didnt came here to find friends, I came here to FLAME:
http://www.kaduri.net/_uploads/extraimg/אש%20בוערת(2).bmp

jasperr
03-06-2008, 06:27 PM
well...... lol

you came to the right place then.......... (cool pic BTW.. ;))

halo-
03-06-2008, 07:03 PM
I didnt came here to find friends, I came here to FLAME:

then look forward to getting banned soon, i know some of us are already

:wave: