PDA

View Full Version : How much do you love me?

100%
03-07-2008, 12:26 AM
For the sake of mirrors.

frottage
03-07-2008, 12:52 AM
this poll should have been about me.

IT'S ALL ABOUT U ISN'T IT

;)

lovewalrus
03-07-2008, 01:05 AM
everyone loves jellyfish...

Artemis
03-07-2008, 01:56 AM
What kind of melt ? tuna melt ? :blink:

peat moss
03-07-2008, 02:41 AM
I love you long time so voted 10 . I'm pissed tho no phone calls, PM's , chocolates . :)

Something Else
03-07-2008, 02:41 AM
5 because sometimes it's love and sometimes it's hate. :eyebrows:

peat moss
03-07-2008, 02:49 AM
5 because sometimes it's love and sometimes it's hate. :eyebrows:

Brown noser . :P

brotherdoobie
03-07-2008, 05:19 AM
I love you unconditionally, Zed.

-bd :happy:

SAM
03-07-2008, 06:12 AM
You are an adorable poster but sometimes i don't agree with some of your posts.
but no one can be perfect.
plus you have this gift with graphics same as our lovely benchez.
so yeup i like you 8/10

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 09:40 AM

irony, ftw :whistling

100%
03-07-2008, 12:01 PM
This is simply not enough love, I need more.

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Are you having to deal with the "terrible two's" at the moment zed? 2 year old tantrums and excessive screaming and all that.

We are at the moment, some pretty bad problems where she won't hold your hand out in the street, and will run into the road and be just generally uncooperative and sometimes downright nasty to her mum, and occasionally her dad :emo:

Any tips? :unsure:

100%
03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
He has developed "attitude" & discovered the alternative advantages and weaknesses of the mom & dad.
and how to play us off each other. (and yes we are stupid, fall for it)
skweeky you are in for a big time change.
Bless those that are free.

thebazzla
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
This is simply not enough love, I need more.
ok i have given you a 10 :)

manker
03-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Are you having to deal with the "terrible two's" at the moment zed? 2 year old tantrums and excessive screaming and all that.

We are at the moment, some pretty bad problems where she won't hold your hand out in the street, and will run into the road and be just generally uncooperative and sometimes downright nasty to her mum, and occasionally her dad :emo:

Any tips? :unsure:
Let her run into the road - she'll soon learn not to :smilie4:
That's how we learned when it was all fields.

===

I never experienced the terrible twos with my lad. I don't think we really did anything different - and certainly not better than other parents. It's just that kids have different personalities.

The main thing, I think, is to be absolutely firm about not giving in to tantrums. Toddlers only create when they want something so be unmovable as to not ever giving them whatever they're having the tantrum about.
Even if it's in a posh restaurant :pinch:

SAM
03-07-2008, 12:49 PM

she posted these images all the times and she has the gift.i can sense that.
like i sense you.cunt :)

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I NEVER give in to tantrums, no matter where I am, but Mrs. B gets very embarrassed about them when they happen in public, thinking people are judging her mothering skills, and so will do anything to stop the carnage :dry:

Also grandparents cause complications, because they "..don't like to see her cry.." :frusty:

Still, she's not as bad as some of her toddler friends, in fact I can't help thinking that's where she's getting a lot of it from - The other kids. :dabs:

One of the other mums is hopeless at discipline, so much so that if she tells her kid off and she cries, she will give her some chocolate to make her feel better :rolleyes:

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
she posted these images all the times and she has the gift.i can sense that.
like i sense you.cunt :)

Nearly all the images benchez posts are somebody else's work, you thicko :dabs:

I wasn't even having a go at you. If there's something you don't understand it's best to keep quiet, rather than make a prick of yourself.

manker
03-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Still, she's not as bad as some of her toddler friends, in fact I can't help thinking that's where she's getting a lot of it from - The other kids. Other kids :dry:

That is all.

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 01:02 PM
:schnauz:

Nobody disses my little angel, 'cept me! :happy:

manker
03-07-2008, 01:07 PM
No, I mean like I hate other kids too. With a passion.

Little bastards.
I hear it gets worse too and they'll try to teach my kid to smoke and stuff :dabs:

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh we've got a grandma who will do that :wacko:

manker
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
When I say 'stuff', I mean finger girls and tell all his mates about it.

manker
03-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Hopefully not til he's at least twelve or thirteen tho' :smilie4:

Perhaps older still if he's not much good at football or rugby.

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 01:17 PM
When I say 'stuff', I mean finger girls and tell all his mates about it.

I'm fairly sure she'll be able to work that out for herself when she's old enough :shutup: :ermm:

Proper Bo
03-07-2008, 01:20 PM

Perhaps nevar if he grows up thinking that all that ghey hair stuff, pink t-shirts, silver daps and hairdresser cars are normal, like.

manker
03-07-2008, 01:27 PM

Perhaps nevar if he grows up thinking that all that ghey hair stuff, pink t-shirts, silver daps and hairdresser cars are normal, like.
Chicks luv that kind of thing ... don't they :emo:

manker
03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
When I say 'stuff', I mean finger girls and tell all his mates about it.I'm fairly sure she'll be able to work that out for herself when she's old enough :shutup: :ermm:Fuck's sake. How old is this grandma.

Proper Bo
03-07-2008, 01:31 PM
ffs, you're going to make your son be a gayer.

Ewe'd better teach him how to skin an animal or something tomorrow, hopefully he can still be saved.

manker
03-07-2008, 01:35 PM

Ewe'd better teach him how to skin an animal or something tomorrow, hopefully he can still be saved.
You're right. I let him watch Beowulf (I seem to be mentioning that film a lot, like) the other night but he started crying and wanted a cwtch within a few minutes of that monster thing pwning the Danes.

Best I set a trap for the lesbians' labrador :smilie4:

Barbarossa
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
When I say 'stuff', I mean finger girls and tell all his mates about it.I'm fairly sure she'll be able to work that out for herself when she's old enough :shutup: :ermm:Fuck's sake. How old is this grandma.

Hahahaha you've fallen into my trap as usually, you approval dweeb, makes you feel real happy to be inside an "ass". Doesn't it?

manker
03-07-2008, 01:40 PM
:schnauz:

Chavis will be gutted that he missed grimms.
Wonder if he's pwned his missus into submission yet http://www.msgweb.nl/emoticons/50_50.gif

Proper Bo
03-07-2008, 01:41 PM

You're right. I let him watch Beowulf (I seem to be mentioning that film a lot, like) the other night but he started crying and wanted a cwtch within a few minutes of that monster thing pwning the Danes.

Best I set a trap for the lesbians' labrador :smilie4:

Make him watch loads of fillums with shootings/beatings/stabbings/explosions/bewbs too.:yup: