PDA

View Full Version : E**** help

dolec
03-07-2008, 07:28 AM
Hi :)

I have problem with my account on this site. I need your help.

Does anyone know E**** IRC channel?

Please help me :)

Polarbear
03-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi :)

I have problem with my account on this site. I need your help.

Does anyone know E**** IRC channel?

Please help me :)

pm me some proof that you are a member (username, etc.)

grimms
03-07-2008, 08:09 AM
pm me some proof that you are a member (username, etc.)

:lol:. I was thinking the same thing when i read it.:D He'll probably check out though.

Polarbear
03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
edited.

adissan
03-07-2008, 09:31 AM
:lol: only 1 post and he does have E**** :lol:

Totti
03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
not all people start out at fst :ermm: but still very rare....

Artemis
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM

apparently not.................:whistling

dj1966
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
trader sniffers rule

who didn't dodge the bullet

singing_sol
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
and yeah he is watchin movies 24 * 7 lol

Skiz
03-07-2008, 03:11 PM

Yes, because only FST'ers have E**** accounts. :wacko:

Polarbear, has this contacted you? Close?

grimms
03-07-2008, 04:46 PM

Not everyone who has accounts considered "High Level" or whatever other bullshit their called these days, obtained them from fst. A lot of new members already have a majority of BT trackers. Not everyone comes on fst, to obtain BT Trackers. There are other parts of the forum you know. Or did you not realize this?:unsure:

danio
03-07-2008, 06:33 PM

Not everyone who has accounts considered "High Level" or whatever other bullshit their called these days, obtained them from fst. A lot of new members already have a majority of BT trackers. Not everyone comes on fst, to obtain BT Trackers. There are other parts of the forum you know. Or did you not realize this?:unsure:

you are 100% right grimms. of course not everyone comes to FST to obtain BT trackers, but i would guess a vast majority does.. hell that was even my intention when i first signed up, before i realized that this site had much more than that to offer.. i'd say atleast 95% of the members here signed up just to get invites (sure some of them, like me realized afterwards that FST has more to offer). This is just a wild guess but if you count all dupe accounts and everyone who stays in the shadows and trade in private, i'm pretty sure that number holds.. woah, this was really an off-topic post, sorry about that :D

grimms
03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
you are 100% right grimms. of course not everyone comes to FST to obtain BT trackers, but i would guess a vast majority does.. hell that was even my intention when i first signed up, before i realized that this site had much more than that to offer.. i'd say atleast 95% of the members here signed up just to get invites (sure some of them, like me realized afterwards that FST has more to offer). This is just a wild guess but if you count all dupe accounts and everyone who stays in the shadows and trade in private, i'm pretty sure that number holds.. woah, this was really an off-topic post, sorry about that :D

No problem Danio, and your probably right. I was just making Adissan aware that not everyone comes here just for trackers(Some have site issues and come here to report, etc). A big amount of members do though. At least from what I have analyzed since being a member. A grateful one at that. I'm thankful to everyone who has helped me around here. Including you.:D

Chrobe
03-07-2008, 08:39 PM

I got 3 or 4 posts here and I've had an E**** account for alot longer than I've been here. It is the one that I am most proud of, not because some guy rated it a 9 but because they listen to the same stuff I do.:whistling

Artemis
03-07-2008, 11:50 PM

No problem Danio, and your probably right. I was just making Adissan aware that not everyone comes here just for trackers(Some have site issues and come here to report, etc). A big amount of members do though. At least from what I have analyzed since being a member. A grateful one at that. I'm thankful to everyone who has helped me around here. Including you.:D

and back on track with our original OP dolec, this is a nice brand new FST a/c just to ask this question since his trading a/c is just for trading:naughty:

grimms
03-07-2008, 11:58 PM
and back on track with our original OP dolec, this is a nice brand new FST a/c just to ask this question since his trading a/c is just for trading:naughty:

Bad, bad Artemis.:P