03-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I was thinking of make a thread about pisexy. thanks for the info

fOrUmAs
03-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Registration is closed:)
Ok
but i think it will open soon
:whistling

well they have had open signups few weeks ago,i dont think it will be open again soon

SAM
03-06-2008, 10:12 PM
the registration won't be opened soon

saulin
03-06-2008, 10:29 PM
The invite system is weird. You have to ask the guy that runs the tracker for invites and is not based on rank I think. Is wether he wants to give invites or not. Also the site opens registrations sometimes but not often.

idsos
03-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I have heard the guy who runs the site is a bit loco.

SenorBubbz
03-07-2008, 12:34 AM
I have heard the guy who runs the site is a bit loco.

That's Pimpie for ya!

Nemrod
03-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Pimpie is the guy. We could say he is mad, but in my opinion is a good madness. I laugh a lot with some things he often do. Until now I have not seen he has a bad behavior or he has harmed somebody when he "gets mad". The contrary, very often. Last craziness I saw it was he gave 1 Tb upload to those users that put a picture from a girl with his name on her tits.
PiSexy is a warm place if you participate in its tiny forums... few posters but they are so united that they look like real friends, family.
And something I like from that site is they donīt give a damn for levels, what happens outside the site or whatever, they live in their bubble... most of them realized that signup were open when they saw new members posting.

thisismychurch
03-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Pimpie is the guy. We could say he is mad, but in my opinion is a good madness. I laugh a lot with some things he often do. Until now I have not seen he has a bad behavior or he has harmed somebody when he "gets mad". The contrary, very often. Last craziness I saw it was he gave 1 Tb upload to those users that put a picture from a girl with his name on her tits.
PiSexy is a warm place if you participate in its tiny forums... few posters but they are so united that they look like real friends, family.
And something I like from that site is they donīt give a damn for levels, what happens outside the site or whatever, they live in their bubble... most of them realized that signup were open when they saw new members posting.

I couldn't explain it any better myself. Well said m8 :yup:

ilo
03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
[quote=idsos;2712926]I have heard the guy who runs the site is a bit loco.

That's a good one :D:lol: