PDA

View Full Version : Guys Don't Drag This Forum Into A War

GoLDeN
03-05-2008, 09:36 AM
recently i found a huge amount of hate posts i mean guys just relax we aren't in a war of believes or any thing this is Bt sharing community we don't want it to be full of hate to each other guys don't attack others for no reasons , don't be racists , don't be violent , all of you guys try to be more civilized , love each other and care for each other i mean the all file sharing idea is based of cooperations between each other i mean and one more thing any one have the rights to say what ever he wants but pleas guys try to care for the feelings of those who will read it i mean its not hard to challenge each other or to hate each other but that would be wrong and bad let's all try to make this place a better place lets drop the hate that some have to each other this is a Bt forum and we want to keep it that way , if you want to discuses religious matters , or racist matter just got to the Lounge (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/)

The Gladiator
03-05-2008, 09:47 AM
+1

(Sorry for the spamm but i really agree with him :) )

athenaesword
03-05-2008, 09:55 AM
yeah sometimes i think people get carried away and the content of some threads become so far gone that the rubbish outweighs the actual discussion. every forum has their share of bickering, but we need to keep ourselves in check from time to time. good one pal =]

ps. next time do try to use fullstops.

rocky1234
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Agree with u, some ppl are making this place a mess. Let's not do that & let it be a nice place as it is...

ajsi
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
there always will be bad guys, there always will be bad behaviour, only staff can do something with this.

pureheart
03-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Cheers Peacemaker, but I agree with ajsi, only staff have the clue to put down such conflicts as where ignorance is bless it's folly to be wise, only crushing is the answer.

zedex
03-05-2008, 10:38 AM
yeah this should not be our war , let the politicians fight it

C-mos
03-05-2008, 10:38 AM
WaR...the whole world is based on war

..nobody loves nobody

fisherman
03-05-2008, 10:41 AM
<>

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 10:41 AM
I think this deserves to be stickied for a while... :smilie4:

saqib
03-05-2008, 10:42 AM
agreed to u mate , unfortunately ti started that topic and topic was way different then the discussion that we had after it ,,, :(

s1fayed
03-05-2008, 10:43 AM
we must respect others and they must respect our believes
we proud to be Muslims (http://www.google.com.eg/aclk?sa=l&ai=BnhduH3jOR6CaIYSc-wLUzcTZCoabykXGpbyJAv6RtLQHwKOGAQgAEAIYAigCMAE4AVDyvdvb______8BYLPu0AKgAeKZqv0DyAEBgAIBqQKcRwAFrKVaPsgC5p3BAdkDFGaxOQsgkJrgAxI&sig=AGiWqtzZEHjDcjN9iU-p1d5T0NdF06uZyA&q=http://www.muslimmatrimonial.com/)
we cant keep watching while others tries to insult us

for all who tries to make it war
we are ready for that war

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 10:44 AM
You can't just live and let live then :idunno:

fOrUmAs
03-05-2008, 10:46 AM
I think this deserves to be stickied for a while... :smilie4:

yes,but why here??

i think we made too much hype from all of this

staff should be active here more and if they see someone with negative sig then they should deal with him ASAP or ban him,simple as that.

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Here, because this is where all the trouble begins :frusty:

If people just raised reports instead of starting flame wars then these things would get dealt with.

Staff are volunteers you know, and do this work for the benefit of the community.

No-one ever gets banned for having an offensive sig, the sig gets removed and they get a warning/infraction.

People do get banned for flaming and being a prick though.

lordoflard
03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
we must respect others and they must respect our believes

we proud to be Muslims (http://www.google.com.eg/aclk?sa=l&ai=BnhduH3jOR6CaIYSc-wLUzcTZCoabykXGpbyJAv6RtLQHwKOGAQgAEAIYAigCMAE4AVDyvdvb______8BYLPu0AKgAeKZqv0DyAEBgAIBqQKcRwAFrKVaPsgC5p3BAdkDFGaxOQsgkJrgAxI&sig=AGiWqtzZEHjDcjN9iU-p1d5T0NdF06uZyA&q=http://www.muslimmatrimonial.com/)
we cant keep watching while others tries to insult us

for all who tries to make it war
we are ready for that war

What a tolerant world we live in!!

transform
03-05-2008, 10:57 AM
hi

i am muslim and i relly respact cristians and thier relagion and jesuse and i dont agree with any one trying to insult any cristian coz islam and cristian relagions so close from each others but we need some respact to our belives in return too if u guys say we should respact each others opinions then we better respact each others relagions first of all to live in peace.

live in peace not only in fst but in real life also we are muslims and u are cristians so what are we cant stop disrespact each others some ppl just dont take a look to ur personality and they just judge about u from ur relagion thats relly silly start to think about is this person is relly good or bad before u just avoid him coz he is muslim or cristian i tell u what i have my best friend is cristian ididnt care about his relagion and either him its just simple try to respact each others and dont post things hurt our feeling some ppl get crazy when some one call him by his mom or his father u cant imagien how its relly hurt us when u trying to insult our relagions i am talking here about muslims and cristians both of them .

whiteyes
03-05-2008, 10:58 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2cg1ymw.jpg

There is also a "Ignore List" function.

fOrUmAs
03-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Here, because this is where all the trouble begins :frusty:

If people just raised reports instead of starting flame wars then these things would get dealt with.

Staff are volunteers you know, and do this work for the benefit of the community.

No-one ever gets banned for having an offensive sig, the sig gets removed and they get a warning/infraction.

People do get banned for flaming and being a prick though.

well i still think this is just a big hype.

also so what is staff is here volunteers?? they are staff for good reasone and for that they should deal with this members who have offensive sig or comments.Becuase we all (most tho) know who was nazi and what they have done in past (except for some americans who thinks Hitler was manufacturer for weapon) <---- this is true,they have done some test a week ago that been done is some american school or college dunno
and there was some other things like when colombo discover america but this is other story.

so people who have offensive sig dont get ban but people who flame get??
i cant see much logic here and maybe this is the problem.

transform
03-05-2008, 11:09 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2cg1ymw.jpg

There is also a "Ignore List" function.fst will lose the best thing its have its call community (http://www.google.fr/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=community&spell=1) if we will just ignore each other like that we need to respact each others not ignore each others. fst wont be the best if the members ignore and hate each others.

Artemis
03-05-2008, 11:12 AM
also so what is staff is here volunteers?? they are staff for good reasone and for that they should deal with this members who have offensive sig or comments.Becuase we all (most tho) know who was nazi and what they have done in past (except for some americans who thinks Hitler was manufacturer for weapon) <---- this is true,they have done some test a week ago that been done is some american school or college dunno
and there was some other things like when colombo discover america but this is other story.

What color are the trees on your planet ?

ramezayyad
03-05-2008, 11:23 AM
ofcorse Im agree with u man
thanks

fOrUmAs
03-05-2008, 11:28 AM

What color are the trees on your planet ?

ahh i didnt mean to offend u(if u are american)..sometimes u should read news and newspaper to see

but then again im sure u havent heard for this one on your planet Pluto:huh:

:)

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
ofcorse Im agree with u man
thanks
wow r u agree?
well look what you said yesterday

Giveaway from israelies !!:dry:
bad luck for u lol:lol:
I wanna to give to all these israeles this gift
http://lbc20.jeeran.com/yamar10.jpg

Do a favour and don't lie to us...
idiot

GoLDeN
03-05-2008, 11:43 AM
wow r u agree?

Giveaway from israelies !!:dry:
bad luck for u lol:lol:
I wanna to give to all these israeles this gift
http://lbc20.jeeran.com/yamar10.jpgDo a favour and don't lie to us...
idiot

you are a living example for what i mean what is done is done lets just forget it

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 11:49 AM
wow r u agree?
Do a favour and don't lie to us...
idiot

you are a living example for what i mean what is done is done lets just forget it

do me a favour and don't blame ok?
i didnt start it.

SCR
03-05-2008, 11:51 AM
This is by far one of the best thread i have seen here in a while .
And for those who are already starting to fight with each other in this thread .. read the title of the thread again and again till you understand it and learn to live with different opinions.As for the moderators they are doing a great job ...we are the ones that don`t know when to stop and continue fighting just for the sake of the argument and many here for +1 useless post.
Sorry for the spam but i think we should be a comunity all together and not wait for a moderator to come and give infractions , warnings or ban.Control yourselfs and learn to accept all opinions even if you don`t agree with them.

GoLDeN
03-05-2008, 11:52 AM

i didnt start it.

don't you dare start attacking me at least i am trying to fix whats broken

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 11:54 AM
i didnt start it.

did i attack u?
no!
i attacked ramezayyad
and u can't fix it bro
sorry
u cant change ppl
i blame the staff here who doesnt ban bad users

transform
03-05-2008, 11:58 AM

did i attack u?
no!
i attacked ramezayyad
and u can't fix it bro
sorry
u cant change ppl
i blame the staff here who doesnt ban bad users:unsure:bad users who is trying to fix or those who started the whole thing

NorBis
03-05-2008, 11:58 AM

did i attack u?
no!
i attacked ramezayyad
and u can't fix it bro
sorry
u cant change ppl

:lol: ban bad user

u make me laught mate , is he bad user and the one who insult other relegin blieveing is good ?? :unsure:

the bad one who insult us - Musilm\s

XeroToX
03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
stop shooting kasamim ffs (palastine)
stop bombing gaza (israel)
do peace,and everything will be fine
end of stroy
bye.

rotem tase li yeled

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 12:06 PM
did i attack u?
no!
i attacked ramezayyad
and u can't fix it bro
sorry
u cant change ppl

u make me laught mate , is he bad user and the one who insult other relegin blieveing is good ?? :unsure:

:frusty:
he is fine,i have no problem with him
see this threat and u will see what i mean
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-il-rulezzzzzzzzzzzz-282610/?highlight=bluelabel

Argyle
03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
I totally agree aswell, +1!

