PDA

View Full Version : To SCT Staff, this person stole my account

embolism
03-07-2008, 09:56 PM
The person with email account: [email protected] has stolen my SCT account.
Please help. Thanks.

MaaxHimself
03-07-2008, 09:57 PM
goto their IRC channel...

(I)
03-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Try their IRC or edit that e-mail till one of Sct admins ask u to pm him I guess

Maax was faster lol

Bionic
03-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Do not consider FST as your tracker supporter, heck, read their FAQ and find the support up there. PMing them here won't help.

Ethiopian4Life
03-07-2008, 10:04 PM
u must ask people in the irc of sct tell them wat has happened and then WHEN they ask give them the email userame etc

Polarbear
03-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Why do scammers suddenly appear every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be Close to you
Why do traders start fall down from the sky every time you walk by?

:inlove:

ilovednb
03-07-2008, 10:23 PM
LOL @ Polarbear ^^

You mean he scammed you the account? :P

Polarbear
03-07-2008, 10:31 PM
You mean he scammed you the account? :P

no, i just thought a little Mr. Burt Bacharach would make him feel better.

danio
03-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Please help. Thanks.

here we go again...

btw how come you know the e-mail address of the person who "hacked" your account? it wasn't because you traded with him and he scammed you? bah

sleepyy
03-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Please help. Thanks.

Seems a trade gone bad from this end if it was. You will not get your account back even if you were scammed only thing you could do in such a situation as described is report them here or maybe think up something yourself. If you stand to be genuine just go into their irc channel as previously mensioned you will not get a faster response for your case than live chat.

Artemis
03-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Please help. Thanks.

here we go again...

btw how come you know the e-mail address of the person who "hacked" your account? it wasn't because you traded with him and he scammed you? bah

Yes I am another one that believes you wholeheartedly about your 'stolen' a/c, since you know the email address (or at least one of them ) for this person you were trading the a/c = highly likely, or sharing the a/c = very unlikely, neither of which is going to bring you alot of love or understanding from ScT's staff.

But I care, I really do...............
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08106/careometer8pd652.jpg (http://xs.to)

fOrUmAs
03-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Please help. Thanks.

llloolll

just like that,without any proof ??:lol:

embolism
03-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Nope, I wasnt trading.
I hadnt checked into SCT for about 2 weeks now
Got an email in the email account I had registered to SCT with....saying...that person X with email [email protected] wants to change email a/c. That was 2 weeks back.

Now I cannot log into SCT.
So I guess it must be that email address.
If it was a trade gone bad, wouldnt have complained here.

Neways..I really dont care if that person stole my a/c ..I mean if he really wanted that bad, would have given to him. But others beware if dealing with that email a/c. I dont know about going to IRC, too busy to get into such things.

Y'll just be good. :)

grimms
03-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Please help. Thanks.

here we go again...

:lol::lol::lol:I couldn't hold it. Sounds like a trade gone bad.:shifty: They should make a dvd series exposing you all...I mean...them all...yea thats it.:yup:

ideto
03-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Why do scammers suddenly appear every time you are near?
Why do traders start fall down from the sky every time you walk by?

:inlove:

:yup::yup::yup:

These threads always seems the same right polarbear?

Lee1
03-08-2008, 10:46 AM
it would help if we knew your username there:frusty:

titofat
03-08-2008, 11:48 AM
sorry for you mate

danio
03-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Nope, I wasnt trading.
I hadnt checked into SCT for about 2 weeks now
Got an email in the email account I had registered to SCT with....saying...that person X with email [email protected] wants to change email a/c. That was 2 weeks back.

Now I cannot log into SCT.
So I guess it must be that email address.
If it was a trade gone bad, wouldnt have complained here.

Neways..I really dont care if that person stole my a/c ..I mean if he really wanted that bad, would have given to him. But others beware if dealing with that email a/c. I dont know about going to IRC, too busy to get into such things.

Y'll just be good. :)

one thing doesn't make sense though.. the e-mail address doesn't change unless you confirm it by clicking on a link in that e-mail you're talking about

adissan
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
sorry for your account..hope u will recover it :)

SAM
03-08-2008, 12:58 PM
one thing doesn't make sense though.. the e-mail address doesn't change unless you confirm it by clicking on a link in that e-mail you're talking about
correct
unless your email is already hacked
but what FST has to do with this
if you didn't trade here this account.

embolism
03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
If it does help..any..the username: Djeliba
Think what you may, it had been couple of weeks since I had touched SCT and its probably month or more since I logged in here.
The only reason I posted here - cuz - I was kinda shocked the way the account was snatched.
But its interesting the way people perceive it. Again, Im not in any kind of sorrow, however wouldnt mind the guilty realize his mistake and I dont even know if that person is a member of FST, but there is still a chance. :)

Lee1
03-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I just checked your account and it's banned lol

Qlix
03-08-2008, 09:21 PM
ScT is lame. I wouldn't even bother with them as everyone in their Staff is a douche. Unfortunately. That site was good once upon a time, but that was a long, long time ago.

embolism
03-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Atleast the a/c is disabled. Somebody please close the thread, thanks @ Lee1.

Annoyed
03-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Can't really blame them for thinking the worst though. People trade away accounts here all the time. Not saying that's what you did though.

Hope you get your account back.

If it does help..any..the username: Djeliba
Think what you may, it had been couple of weeks since I had touched SCT and its probably month or more since I logged in here.
The only reason I posted here - cuz - I was kinda shocked the way the account was snatched.
But its interesting the way people perceive it. Again, Im not in any kind of sorrow, however wouldnt mind the guilty realize his mistake and I dont even know if that person is a member of FST, but there is still a chance. :)