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 12:09 PM
end of stroy
bye.

rotem tase li yeled
Agree with u m8
kvar asiti yeled ahi:|

transform
03-05-2008, 12:17 PM
ok nvm

NorBis
03-05-2008, 12:17 PM

:frusty:
he is fine,i have no problem with him
see this threat and u will see what i mean
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-il-rulezzzzzzzzzzzz-282610/?highlight=bluelabel

what do u need from one whose ppl killed everyday with no reason

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 12:19 PM
errrrrr, yeah. I think people are starting to miss the point of this thread. :pinch:

5+4=9
03-05-2008, 12:20 PM
It Is Time for a Love Revolution

XeroToX
03-05-2008, 12:26 PM
end of stroy
bye.

rotem tase li yeledwow u solved the problem man congratz i am relly happey u are here and i dont know what the wrold could do with out u

have u ever asked ur self why they do this do u think they blow up thier selves just for fun or coz they live in hell already try to imagien that some one took from u ur land and stop any thing let u be alive food water killing kids oh wait stop bombing and every thing will be fine thank you:ermm:

wtf ? i said stop bombig gaza, this was aimed to israeli soldiers and i didnt meant to the suicide bombers...

btw, that shit happened along time ago live with it already, believe me its all your fault that kids are dieng, and not ours!

Nemrod
03-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I think this is a forum about filesharing. Hate, racism, discrimination and politics or religion confrontations, and things like that donīt fit here any way. Not only in posts but in avatars and signatures as well.
Whoever has a undesirable behavior should be banned without hesitation. No warnings, no nothing, instant ban.

transform
03-05-2008, 12:32 PM
wow u solved the problem man congratz i am relly happey u are here and i dont know what the wrold could do with out u

have u ever asked ur self why they do this do u think they blow up thier selves just for fun or coz they live in hell already try to imagien that some one took from u ur land and stop any thing let u be alive food water killing kids oh wait stop bombing and every thing will be fine thank you:ermm:

wtf ? i said stop bombig gaza, this was aimed to israeli soldiers and i didnt meant to the suicide bombers...

btw, that shit happened along time ago live with it already, believe me its all your fault that kids are dieng, and not ours!ok i am sorry i didnt get what u said about bombig gaza sorry about that

but what u mean about btw, that shit happened along time ago live with it already, believe me its ?

how u can live with some one he just break ur home door and stayed in it how they should accept that coz this is happend from along time ? man israels and arabs live in hell togather and its wont stop untell arabs take thier lands back thats all

forget about this either ok i think fst should ban any one who trying to insult relagions or disrespact the other ppl coz couleur (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=couleur&spell=1) or any racecam (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=racecam&spell=1) and i think this is already one of fst rules so i think fst should take a move about this.

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Here We Go Agian:lol:

Artemis
03-05-2008, 12:35 PM
errrrrr, yeah. I think people are starting to miss the point of this thread. :pinch:

You didn't seriously think they were going to settle down did you ?:blink:

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I think this is a forum about filesharing. Hate, racism, discrimination and politics or religion confrontations, and things like that donīt fit here any way. Not only in posts but in avatars and signatures as well.
Whoever has a undesirable behavior should be banned without hesitation. No warnings, no nothing, instant ban.

Good post :happy:

You didn't seriously think they were going to settle down did you ?:blink:

I'm an idealist :mellow:
I thought maybe we could get a consensus to let bygones be bygones, and to live and let live.

Oh well. ;)

rotem1984
03-05-2008, 12:38 PM
guess what,i can give u users who posted hitler signature and they didnt get ban
But im sure if they would post something about Jesus,they will get..

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 12:40 PM
guess what,i can give u users who posted hitler signature and they didnt get ban

That's utter bullshit, and I think it's about time you stopped stirring. You've had your say; You've made it very clear that you can't move past this... I tell you what no-one is closer to a ban than you are at this very moment.

I try to treat all religious views equally. I think they're ridiculous, but I try to treat them equally.

GoLDeN
03-05-2008, 01:11 PM

so now signature can be offensive just when they got near to the holocaust :angry: i mean wtf ? and why you didn't understand Moslem's position when they got insulted my others signature when they disrespected their prophet ? if you have the right to object then sure the other have the same right

Sanka113
03-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Why can't we all just get along? :(

TP635
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
May I propose that religion and politic should be consider a taboo subject in the BT forum? There are too many immature people in this forum for any constructive debate or discussion on such sensitive subject.
Like wise members signature should reflect the nature of this forum and not stray too far from the subject.
Prolonging this thread will not solved the problem; just more hate posts.

DefX
03-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Barb, this topic is such a hot button one to begin with so expecting everyone to attain any semblance of conformity might be asking too much. IMO, it's best to lock any threads in this section that veers towards this sort of topic and douse anything that will ignite such flame wars.

For members, keep it simple and just report what and who needs to be reported.

Barbarossa
03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I think you're right. :(

/Locked